Cases possibly of interest for the LISK case

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly just coincidence but I found this unsolved case (Sheri Ann Ford) from 1997, is this the same "Linden Avenue"?

Her boyfriend, John Valenzuela, made a 911 call about 8:30 a.m. on Sunday, Nov. 7, 1997. He said Sheri had been forced to perform a sex act by two men who invaded the basement apartment on Linden Boulevard in East Flatbush.

She was stripped, her wrists and ankles bound with leather straps, and put on a recliner in the basement. Sheri was shot once in the back of the head.

Detective Litwin doesn’t believe all of Valenzuela’s story.

http://pix11.com/2014/07/09/mountain-man-shares-story-of-grief-over-murder-of-daughter-in-brooklyn/

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...atbush-November-1997&highlight=Sheri+Ann+Ford

The mickey mouse gravestone reminds me of something....thnk you for sharing fred that;s a very suspicious case

I think because of the day Chinelle went missing there is a good chance she is a victim of the LISK. Melissa, JT and Maureen all went missing the same time of July it seems. Is the Long Island Serial Killer visiting on Long Island right now? Police should be using the publics help to stop these killings. Shame on them they obviously cant do it alone. I would say a good share of the blame lies with them for trying to keep this case out of the public eye

Thanks hunter. Damn. in the comments...AuntieKay sticks out to me. Do you think the killer is reading here and keeping up to date on what we are talking about daily? He clearly feels untouchable now

Thanks hunter. Damn. in the comments...AuntieKay sticks out to me. Do you think the killer is reading here and keeping up to date on what we are talking about daily? He clearly feels untouchable now
Hell yeah the lisk is reading here. At least I think so! Hi lisk please stop killing people. Its not very nice!!!

why the escalation? he's really going out of his way to shock but its not having any effect. Still no one is paying attention to him even with how grizzly this has been news stop running the story only a few hours after each part is found .

why the escalation? he's really going out of his way to shock but its not having any effect. Still no one is paying attention to him even with how grizzly this has been news stop running the story only a few hours after each part is found .
He's deffently an organized killer. From everything I've read organized serial killers like to play cat and mouse games with LE. And I'm sorry but I still think that the 7 part video Dormer did was to mess with him a little.

News12 says the head was in a black plastic bag. Does anyone recall if we've seen body parts in black plastic bags before?

Also, a neighbor says the smell has been emanating from the bushes for a week. Probably dumped when arms were, I assume.

http://longisland.news12.com/news/police-severed-head-found-in-hempstead-1.8834696
The woman's body found at Hempstead Lake State Park in 1997 was found in a black garbage bag. Very sad story, the woman is still unidentified AFAIK.

http://archive.longislandpress.com/2010/07/01/long-islands-unidentified-murder-victims/
Her handless, headless, legless torso was found in Hempstead Lake State Park during the summer of 1997. She was wrapped in a black plastic garbage bag and stuffed into a dark-green Rubbermaid container with a floral pillow sham and frayed red towel. The only identifying mark on her body: a bitten heart-shaped peach tattoo on her left breast with two drops underneath.
Like Chinelle, "Peaches" was also a young Black woman.

Here's another interesting tidbit from the article:
FOUND: Jun. 28, 1997, west side of Lakeside Drive, 200 yards north of Peninsula Boulevard, Hempstead Lake State Park

Black female torso. Arms, head, and legs below the knee severed, found in green Rubbermaid container, with red towel and floral pillow sham, 16-30 years old. She had an abdominal scar from a cesarean section and a tattoo of a peach in the shape of a heart with a bite taken out of it and two drips falling from its core on her left breast. Dead up to three days. NCIC#: U-037859772

Yes there have been alot of remains in garbage bags like 87 said. Some of the gilgo remains were in plastic bags IIRC. Sugar bear..the decapitated male trans prostitute was also from East New York. His head was found in Moriches i believe

Ok thank you for clarifying on the news it said "black bodega bag". But what 1987 and I were saying was that other remains on LI have been described as being disposed of in black garbage bags. Like I said I think some of the gilgo body parts, The Asian male may have been in a garbage bag. I know the Dix Hills man from 99 was in a garbage bag. There are alot that were in garbage bag. I think because it was head...a smaller bag was used. Wonder if anyone saw someone walking around those hempstead streets with black grocery bags? I'd bet someone saw our killer this time.

Hell yeah the lisk is reading here. At least I think so! Hi lisk please stop killing people. Its not very nice!!!

He can't read here unless he's a registered Websleuths member. The real reason this forum is private (IMO).

Do you know from where?

My guess is a generic black shopping bag with no markings. They're used in bodegas, dollar stores, gas station marts, etc. You can also buy them from business supply retailers--say if you sold stuff at a flea market and needed bags for customer purchases.

http://nypost.com/2007/11/24/hunt-for-clues-in-tranny-slay/

Police are searching for the killer of “Sugar Bear,” a professional drag queen from Brooklyn – whose head was found frozen in the ice of a Long Island pond by skaters in 2003.

The killer had dumped the head, with a single bullet wound in the temple, in the pond in Moriches, where it was found on Jan. 25, 2003, said Detective Lt. Jack Fitzpatrick, commander of the Suffolk County Police Homicide Squad.

The victim’s arms and legs were later found miles away in plastic bags.

It took Suffolk detectives almost a year and a half to identify the victim as Andre Jamal Isaac, 25, of East New York, the grandson of a Vietnam POW.
Jordan gave investigators a key piece of information: One of her son’s pals had seen Isaac just before Thanksgiving getting into a car with a “secret friend.” He was never seen again.

“He went out without a coat and said he would be right back. He left his pocketbook,” she said.

Fitzpatrick said the car was a red, BMW-type coupe with “nice rims” driven by a Hispanic man.

Why is everyone convinced that this is the LISK? It very well might be. But he seems like a more reclusive character to me. I don't think he liked it very much when people found his garden on the parkway and that's why we haven't heard from him since. So why now would he be blatantly tossing body parts in people's lawns? This just seems so bizarre and reckless, whereas the LISK was pretty secretive before.

Hey, I'm no expert and I'll happily admit I'm wrong if they can pin this on the LISK, but I don't think it's him.

I'm not sure it's LISK either but maybe it is and:
Maybe he liked the attention the discoveries of the Gilgo victims brought him. Maybe he's killed others since the discoveries at Gilgo but has used another dumping ground where he hid bodies well again- and they haven't yet been discovered. Maybe he realized he craves the attention and went out of his way to make sure people notice his "work."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member