One who dumps bodies in Brooklyn

Could have three or four serial killers-
One who dumps bodies at Gilgo and perhaps Manorville
One who dumps bodies at Gilgo
One who dumps bodies in Hempstead
One who dumps bodies in Brooklyn

"The victim’s arms and legs were later found miles away in plastic bags"
http://nypost.com/2007/11/24/hunt-for-clues-in-tranny-slay/

Chinelle Brown, Tanya Rush, Sugar Bear and Jessica Taylor all from East New York all end up dismembered and decapitated spread across county lines on Long Island. Tanya, Sugar, and JT were all involved in prostitution. Chinelle is murdered and decapitated nearly the same week as Jessica Taylor.

Torso Found in Bay Shore - assuming this transfer would need to be done by vehicle....But arms and head presumably simply placed by someone who would have walked up to front gates (pretty bold move).... Frustrating LE having to work between two different jurisdictions.....(Typing as I'm thinking - sorry if it's a bit disjointed)... But there's inconsistency....The fact that the Hempstead finds weren't hidden suggests an air of arrogance on the killers part - a taunt almost. If the dismemberment was to obscure the victims identity...then one would assume the killer wouldn't want the body parts found - it's a message. Question is who was the message for???

I agree Puggle.
I was actually just thinking about this. None of this is making any sense. IMO this is either a copy cat killer trying to stir up the pot some or the SK him self being bored with the no news lately.

It makes absolutely no sense at all to dismember a body to hide the identity of somebody and then dump their body parts off right in somebodys front lawn.

As far as I know LE hasn't denied it at all that this might actually be the lisk. If anything their actions point to the opposite.

If this is the lisk I think that he is just letting LE know he's still around and they can't catch him well he's giving us all something to talk about.

I honestly believe that there is way more going on behind the scenes then we ever had a clue. Like Alph said this form might be privet for reasons we don't know. I think it was no accident that SG was found one year to the date the other girls were. I think the 7 part series Dormer did on youtube wasnt meant for us and obviously didn't gain much media attention. If Dormer wanted to go on any show to talk about the lisk I bet he could. But instead kept it to youtube where things can be traced.

The dark mind show was allowed to share more info. I just get this feeling there's more to this then we know. But of course I've been wrong before.

I hope this was the lisk. I really do because then with this fresh case there has got to be a mistake somewhere he made. And with the body being found sooner then a couple or even years later there might be a better chance at getting some fresh forensic evidence.

(Modsnip)

Why would he go out of his way to make the police department that scorned him look good by helping solve the case.

He got on that show for financial reasons. He is listed as a vice president of Arrow Security.

(Modsnip )

I doubt if he knows much about the case because I doubt if anyone close to the case told him anything of any value.

Fieldnotes how did you find Jessica's address? Do you have the exact number? I'm surprised to see her residence on linwood i'd like more information on that

Jessica's address was found by another poster a couple years back. The addresses/names he found for her were:

Jessica Taylor

Associated Names:
Jessica R Taylor
Jessica Taylor

ADDRESS 1:
4** Linwood St
Brooklyn, NY 11208

ADDRESS 2:
1** Hudson Ave Unit ***
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601

ok haven't been on here for a while now since its been quiet here on the island.just a few things that have been going on in the past few weeks.the girl in Medford has nothing to do with this and her killer has been caught.Nassau and Suffolk are involved once again together for this newest body.if it is the LISK he has once again forced Nassau and Suffolk police to work together on getting him.mocking both depts.???could be.i think its strange that the body was found in the fire island ferry parking lot where you park to get the ferry to go to the beach.ok now as far as hempstead goes where the arms and heads were found.first off most profiles of serial killers are generally white males correct?lets just say if this white male was walking around the streets of Hempstead tossing body parts into peoples yards he would be noticed by someone.hempstead is not a caucasion neighborhood if you see what I mean.so if it is the LISK Hempstead dumping doesn't connect?jmo

Linwood Street. A certain high ranking police official has been strongly rumored to use the area for a hunting ground for prostitutes. He was allegedly caught by the NYPD ana d let go after a certain high ranking LE official in Suffolk called the Brooklyn DA. The problem is it hasn't yet been proven, but a lot of people, in and out of the PD believe it to be true.

We also know this same individual was cited by his own Internal Affairs Bureau for having a long time affair with a street walker in the precinct he patrolled. That woman had 27 arrests for prostitution, drug possession and sales, and a few forgeries thrown in for good luck. He didn't know she was a prostitute..

Ya'll went on and on

and on and on

and on and on

about burlap this and burlap that

well......

Where's his calling card?

It's NOT LISK

I also think its one killer but that's mop.i think the main key here that a lot of peope are over looking is the facy that the LISK is dragging both Nassau and Suffolk police into these murders.why???to prove they are over payed?and cant do there jobs in solving this?i really think there is a connection in pulling the highest paid police depts. in the country together.

his calling card is prositutes,all of them and the Nassau-Suffolk police depts.

