Cases possibly of interest for the LISK case

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm... Definitely not the first time I'm hearing that rumor about the torso being headless. And that would explain the Gilgo Beach searches for sure.

The one good thing about this (and please understand that I am not trying to be glib with that statement) is that if this is the work of LISK, then this is the first time that LE is right on top of a LISK murder. They are perhaps closer than ever to catching him. Let's hope...

5-6 black choppers flying all around ocean parkway all day yesterday. All the same type. Very slow formation. More arial shots? Are we missing some information that was just learned?

I noticed that as well, I heard them from home! Somethings been going on... though with the supermoon/full moon, who knows, maybe everyone is going crazy for a few days.

Portions of Jessica Taylor's remains were found in Manorville in 2003.

I agree with you on AC, MB, MBB and MW, though. There's no concrete proof that THEIR remains are connected to Manorville.

Yes - Her body was found in Manorville with the head and hands missing. "They" also carved a tattoo off of her. It was her skull, hands and forearm that were found at Gilgo.

I think Chinelle was killed by someone who either knew her or was sent by someone who knew her. She had an argument with her landlord that day. Her phone was found in Manhattan. I wouldn't put it passed the killer or killers to have just flung her arms out the window like a paperboy with no concern for where they landed.

I have a far away pic of the body. It's hard to tell if she's wearing a bathing suit or very decorative, patterned undergarments.

I believe Manorville & the OP remains are the work of the same SK. All were spaced apart from each & continued being placed in a westerly direction or could have been placed in an easterly direction making it in the order killed. Therefore, IMHO, the most recently killed were placed closer to where SG went running for her life & ultimately where her remains were found. The Manorville body parts, IMO, were brought to join the others to be close to where the SK resides for ongoing visits & getting off on the fact they are all under the noses of the crowds of people who visit the beaches, the car shows, the Jones Beach concert goers, the boaters, fisherman, commuters, etc. The taunting phone calls indicate a need for him to be known yet hidden just as the bodies strewn from one end to the other are on display, so to speak, for a large audience & he's orchestrating it all. This area is not as desolate as people think.

I think that the cops atleast considered the new body to be related to OP. Simple fact is newsday shutdown comments on that article and all related articles. They always do that to LISK related articles.

I noticed that as well, I heard them from home! Somethings been going on... though with the supermoon/full moon, who knows, maybe everyone is going crazy for a few days.
i seem to recall like a year or two ago random talk about moon phases and the prior murders.....

I dunno it's starting to look way too sloppy to be our guy. I'm thinking this has more of a gangs/cartel kind of feel.

I tend to agree, Fieldnotes. My personal gut feeling is that LISK doesn't dismember. I don't think he has the stomach for it, I don't think he'd consider his victims worth the effort once they were dead, and I suspect that once the deed is done, he wants to distance himself almost immediately.

JMO

(ETA: Obviously, I don't believe that Gilgo and Manorville are related. I'm the odd man out on this, apparently.)

nope, I'm with you on that.. and a few other too I'm sure.

Mountain_Kat and fieldnotes, I posted some questions about how many killers people think there are in the "Forgotten Reports" thread that I'd love for you guys to look at and answer when you have a minute! I'm curious about everyone's opinions on this and reasons behind those opinions, as I'm beginning to question some of my own previous thoughts on the case.

Hope this link works because I'm copying and pasting on my phone!
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...d-Human-Remains-Found&p=10747297#post10747297

nope, I'm with you on that.. and a few other too I'm sure.

Count me in. I tend to believe that The Manorville Butcher and LISK are two different killers. Like you MK, I just don't see LISK as the type to even want to get his hands dirty like that! Whoever is chopping up bodies on LI is not the same person who killed GB4. (IMVHO)

ETA: I'm still open to the one killer and his evolution theory but, it seems to me, that there are two (or more) distinctly different personalities at work here.

POLICE SAY ONE SERIAL KILLER TO BLAME FOR LI KILLINGS http://www.cnn.com/2011/11/30/us/new-york-bodies/

The Suffolk district attorney, Thomas J. Spota, told county legislators at a hearing that he disagreed with Police Commissioner Richard Dormer’s latest theory: that a single serial killer left the remains along several miles of highway between Jones and Gilgo Beaches.
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/12/16/n...disagrees-with-single-killer-theory.html?_r=0

who would you rather believe a crooked DA or a crooked cop?

I know what Hawkshaw will say. Truth is dormer is just as full of **** saying Shannan drowned but he said that to cover scpd *advertiser censored* for not saving shannan that night when they should have helped her. Atleast he was honest about the rest. What did spota do? He takes out Dormer and puts in his pet Burke...I know I sound like Hawk but he was right! everything he said came true

You've provided two sources that contradict each other. The fact of the matter is that none of us can be truly positive about anything related to this case.

Jessica Taylor was Found in JULY after being last seen at PORT AUTHORITY her SKULL was found with all the GILGO victims nearly a decade later. Everything fits how can anyone possibly thing its a different killer?

Jessica Taylor was Found in JULY after being last seen at PORT AUTHORITY her SKULL was found with all the GILGO victims nearly a decade later. Everything fits how can anyone possibly thing its a different killer?

The fact is that plenty of people - on Websleuths and elsewhere - DO think that the remains found along Ocean Parkway can be attributed to more than one killer. I encourage you to believe whatever you want to believe about this case, but I take issue with some comments you've made; for example (modsnip)

We're all working with the same information. Some of us believe different things. It would be nice if everyone could respect that.

The layout of the BODY PARTS along Ocean Parkway absolutely suggests one killer. Jessica Taylor's parts (head, hands and forearms) are found in close proximity to JD6's aka Manorville 2000 (head, hands and right foot) and she is something like 250 feet from the infant whose mother's (JD10) torso and upper extremities are found in the JFK sanctuary relatively near where the head of JD9 aka 9098 aka Davis Park leg woman is discovered. (Lets leave the Asian out of all this for now since he's something of a wildcard.) And so it's damn near impossible, in my mind, without taking a wild leap in logic, to say that the ones in the above group of victims are not the work of the same killer.

And...

I personally DO understand how one might then also conclude that the bodies of the Gilgo 4 should be included in that list as well.

BUT...

I guess the fact that the Gilgo 4 were not dismembered and were disposed of in a very distinct manner, along with the fact that there is a fairly good distance between JT, JD6 and the infant and the first of the Gilgo 4 (Megan), all puts some daylight in the theory of one killer – exactly how much daylight can be debated and has been... very vehemently so. And in some folk's minds I think they see that the closeness in proximity of the Gilgo 4 COULD possibly be something of a coincidence - being the long history this place has with bodies being dumped.

Even Chad Johnson, if you recall, who killed Jennifer Papain after meeting her on Craigslist a couple years back, went to Gilgo Beach and burned her clothes and purse after he had buried her body near the L.I.E. Ocean Parkway may just be that kind of a deserted area where these miscreants feel safe to do this kinda stuff and Gilgo might just be the best spot along it. I dunno. Personally I don't think either theory is so far fetched.

Look at the Shannan Gilbert case. If she ends up not being connected to any of the others, then what an almost impossible coincidence it is that she was responsible for all these other Craigslist victims being found. Yet that, at this point, appears to be considered a very strong possibility.

Reminds me of Nabokov's quote: "No man can bring about the perfect murder; chance, however, can do it."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member