Cases possibly of interest for the LISK case

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confused...what would the building ownership have to do with this POI?

Agree..the article is confusing and doesn't seem to link the building ownership to any of this!!

I find the following two points most interesting:

"A person of interest in the grisly slaying of someone sources have said is a missing Brooklyn mother is known to have residences in New York City and Suffolk County, according to a law enforcement source."

"The person of interest, who lives in Brooklyn, has not been identified but has been in police sights since the early days of the investigation, a second law enforcement source said."

So... If this person has been a POI since the earliest days of the investigation...

And... LE went to Gilgo right after finding the torso...

Then... Could it be that, maybe maybe, they're on the trail of the LISK??

Chenelle Browne was said to have disappeared after a fight with her "landlord." Her apartment building had been owned by a Garth Lewis, deceased. Garth Lewis's widow Janet Lloyd is fighting with his family over ownership of the property. I am guessing the "landlady" is said Janet Lloyd. Maybe this will provide a little background to start trying to connect the dots. Article says Mr. Lewis owned property in Suffolk County. I would like to know the address.

http://nypost.com/2013/03/31/she-married-him-for-green-card-then-killed-him-lawsuit/

Hmm... trying to find out if she remarried, because I remember early articles in which the landlady's husband was mentioned as having been interviewed.

ok haven't been on here for a while now since its been quiet here on the island.just a few things that have been going on in the past few weeks.the girl in Medford has nothing to do with this and her killer has been caught.Nassau and Suffolk are involved once again together for this newest body.if it is the LISK he has once again forced Nassau and Suffolk police to work together on getting him.mocking both depts.???could be.i think its strange that the body was found in the fire island ferry parking lot where you park to get the ferry to go to the beach.ok now as far as hempstead goes where the arms and heads were found.first off most profiles of serial killers are generally white males correct?lets just say if this white male was walking around the streets of Hempstead tossing body parts into peoples yards he would be noticed by someone.hempstead is not a caucasion neighborhood if you see what I mean.so if it is the LISK Hempstead dumping doesn't connect?jmo

BBM. It's a myth that most serial killers are white.

http://www.theroot.com/articles/culture/2010/07/of_course_there_are_black_serial_killers.html

Okay, you can't read this entire article without subscribing, but you can read far enough to see that they name the landlady as Lea Cuevas. No idea if it's right, just sharing...

http://www.stabroeknews.com/2014/ne...ct-dismembered-corpse-missing-guyanese-woman/

Interesting.. the property was transferred from Garth Lewis to Vladimir Cuevas, via the deed transferred from Garth Lewis after he died..

https://a836-acris.nyc.gov/DS/DocumentSearch/DocumentDetail?doc_id=2013090300236001

Ktgirl:
What I've boldened in your post above is your incorrect interpretation of what the article states that you've attached. What your attached article says is that it is a myth that there are no black serial killers.
I hope you don't mind allowing me to correct that.
It is fairly general knowledge that most serial killers are men and most of them are white. Most. Not always, but most.

IMO this is not going to be related to the LISK case and Chenelle Brown should probably have a separate thread.

Someone earlier commented that it was only the "landlady" who was a witness to Chenelle getting into a cab.

Ktgirl:
What I've boldened in your post above is your incorrect interpretation of what the article states that you've attached. What your attached article says is that it is a myth that there are no black serial killers.
It is fairly general knowledge that most serial killers are men and most of them are white. Most. Not always, but most.

Actually, as of 2010, black serial killers outnumbered white in the US! And there are some other interesting facts contained here: http://maamodt.asp.radford.edu/Serial Killer Information Center/Serial Killer Statistics.pdf

Ktgirl:

Actually, as of 2010, black serial killers outnumbered white in the US! And there are some other interesting facts contained here: http://maamodt.asp.radford.edu/Serial Killer Information Center/Serial Killer Statistics.pdf

Oh shoot thanks! I had a few windows open and copied the wrong link. Yes, I was trying to provide a source that the idea that most serial killers are white guys is a myth. Oops. :blushing:

Interesting.. the property was transferred from Garth Lewis to Vladimir Cuevas, via the deed transferred from Garth Lewis after he died..

https://a836-acris.nyc.gov/DS/DocumentSearch/DocumentDetail?doc_id=2013090300236001

There is a really tangled web here I'm trying to work through the links to post something that makes sense....Possible blackmail - maybe Chinelle found out details she shouldn't have....and payed with her life. I need help to make sense of it....has anyone found any evidence that Vladimir is married...possibly to a Lea Cuevas???

IMO, Chenelle Brown was a victim of LISK(s). I added the “s” because I believe the tandem theory, for many reasons. It makes no sense at all for anyone who killed her in BK or Nassau to dismember her and drive all the way out to Bayshore unless it was to very deliberately prove a point. The fact that her torso was found by the Bayshore ferries, I think is very significant and purposeful. I think LISK is originally from the south shore of Long Island, commutes to or lives in Manhattan, and spends most of his summers on Fire Island, so IMO, the torso by the ferries has a meaning. And he could be getting so cocky that it was partially out of convenience because he was on his way to take a ferry to Fire Island. LISK obviously has an extreme hatred for women and is racist as well, so even though Chenelle doesn’t fit in at all with his other victims, she definitely fits in with the racism. I read somewhere that there are only 35-50 active serial killers in the US at any given time . It is highly unlikely that there are multiple unrelated serial killers in the same area. I think he wants to drive LE insane and I think he is deliberately taunting multiple jurisdictions.

It seems far-fetched that anyone Chenelle knew would drive all the way out to Bayshore to dump her torso and as other posters have mentioned, dismembering points to a serial killer...

Not to throw this off-topic, but has this been posted yet?

http://gothamist.com/2014/04/14/several_bags_of_bones_found_near_qu.php

Does anyone know if there has been any news on these bags of human bones found by the LIRR in Queens? To me this has LISK written all over it. IMO, they were deliberately placed by the LIRR to send a message.

Just read some more of this thread and I apologize if a lot of what I wrote sounds redundant, but I really agree with a lot of what was already said.

My mind won't reconcile a landlord/tenant conflict culminating with disposing the victim in pieces throughout Nassau and Suffolk counties. Yes, it's possible that a landlord would kill and dismember a victim for disposal to cover up the murder. But to dispose body parts in front yards way over yonder, practically screaming for them to be discovered? I just can't connect those dots.

I feel the same way about it. It takes a special kind of sick and crazy to have done this. The landlord shouldn't have had any motivation to brazenly taunt LE like that and they would have attempted to conceal the crime and would have done everything they could to avoid getting caught.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member