Casey A wants to Travel to look for Caylee

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure When hell freezes over and the devils all Ice skate with you. KC

Wonder where? Texas, NY, Puerto Rico...geez, ridiculous!!!
I definitley hope that motion is DENIED!

OHHHH, you have to be kidding me??!!

Well, rest assured gang.....if it does freeze over in hell and this motion is granted.....you can bet your sweet shaking booty that I will be waiting for her here in Texas. Bring it Casey - I dare ya. Let's go search for Caylee here.

Proof right here that she is so use to those around her accepting her lies and mistruths.
Why would any one even request such a thing? Does she for one minute think that the public, LE, and those involved believe that she would be traveling to look for Caylee?

If she does believe that she has fooled those around her ,what are her explainations for the trips to fusion, and all the other parties she attened during the time Caylee was missing and she launched her own investigation? If she in fact (I don't believe it to be true) knew Caylee was sold to someone in Puerto Rico why not go then ?

And, why am I asking these questions about someone who makes no sense at all?

Wow!! Holy Cornfritters Batman!!!

Jose, have you been eating too many brownies ?!!!?

Places to search for Caylee- Fusian and other dance clubs, her latest boyfriend's bedroom, Walmart and Target, local banks...

Um, didn't she already do this, FOR 31 DAYS????!!!!!

Heck YEAH she did!! She had 31 days to search for her and her phone records show none of that happened! The Judge who hears this rediculous scam should slap both Biaz & Casey in jail for making fools of themselves!

You have to be kidding me!!

I guess she has a little traveling to do before she spends the rest of her life in the big house. Let me guess she wants to go to California, then Hawaii. She is such a waste....HUGE WASTE. I wonder if she thinks the tax payers should pay for this "trip" to find her lost daughter that she lost and did NOT report missing. :furious:

The more they talk the more I think they are going for an insanity plea.

You and I are on the same page. I see an insanity plea for sure. :bang:

Places to search for Caylee- Fusian and other dance clubs, her latest boyfriend's bedroom, Walmart and Target, local banks...

LOL!! Exactly.......we know where she was by now, come on!!

Casey...your Attorney already stated you can't tell LE anything because it will incriminate you and now you want to take a trip for what?! To find out more information to not tell LE?!

I hope someone shows the Judge the clip of Baez on the Today Show making that statement!!

OHHHH, you have to be kidding me??!!

Well, rest assured gang.....if it does freeze over in hell and this motion is granted.....you can bet your sweet shaking booty that I will be waiting for her here in Texas. Bring it Casey - I dare ya. Let's go search for Caylee here.

Yeah, me too...........Come to TEXAS Casey :furious:

Wonder where? Texas, NY, Puerto Rico...geez, ridiculous!!!
I definitley hope that motion is DENIED!

Think BIGGER. Paris, London, Milan!

Casey: "Yeah, that's it...she's in Milan...yeah, that's the story...I like it"

Um, didn't she already do this, FOR 31 DAYS????!!!!!

ABSOLUTELY!!! She said in that 911 call, "I was using other resources to find her, which was stupid." Even more stupid is her now wanting to secretly search for Caylee! So sad! I hope the judge denies that motion. Who does she think she is?

please someone take the CRACK PIPE away from her

it will never happen, but to even ask is iudicrous

Casey...your Attorney already stated you can't tell LE anything because it will incriminate you and now you want to take a trip for what?! To find out more information to not tell LE?!

I hope someone shows the Judge the clip of Baez on the Today Show making that statement!!

:clap::clap::clap:

Talk about a TOTAL FLIP-FLOP!!

He's The biggest Moron in Florida

LOL! Oh sure. Whaaaa did Jose petition the judge to get kc's passport back so she can go to Italy to look?
Ummm....yeah, maybe she can find Caylee while shes barhopping and looking for Xani.
La Bella Vida~Ciao!:behindbar

Could she be just a teensy bit worried that TES is coming to town?
Woooooo:eek:

I bet shes petrified. ABSOLUTELY petrified!

GO TIM, GO!:blowkiss:

You have got to be kidding me? What does she think she is priviledged or something? This family never ceases to amaze me with the BS they can come up with!

She shouldn't have to travel too far really, the landfill is pretty close to her house. .

i am rolling! too funny!!!!!!!

waste ...huge waste

This is such a ploy, what a spin!! So that when it goes to trial HE can show the Judge , "Look, she wasn't even allowed to go and look for her daughter!" It's just going to be more garbage spewed in order to gain sypathy from at least one or two jurors who are on the case!! Come on Florida wake up and smell the stink!! PU!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove