Cases possibly of interest for the LISK case

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my god!! We just need someone to come forward and claim Peaches! Someone has to have knowledge of this. A sex worker going unreported missing is one thing but I find it less likely that - assuming someone knew that Peaches had a little girl - someone wouldn't report her missing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I know. I wonder how LISK feels. Does he still feel to arrogant - or is he shaking a little?

Some snips...

The revelation—which comes on the week of the sixth anniversary of police discovering the first of 10 sets of remains in the Long Island Serial Killer (LISK) case—means that Peaches is Baby Doe’s mother, although both remain unidentified. It’s also the biggest revelation in the case in years—indicating that the mother and child were either slain by the still-at-large serial killer responsible for the Gilgo Beach murders or died at the hands of another assailant that used the same dumping grounds as LISK.

Since Peaches’ skull has yet to be found, investigators have not been able to put together a composite sketch of what she looked like. But her case had aired on America’s Most Wanted and her tattoo was published in a tattoo magazine, which prompted a tip from a Connecticut tattoo artist, the ex-detective had said. The artist recalled that Peaches was visiting from LI with her aunt and cousin and mentioned having boyfriend trouble, Brosnan had said.

Both the extremities discovered at Jones Beach and Baby Doe were found with similar gold jewelry. Baby Doe—estimated to be between 1 and 4 years old—was found with a 16-inch gold-colored chain and two gold-colored hoop earrings. The Jones Beach extremities had two gold bracelets.

Suffolk police and prosecutors said in 2011 that they were unsure of Baby Doe’s cause of death. This week, police told the Press that her death has been ruled a homicide.

Investigators revealed the link between Peaches and Baby Doe in a recently updated case file listed in NamUs, a federal database used to help identify Jane and John Does nationwide. The case file was updated following inquiries from Josh Zeman and Rachel Mills, filmmakers who produced The Killing Season, a docu-series about LISK and similar cases that recently aired on A&E. The duo, who produced a bonus video about Peaches in which they interviewed her tattoo artist, said they hope the new info will help both investigators and the Websleuths community crack the case.

“I think in so many ways this changes the case quite considerably,” said Zeman, who provided emails showing that he asked the Nassau medical examiners office to update NamUs with more information on Jane Doe No. 3 days before the case file was clarified. “While it provides some clarity, it also deepens the mystery of the Long Island Serial Killer case.”

Much more at link:https://www.longislandpress.com/201...ubbed-peaches-linked-to-gilgo-beach-killings/

So on the radio show they're saying that Peaches' connection had been made long ago but they're just now releasing it. Why now, though? Because of TKS exposure? Interesting. [emoji848]

Maybe the killer is the father of baby doe ? Peaches was his girlfriend/wife?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

That's interesting that Peaches is the toddlers mother, however, that information that Peaches was Jane Doe #3 should have come out a long time ago.

Hopefully though, this is seen as movement on the case and Peaches can get identified by name, along with her baby girl.

I'm still thinking there are two serial killers, one for the GB4 and one for JT, Peaches and baby girl, and possibly Cherries. Maybe even a third SK for the rest.

With this connection being made it makes me curious as to whether Jane Doe 6 or 7 have been cross referenced with Cherries. Cherries and Peaches seem to be connected and some believe JD6 is possibly connected with Baby Doe.

So this is newly released but they have been holding on to this info? Why? So that I have it right, Peaches is Baby Doe's mother and a tattoo artist spoke of relatives. Why haven't the relatives spoke up and why haven't they showcased this on the cable evening news program to the entire country with a picture of tattoos and jewelry?

Have they found the jeweler or jewelry company who manufactured the jewelry and looked to see where it was sold in the area? It should be easy by the design.

They can now investigate all Cesarean Surgical procedures done within a certain time span, narrow it down with race and other clues, and find out which mother and child cannot be accounted for. This should be easy, also there will be no more paper trails that will help with identification. No further dental, doctor, or any traceable account for them.

With all due respect...it is not feasible to "investigate all cesarean procedures" or account for every individual who bought a specific piece of jewelry.

now putting put a new press release and pushing it to major cable networks like cnn, foxnews, and msnbc to identify peaches is a reality. i tend to think that Suffolk County already have her identified though. No reason to release the identification to the press until they are completely done investigating that angle.

With all due respect...it is not feasible to "investigate all cesarean procedures" or account for every individual who bought a specific piece of jewelry.

now putting put a new press release and pushing it to major cable networks like cnn, foxnews, and msnbc to identify peaches is a reality. i tend to think that Suffolk County already have her identified though. No reason to release the identification to the press until they are completely done investigating that angle.

It certainly is feasible to look into all local hospital area Cesarean Sections done in to years they estimate the baby to have been born and see that the baby and mother are accounted for and who isn't. Any of the children found to have had a check up documented after the murder year, they are not Baby Doe. This is what detectives do. They have gone through more tedious processes to identify persons or identify a blanket or carpet fiber through complex, time consuming lab tests and identification of lone fibers to that of a single manufacturers overseas.

And jewelry and possessions are usually identified in murder cases and I read one case where it was matched to a jeweler who made the jewelry across the country and was able to show receipt to who bought it.

Great detective work, but importantly a task team who is h... bent on solving a crime will do what is necessary to solve it.

You could also ask each Obstetrician and Pediatrician group in the area for help in identification. You never know what leads and memories it may bring. Did a patient and young daughter fall off the map? Could your group look into records and find if there is a missing link and sudden drop off of a patient in the time frame.

Here's the news report. I hadn't seen it before the radio show, and nearly fell out of my chair when Rachel and Josh announced it on air.

Unidentified Murder Victim Dubbed ‘Peaches’ Linked to Gilgo Beach Killings
By Timothy Bolger - Long Island Press
December 13, 2016

[....]

Investigators revealed the link between Peaches and Baby Doe in a recently updated case file listed in NamUs, a federal database used to help identify Jane and John Does nationwide. The case file was updated following inquiries from Josh Zeman and Rachel Mills, filmmakers who produced The Killing Season, a docu-series about LISK and similar cases that recently aired on A&E. The duo, who produced a bonus video about Peaches in which they interviewed her tattoo artist, said they hope the new info will help both investigators and the Websleuths community crack the case.

“I think in so many ways this changes the case quite considerably,” said Zeman, who provided emails showing that he asked the Nassau medical examiners office to update NamUs with more information on Jane Doe No. 3 days before the case file was clarified. “While it provides some clarity, it also deepens the mystery of the Long Island Serial Killer case.”

Note: Small numbers and percents based on small numbers are displayed in red and are suppressed in downloaded data
Final Method of DeliveryMother's Race/EthnicityNumber of Live BirthsPercent
(excludes Not Stated /Unknown)
Vaginal with no prior C-sectionHispanic29,58232.3
Asian/ Pacific Islander11,62612.7
Non-Hispanic White26,84929.3
Non-Hispanic Black23,44225.6
Other2260.2
Not stated /Unknown165-
Vaginal after any prior C-sectionHispanic1,12935.6
Asian/ Pacific Islander2828.9
Non-Hispanic White90928.7
Non-Hispanic Black84826.7
Other30.1
Not stated /Unknown4-
Primary C-sectionHispanic5,88229.3
Asian/ Pacific Islander2,20011.0
Non-Hispanic White6,19930.9
Non-Hispanic Black5,75028.7
Other350.2
Not stated /Unknown34-
Repeat C-sectionHispanic3,70535.9
Asian/ Pacific Islander9909.6
Non-Hispanic White2,78126.9
Non-Hispanic Black2,83427.4
Other230.2
Not stated /Unknown16-
Not stated /UnknownHispanic12-
Asian/ Pacific Islander8-
Non-Hispanic White14-
Non-Hispanic Black5-
Not stated /Unknown10-
E
Example:
5,750 African American women had a cesarean in New York in year 2000, break that up among as many hospitals are in New York and each establishment can easily look into the well being and well fare (existence) of baby health follow ups past the death year and it is possible to find which child has never entered the school system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper