Casey A wants to Travel to look for Caylee

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish they had a link to the video. They are still proclaming the ZG that is sueing is not the same one that took her. The anchor asked why didn't she look for her in those 31 days before she called the police, he said she was restrained. The anchor says who was restraining her, he said she was restrained by fear and people were following her. Yet another story. Says their investigators are interviewing someone in another state, the anchor asks are the authoritys at that interview and Todd Black said he wasn't there he was not sure. Just more bs. Either way she is running out of time her trial on the check charges and neglect starts in a few weeks so its a matter of time before she is behind bars for a while. Sorry I don't have a link, I searched Fox and there was not one up yet the story ran around 12:20.

I like my scenario so much better. ;)

Restrained by fear and being followed! HAHAHAHAHA~ Sorry. What I meant to say is...this is the first we have heard she was being followed. I guess they were making sure she was following the "script" and partying her @ss off with her friends. (Was check fraud part of her script, too?!)

I like my scenario so much better. ;)

Restrained by fear and being followed! HAHAHAHAHA~ Sorry.

Oh yes yours is better. JB's investigator is much more qualified to handle a suspected kidnapper than uh....The FBI...Maybe CA went up as well to have a chat with her, because I bet its the person that claimed to see her at the airport..I bet CA took her hammer and her garden hose.

If I were any of her friends I would make sure I have good lawyer because fingers are already pointing in their direction and trial has not even started yet. She is throwing everyone under the bus in an effort to take the heat off of herself..

I am honestly in awe at the nerve of this 'motion'.
I just cannot believe that they have requested such a thing.
Yes, please, let's let KC have the freedom to 'look' for Caylee when she didn't even look or report her missing before! The only thing this could possibly serve for is to go find her so she could taint evidence and then say 'well of course there is KC's DNA there! She is the one that found her!' This is just ridiculous. It infuriates me!

I realize this will never happen but once the judge reads this motion and reads how truly disturbed KC is...It would be nice if in the best interest and safety of the community if KC was remanded to a psychiatric hospital for indepth evaluation. Jail KC can fit in....psych ward not so easy or fun. A couple of weeks at a true psych ward KC would be telling where Hoffa is.

LOL thanks for the chuckle - I have to agree with this statement - anyone ever see the movie with Angelina Jolie and Winona Ryder about a psychiatrict ward??? Put Casey in there - by law she can't leave, she has to participate in the medication therapy and counseling, group therapy and individual therapy - it might just be what she needs - BUT after reading and listening to other sociopaths, it will do no good

It's so creepy, this is just like the Peterson case - I think a body will be found and everything she's said and done will do her in - her family will not be far behind

If I were any of her friends I would make sure I have good lawyer because fingers are already pointing in their direction and trial has not even started yet. She is throwing everyone under the bus in an effort to take the heat off of herself..
Is there a bus big enough to run over all those people?! She is running them over and burning every bridge behind her, too. I can't wait until it is time for the defense to produce some "character witnesses" and there are none.

Is there a bus big enough to run over all those people?! She is running them over and burning every bridge behind her, too. I can't wait until it is time for the defense to produce some "character witnesses" and there are none.

SS-She will have CA as a character witness. She is really believable and known for being honest....And of course theirs AH, KC was such a good friend to her, I am sure she will say what a good person she was..:bang:

Wait, what about her family? They would be FANTASTICICAL care-ACTOR witnesses...:)

Is there a bus big enough to run over all those people?! She is running them over and burning every bridge behind her, too. I can't wait until it is time for the defense to produce some "character witnesses" and there are none.[/QUOTE]

Do you think they have even 1 credible witness to testify on Casey's behalf? It can't be her mom, dad or Lee. Is there even 1 friend still on her side? The mental picture you just gave me is priceless!:eek:

Todd Black was just on a phoner with Fox, and did not acquit himself well.

Talking over the anchor, cryptic comments about someone "being interviewed now" in a place and by people he couldn't reveal, rambling incoherent statements about Casey being "in fear" of something he couldn't actually define, failing to heed the anchor's warning about a hard break and getting cut off mid-sentence...

Sounds like he was coached by Cindy on how to conduct an interview. Did he also look out of it?

I totally do not understand the motion though, why would JB believe that a judge would allow her to search in undisclosed locations by herself when the OCSO and FBI and all their resources are available to help her. Why would a judge believe she could do it better. They are ignorant..I hope the cameras are there Friday when this motion gets shut down by Judge "the truth and Miss Anthony are strangers". Bwahhhhaaaahhaaaa I am going to LMAO..I can't wait to see what a baffoon JB makes of himself again.

Do you think they have even 1 credible witness to testify on Casey's behalf? It can't be her mom, dad or Lee. Is there even 1 friend still on her side? The mental picture you just gave me is priceless!:eek:

GA, CA, and LA are all prosecution witnesses, so no, I can't think of one!

do you honestly think she will try to run! My God, where can she go that she won't be recognized, what about money and who, in their right mind would be stupid enough to try to help her and face possible jail time? The thought of her taking off just scares the out of me

:confused:If that is Casey's plan that her and Baez discussed, she does not have to have anyone support her, because I am sure that her mom, dad and Lee will take care of her and let's not forget there is such things as plastic surgery to change the apperance, not to mention the fact that she has all types of connections, they might help her.:confused:

She is going to travel to Vegas to have a sit down chat with OJ to see if they can come up with ways to find both his killers and Caylee!

I am so sorry they do not have torture because this poor excuse for a Mother and a human would last all of 10 mins in torture before she started telling what happend to Caylee.

They need to lock this up and throw away the key.:behindbar

If she follows her established pattern, she would go to places that have nothing to do with her daughter's disappearance, in hopes of leading people to believe that they do.

She's already cried 'wolf'. No one believes a word she says, because she never tells the truth.

Casey will have to overcome her severe credibility problem in order for a judge to take her seriously. To do that, she'd have to tell the truth about something that is proven to be true. So far, nada.

I agree completely. The only way I would ever trust her is if she went straight to the body.

She can't run. She can't hide. She can't go without a man. The first one she latched onto then messed over (you know it would happen)...he would turn her in for the reward. No worries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raine73