Casey A wants to Travel to look for Caylee #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
And it had the reputation of being a "drug den" - If you notice the DEA closed it down a few weeks after she was arrested.

Can you please provide a link to support this claim?

I've checked & can find no information to support your claim that the "DEA shut down Fusion"

Also, I can not find any information that it had a reputation of deing a "drug den"

Thanks in advance

Well I think 6 hrs a day is not enough time for Baez to be alone with KC and he needs more private time!!!!! :D :doh:

"A spokesman at the Orange County jail declined an on-camera interview, but said this kind of request is highly unusual and would likely require Anthony's attorney to be with her at all times. For his part, Baez has argued since a July interview that confining Anthony stalled the search for Caylee."

I would not trust Jose for a second. He's slimy to me and I wouldn't put anything past him. I wouldn't be surprised if he looked the other way while Casey moved Caylee's body. I don't think it's professional the way he has his hands all over Casey all the time and allows her to hang out at his office day in and day out. What is with him? It's disgusting to me. I'm sure Casey would try to put the moves on him in a heartbeat.

This is one of the oddest motions I've ever heard of. So odd, in fact, that I wouldn't be surprised if Casey herself thought it up and was able to bully or otherwise coerce her lawyer to file it.

Another point was made, here and also on the Nancy Grace show, that even if this motion were denied (which is an absolute certainty) Casey will be able to use the motion to demonstrate to her future jury that she wanted to look for missing Caylee, but was prevented from doing so.

Two points: One - the motion would most likely be inadmissible for that purpose. Casey is going to have to take the stand directly and testify -- thus, subjecting herself to cross-examination-- in order to get that testimony in. Two -- even if she does testify, I doubt that she'll be permitted to testify that she was prevented from searching for her child because of her incarceration.

The motion itself, by the way, doesn't even bother to explain why Casey needs to search for Caylee, what Casey could possibly do in this respect that LE couldn't do, and why LE couldn't search for Caylee based on whatever information the defense might be willing to pass along. The motion never addresses what should be the most compelling point of this ridiculous request -- namely what is the advantage to having Casey search for Caylee that would override the current conditions of Casey's house arrest.

This motion might be Casey's last desperate effort to set up some harebrained escape, all based on Casey's fairyland fantasy that there is even the remotest of possibilities that the presiding Judge would ever grant this thing -- and then -- assuming that the motion is miraculously granted, that her every single movement wouldn't be monitored by enough LE personnel to prevent her from abusing this newly granted freedom.

I believe that this motion is really nothing more than just another of Casey's incredible delusions.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003
Back