Casey A wants to Travel to look for Caylee #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh boy. I am one unhappy Orlando, Orange County resident! If there is a judge that allows this, hand to God you all will see ol' Diz on the national news, picketing in front of the courthouse. I will try to enlist as many county citizens who are, like me, sick of all this garbage.
Before anyone thinks otherwise, I support peaceful, non violent, non jerk acting protesting, which means no children, no pot stirring, no throwing rocks, just pure peaceful protest to remind people that a little girl is dead, and letting her mother out to "look" for her is ludicrous, and also, that we will further voice our displeasure with our VOTE!

I must be confused :confused:
I thought Casey and friends went to Club Fusion which is a nightclub in downtown Orlando, where many other nightclubs are and where the college crowd can be found.
The Fusian Ultra Lounge you posted is a restaurant in East Orange County that serves lunch/Sushi etc and then becomes a Martini bar and upscale restaurant in the evening,

I will have to go back and read, but I think she was partying downtown Orlando at Club Fusion

Nope. Fusian Ultra Lounge is the one. Casey's old crowd refused to go hang out with her there because of the fact that it wasn't downtown, where they liked to hang out.

I notice that her judge is going to be Judge Larry Stickland. He wasn't too easy on her before. I doubt if he allows this. I felt encouraged when I found out that she's going before him of "Ms. Anthony and the truth are strangers" fame.

Nope. Fusian Ultra Lounge is the one. Casey's old crowd refused to go hang out with her there because of the fact that it wasn't downtown, where they liked to hang out.

And it had the reputation of being a "drug den" - If you notice the DEA closed it down a few weeks after she was arrested.

I don't know if anyone else feels this way but I tell you what I do NOT trust Casey's lawyer at all. What if he is trying to get her off home confinement so that him and his people(the ones that want her to search in SECRET) can help her get away? I mean seriously it just uneasy with me. This guy seems about as nuts as she is.

And it had the reputation of being a "drug den" - If you notice the DEA closed it down a few weeks after she was arrested.

I asked you about this claim yesterday in another thread--
Do you have any evidence that Fusian was shut down by the DEA? I looked into your claim and found no supporting evidence. Clint H. went on the record on Scared Monkeys and stated Fusian was "still open" as of Sept 24 http://.net/index.php?topic=3433.40
Fusian is open right now. It's open on Saturday-- I don't understand why you keep asserting Fusian was closed down by the DEA. If you can offer some proof, I'll stand corrected. But as it stands, I think it's inappropriate to characterize Fusian as a "drug den" and claim that it was "raided" and "shut down by the DEA."

Just a point to ponder--I kinda think it would be funny for the judge to let KC run around town "looking" for her daughter, IF Baez had to shadow her!!! How long would it take him to get tired of following her to the mall, to bars, etc., etc., etc. before he SNAPPED?!?!?!?!?! He knows good and well she wouldn't really be looking for Caylee, so he'd have to follower her all over the place FOR NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!

HA! Can you just picture him pushing the cart behind her in Target!:biglaugh:

With all of the wacky circus crud going on, these motions, her "walk of fame", etc. "Snip"

Hi,
I'm new here because I've been trying to log in for weeks. I have been following this case since the beginning and many of the threads here. I have a few ideas and thoughts to share, but I can't pass this one up.

Was there any request for or mention of a White bronco in the travel motions?
:bang:

Aha this is why JB wants her out she is cracking under the pressure and he can sense it afraid she will talk if he gets her a vacation from the pressure then she can come home refreshed and feeling good about herself you know helping look for her daughter and all..Casey needs to stay right where she is ...

I hope the judge has seen this...good memory jeepgirl:)

I don't think this is true - One of the local news stations did a short piece on them a few weeks ago, their business was way down due to the notoriety, but they were still open - barely.

Another one of Casey's victims. Add'em to the list!

I don't think this is true - One of the local news stations did a short piece on them a few weeks ago, their business was way down due to the notoriety, but they were still open - barely.

Another one of Casey's victims. Add'em to the list!

Maybe they can take pics of people on the stripper poll and sell 'em!

No but seriously, this girl leaves a path of destruction!

I say, let Casey out.....and she will run away. Then the mystery bail bondsman will loses lots of money, Cindy and George will lose the house. In about 2 months Caseys new boyfriend will call the police because she stole his paycheck. She goes to jail and everyone else loses. AHHHH, justice.

If KC has any BPD in her ... she can't go long without some type of 'excitement' or in her case, movement ... attention, SOMETHING.

If there's nothing going on, she'll create it.

No kidding- her and her mother both.

Hi,
I'm new here because I've been trying to log in for weeks. I have been following this case since the beginning and many of the threads here. I have a few ideas and thoughts to share, but I can't pass this one up.

Was there any request for or mention of a White bronco in the travel motions?
:bang:

LOL! welcome to WS :)

She is bored
so travelling would break the monotoney of it all.Plus...
she is being treated way better than most criminals.
Can't wait to see those videos of her shopping...
:D

During the bond hearing in July, the prosecutor argued that Casey is a flight risk. The judge must have agreed, since she's sporting that ankle monitor. The judge also commented that she was "using her silence as leverage to get out of jail".

Now that the days until her trial have dwindled down to a few weeks, she's even more of a flight risk than she was two months ago, and her insistence on remaining silent for the past 2 1/2 months is unlikely to endear her to the judge now any more than it did then.

I predict that Casey will continue to be restricted to the Anthony family kitchen, where she'll be feel to indulge her inner Betty Crocker for the next few weeks. Maybe if she's lucky there will be an assignment to the prison kitchen in store for her.

Wow. I feel better he said that about her silence. Does anyone know where i could find a transcript of her court preceedings?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back