Torso Found in Bay Shore - assuming this transfer would need to be done by vehicle....But arms and head presumably simply placed by someone who would have walked up to front gates (pretty bold move).... Frustrating LE having to work between two different jurisdictions.....(Typing as I'm thinking - sorry if it's a bit disjointed)... But there's inconsistency....The fact that the Hempstead finds weren't hidden suggests an air of arrogance on the killers part - a taunt almost. If the dismemberment was to obscure the victims identity...then one would assume the killer wouldn't want the body parts found - it's a message. Question is who was the message for???

OR...he mutilates for pleasure. Sick, I know, but sexual killers sometimes get off on mutilation and/or dismemberment.

*Sigh* You know...searching for this maniacal serial killer should have began way back in 2000 in Manorville. He's been killing for 14 years and still not getting the attention that is needed but no so much that he is seeking. LE really hasn't been paying him any attention until 2010 and not much more since 2011. They need to share some of their information with the public--at least give us a BSU profile of this oven roasted nut. The public needs to have an idea who to notice and observe. Even if they get tons of calls from suspicious neighbors, I think it will be a plus. But hey, none of the victims are from Long Island and they are prostitutes. Those counties are not going to waste their tax dollars on who they deem to be just a bunch of "dead *advertiser censored*." However, let this fool up the ante and slaughter a daughter of one of their "upstanding" tax-paying citizens and we will see a thorough and swift investigation with the capture of this monster.

ok haven't been on here for a while now since its been quiet here on the island.just a few things that have been going on in the past few weeks.the girl in Medford has nothing to do with this and her killer has been caught.Nassau and Suffolk are involved once again together for this newest body.if it is the LISK he has once again forced Nassau and Suffolk police to work together on getting him.mocking both depts.???could be.i think its strange that the body was found in the fire island ferry parking lot where you park to get the ferry to go to the beach.ok now as far as hempstead goes where the arms and heads were found.first off most profiles of serial killers are generally white males correct?lets just say if this white male was walking around the streets of Hempstead tossing body parts into peoples yards he would be noticed by someone.hempstead is not a caucasion neighborhood if you see what I mean.so if it is the LISK Hempstead dumping doesn't connect?jmo

Serial killers come in all races, and the percentage of black serial killers has been steadily rising over the years. That said, yes, most are still white.

No matter who the sk is, I don't think he dumped those parts in Hempstead in broad daylight--unless he was somebody like the mail man or a utility worker. I think can pull that off without being noticed.

I agree with giagreen: There HAS to be more we don't know. As inept as LE can be (not just SCPD, but LE everywhere), it is possible--even likely--that they are holding some things back. Perhaps the LISK has a distinct signature that links the victims. The fact that LE ran right to Gilgo when they found the torso in Bay Shore--as opposed to all the other dead and mutilated bodies they've found in the last 4 years--leads me to believe that there was something about this victim that pointed to the LISK (besides dismemberment.)

LE has ViCAPS and federal criminal databases at their disposure. These tools are incrediblly useful for linking victims (even though mistakes ARE made) and for profiling killers.

Bottom line: LE know more than we do.

Guess my source was right. Media never stated the head was missing, now to find the legs. This isn't the GB4 LISK but could definitely be the Manorville guy.

I agree with giagreen: There HAS to be more we don't know. As inept as LE can be (not just SCPD, but LE everywhere), it is possible--even likely--that they are holding some things back. Perhaps the LISK has a distinct signature that links the victims. The fact that LE ran right to Gilgo when they found the torso in Bay Shore--as opposed to all the other dead and mutilated bodies they've found in the last 4 years--leads me to believe that there was something about this victim that pointed to the LISK (besides dismemberment.)

LE has ViCAPS and federal criminal databases at their disposure. These tools are incrediblly useful for linking victims (even though mistakes ARE made) and for profiling killers.

Bottom line: LE know more than we do.

I have ALWAYS believed LISK has communicated with LE in some shape, form or fashion. He's tired of not getting the attention that he thinks he deserves and I'm sure LE has been advised to starve him. After all, who does he think he is? Son of Sam he is not. LISK will not grip NYC and Long Island with fear. He sucks. So, he is forced to do an attention seeking murder and hopefully he will make a mistake. After all, it appears that he's only killing prostitutes and they really don't matter. It's not like he's dismembering daughters of lawyers, doctors and high-ranking police officers. *Rolls eyes*

Guess my source was right. Media never stated the head was missing, now to find the legs. This isn't the GB4 LISK but could definitely be the Manorville guy.
I think its one killer but I'm very open minded that gb4 just might not be the same guy. You very well could be right.

Anyways, your comment makes me think maybe it is two different killers and this guy was a little put off that everyone il has been paying more attention to the work of the gb4 killer.

Ya'll went on and on

and on and on

and on and on

about burlap this and burlap that

well......

Where's his calling card?

It's NOT LISK

I dont think burlap is all that significant. We dont know how many of the gilgo 4 were in burlap. I think the SK is a fan of the Cleveland Torso Killer who used burlap to dump his decapitated or dismembered remains. My question is were the Gilgo 4 just skeletel bones wrapped in burlap or in a sack or were there bodies whole?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mary0309