Cases That Haunt You

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There are quite a few cases that haunt me.

• Skylar Neese - Was murdered by her two best friends and her body was undiscovered for 5 months. During those five months, her friends handed out fliers and comforted her grieving family.
  • Lauria Bible and Ashley Freeman - Disappeared after Ashley's trailer was burnt down and her parents were killed inside. Never seen since.
  • Brianna Maitland - Disappeared after she finished her shift. Her car was discovered abandoned and backed into an abandoned building in the middle of nowhere. Never seen since.

Mark Dribin-my 2nd cousin
Ilene Misheloff-local to me
Lisa Irwin
Susan Powell
Natalie Holloway
JBR
Maddie McCann

At least Jaycee Dugard was found alive, and there was closure for Candace Starr!!!
Still waiting for justice in these cases and all of them to come home besides JBR.

THe crimes commited by the Original Night Stalker also know as the east area rapist. This serial offender has to be the most prolific and brazen criminal to never have been caught!

Sometimes I go to bed at night just thinking how could this man commit the crimes he commited at such a prolific rate and not get caught!

It haunts me everyday!

Kenneth Mahnken, Houston, 1979

Judith Mae Andersen, Chicago, 1957

Valerie Percy, Kenilworth, IL, 1966

FYI, significant new info on the latter two is revealed in the new book Sympathy Vote: a Reinvestigation of the Valerie Percy Murder.

There are many cold cases that haunt me but this is perhaps the most haunting cold case against a child that I have ever come along. It involves an unidentified African American female child found in St. Louis, Missouri on February 28, 1983 in a vacant apartment building. She was lying face-down in a furnace room with her hands tied behind her back with red and white nylon rope. The victim had been sexually assaulted prior to being strangled, which was the cause of her death. She was decapitated and her head was never found. She is the only child on The National Center for Missing & Exploited Children(NCMEC) without any type of photo or sketch. Only the bloodied yellow v-necked sweater she was wearing is pictured.

Here is her Doe Network Page:

http://www.doenetwork.us/cases/54ufmo.html

Read More Here:

The Case That Haunts
The most notorious cold case in the history of the St. Louis Police Department still haunts homicide detectives BY CHAD GARRISON

http://riverfronttimes.com/issues/2004-12-01/news/feature.html

I know I am way late commenting on this, but was just reading through this thread. Had never heard of this case before, but how absolutely horrifying!

How can her identity be a mystery? You'd think her parents would have reported her missing.

I'm thinking either her parents or guardian(s) were the ones responsible OR she was taken from a city other than St. Louis and murdered there. Otherwise, I cannot fathom how nobody stepped forward to claim her.

But year, reading through this thread is rather chilling. It really hits you how many people simply vanish or our murdered who never receive justice. Some of the cases that bother me the most are ones where multiple victims are taken at once: The Springfield Three, the Indiana Dunes case, the Ft. Worth Trio simply because we always here there is safety in numbers. It is horrible to think that THREE people can be taken and never seen or heard from again...

Other cases that haunt me:

Jon Benet Ramsey (though I am pretty sure I know what happened)
Chaim Weiss
Jacob Wetterling
Johnny Gosch
Tammy Zywicki
Jodi Huisentruitt
Maura Murray

I know I am way late commenting on this, but was just reading through this thread. Had never heard of this case before, but how absolutely horrifying!

How can her identity be a mystery? You'd think her parents would have reported her missing.

I'm thinking either her parents or guardian(s) were the ones responsible OR she was taken from a city other than St. Louis and murdered there. Otherwise, I cannot fathom how nobody stepped forward to claim her.

But year, reading through this thread is rather chilling. It really hits you how many people simply vanish or our murdered who never receive justice. Some of the cases that bother me the most are ones where multiple victims are taken at once: The Springfield Three, the Indiana Dunes case, the Ft. Worth Trio simply because we always here there is safety in numbers. It is horrible to think that THREE people can be taken and never seen or heard from again...

Other cases that haunt me:

Jon Benet Ramsey (though I am pretty sure I know what happened)
Chaim Weiss
Jacob Wetterling
Johnny Gosch
Tammy Zywicki
Jodi Huisentruitt
Maura Murray

I agree:( It is possible she was never claimed because
a) family or her care takers were responsible.
or
b) she was never reported missing at all

I actually just read about a case where remains of a child were identified from years back. It took so long because she was never reported missing (I will try to find the article to share it). Especially being African American years back, I have read about one too many children who fall through the cracks & aren't reported missing for years...or at all...

The St. Louis Jane Doe case is probably the most haunting case that I've ever come across. I agree that the victim was most likely murdered by parents, relatives, a friend or an acquaintance. I also think that she was from another state, possibly a foreign one, and that could account for the lack of contact with LE. I read that Jane Doe's body was exhumed in June of last year. Hopefully with advanced technology they can identify her and the person(s) responsible for this horrific crime. I am just one among the many searching for answers to this case.

The cases that haunt me are:
Jodi Huisentruit
Jennifer Kesse
Jonbenet Ramsey
Girly Chew Hossencofft
Darlie Routier

Wendy Sue Wolin

http://www.elizabethinsideout.tv/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Wendy-Sue-Wolin-1.jpeg

March 8, 1966 - 7 year old Wendy was walking down the street in Elizabeth, New Jersey, when a man walking towards her, bent down and stabbed her in the stomach and simply walked away.

Jason A. Jolkowski

http://omahacrimestoppers.net/Pictures/20080417134118.jpg

Missing since 6/13/2001 - Omaha, NE

Jason was last seen bringing in garbage cans up to his residence. He was leaving to go meet a co-worker at a high school 8 blocks away to get a ride to work, but never arrived.

The description of the man was mid 40's - white hair, 6 foot 200 pounds. I think Kuklinski was something like 6' 5" and would have been in his early 30's at the time.

Yes-the description doesn't seem to fit. And was he ever known to be a killer of children?

Yes-the description doesn't seem to fit. And was he ever known to be a killer of children?

Not that I'm aware of but this guy killed random people quite often. He bragged about it. Could he kill a child? No doubt he could. Did he? I don't know.

Amber Hagerman -I will fly to wherever it is when and if they apprehend the that did this to that little girl just to see it 1st person.

Any news on the tara calico documentry that was sapose to be finished sometime last year .. ?

Now that the supposed killer is in jail, do you think they got the right person?

There are 2 cases I want solved and I remember reading them on here-any help with the victim's names would be great. First case was a girl at school who asked to go to the bathroom-she went and was gone a long time. Her best friend kept begging to check on her and finally when she did, it was apparent the other girl had been taken. Second case was a woman who entered her apartment building , but never made it past the entry way-her gold bracelet or just a bracelet was found either in the entry way or the parking lot. It was apparent there had been a struggle. I f anyone has the names of these two women, do tell.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back