Cases possibly of interest for the LISK case

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope that lame police department starts watching this guy if and when he is free again. Or maybe they are too busy porking the prostitutes themselves as Burke who spent his entire career doing it and got promoted after Lowrita stole his police car.

Another GEM of a POST found while looking over the Thread. While it doesn't mean Burke is LISK I think it means he did something worthy of investigating. I heard years ago that when his victims didn't submit to the badge he outright raped them.

Another GEM of a POST found while looking over the Thread. While it doesn't mean Burke is LISK I think it means he did something worthy of investigating. I heard years ago that when his victims didn't submit to the badge he outright raped them.

Wow....now this is a bold claim... where's this come from??

I have been draped on Burke's shoulders years before he became a 'celebrity.' I spoke to a lot of people who knew Burke. This was long before his relationship with a known prostitute who now has 50 arrests became known to the public. Does it mean it is true, I just put it out there for your consumption.

this is now sounding like someone known to the victim. disorganized. and local.
A man told a reporter that he asked Brandy out many times. She declined. Told him she had a boyfriend. Her mother said she did not.
LE should have a look at him.

I have been draped on Burke's shoulders years before he became a 'celebrity.' I spoke to a lot of people who knew Burke. This was long before his relationship with a known prostitute who now has 50 arrests became known to the public. Does it mean it is true, I just put it out there for your consumption.

ONE thing I can assure you is I never posted anything that I believed wasn't true about Burke. I have posted information I believed that could be true based on what I knew about him. In the many years I posted thousands of messages I am SURE I never put his home address on a Blog Board because I just didn't think it was the right thing to do. His Buddy Tom Spota had no problem posting my address on his website and in so doing violated the confidentialty of another government agency.

ONE thing I can assure you is I never posted anything that I believed wasn't true about Burke. I have posted information I believed that could be true based on what I knew about him. In the many years I posted thousands of messages I am SURE I never put his home address on a Blog Board because I just didn't think it was the right thing to do. His Buddy Tom Spota had no problem posting my address on his website and in so doing violated the confidentialty of another government agency.

You would never post his address publicly because you are an honorable person. Spota is not. Everything you said has come to fruition with these low life dirt bags.

THANKS.....I try to be. The post with my name and address was printed on Spota's office web-site. It was a letter that was written to me by the SIC that 'exonerated' Spota from wrongdoing. It appeared on his website at the same time I received the letter. The posted letter was the SAME letter sent to me!!!! This moron didn't even have the good sense to post a letter he may have received.

It would have been nice if Spota wrote exactly what it was I charged him with - that he is.

I wrote he had in his control two criminals named David Cipkin and Joseph Careccia that admitted to him they burned out an office in an occupied office building in Yonkers, NY. The problem is he NEVER told the Westchester DA or the Yonkers, PD he had signed confessions from the two miscreants for 18 months !!!

THANKS.....I try to be. The post with my name and address was printed on Spota's office web-site. It was a letter that was written to me by the SIC that 'exonerated' Spota from wrongdoing. It appeared on his website at the same time I received the letter. The posted letter was the SAME letter sent to me!!!! This moron didn't even have the good sense to post a letter he may have received.

It would have been nice if Spota wrote exactly what it was I charged him with - that he is.

I wrote he had in his control two criminals named David Cipkin and Joseph Careccia that admitted to him they burned out an office in an occupied office building in Yonkers, NY. The problem is he NEVER told the Westchester DA or the Yonkers, PD he had signed confessions from the two miscreants for 18 months !!!

Wow! Learn something new every day.
Oddly enough, I had an interview in that building in Yonkers a few years back.

More body parts found in the park. Identified by her tattoo as Brandy Odem.

This case reminds me of Leondra Foster, murdered and dismembered last year by her boyfriend/alleged pimp Somorie Moses, also in Brooklyn (though she was found in a waste transfer station in the Bronx IIRC).

Wow! Learn something new every day.
Oddly enough, I had an interview in that building in Yonkers a few years back.

Wow ! But I never mentioned the address of the building as I didn't have it handy. How do you know it is the same building. I think it was 777 Yonkers Ave.

733 Yonkers Avenue. I know the address because I know the story, I've lived here most of my life.

Wow ! But I never mentioned the address of the building as I didn't have it handy. How do you know it is the same building. I think it was 777 Yonkers Ave.

733 Yonkers Avenue. I know the address because I know the story, I've lived here most of my life.

By golly I think you got it right. YOU KNOW THE STORY??? Please share because I only know pieces of it. What I do know is that story alone should have been enough to send Spota on his way 10 years ago.

Is there a reason for your sarcasm and rudeness? I simply stated that I am familiar with the story.

By golly I think you got it right. YOU KNOW THE STORY??? Please share because I only know pieces of it. What I do know is that story alone should have been enough to send Spota on his way 10 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbieJ