Casey and Family Psych Profile #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
About Lee, if he was the unfavorited child. Given that I had that experience too (like other members here) where I was not the favored child...now at the age of almost 50 I count my lucky stars I wasn't. I got lucky I wasn't. My sibling that was favorited has had a very hard and sad life. He's perpetually sad. It can be a blessing not to be favorited by a parent that has severe to moderate dsyfunction. JMHO

I kind of agree with this. I'm sure dealing with a sociopath like Casey wasn't easy. What sticks in my craw, however, is that Cindy never once tried to discipline Casey, or get help for Casey. Not once. Cindy finally went to someone for herself, but only when it was way too late. That combined with her attitude, the Anthony's versus the world, I am right and everyone else is wrong, makes me lose sympathy for her. Honestly, if she had come out saying she had no idea what made her daughter this way and had tried to Casey help and it failed, that would make me have more sympathy for her. It's obvious that she denied Casey's problems to everyone else, and just let Casey be Casey, never once making her take responsibility for anything, not even Casey's own child.

Just because Casey is a sociopath does not automatically mean that doing nothing at all to try and bring her up to be responsible for herself is okay. Enabling a sociopath is the worst thing they could have done with her. Also, Cindy's need to have a perfect family outweighed Casey's problems and getting help for those problems. I'm not saying Casey could have been fixed, probably not, but maybe at least if they had tried to get her help and raised her in the right way, Caylee might not have been murdered out of spite. Not all sociopaths murder people. Most use people, which is bad and don't get me wrong on that, but most don't kill people. I'd rather Caylee have a chance at being alive than Caylee being doomed for certain because her grandparents raised Casey to be an entitled, do nothing but steal from others and make up grand lies for everything, spoiled brat. Heck, if all sociopaths were doomed to be murderers anyway, there would be a lot more dead people right now.

No, Cindy didn't kill Casey, but Cindy and George, by their nonaction and enabling Casey, created a situation that couldn't have ended any other way in my book. Casey was a timebomb waiting to explode, and CA and GA, by finally wanting Casey to be responsible for the first time in her life, became the fuse that made Casey explode on Caylee and kill her. They should have been teaching her responsibility starting when she was a small child, not twenty some odd years later. And I'm sure Caylee was their second chance, and I'm sure they let Casey know that, further driving her to get rid of her competition. I cannot divorce CA and GA from what happened except that they didn't actually commit the murder.

Seriously, Aedyrs, we actually have no idea what Cindy did do, for and with ICA until Caylee was gone, except what we have heard 2nd hand or 3rd hand and generally speaking, originally from ICA.

The difficulty comes in either doing some research and deciding for yourself whether or not ICA is a sociopath. You can stick narcissistic on top of that if you like, but once you accept ICA fits the sociopath personality, then all forms of "teaching her responsibility, etc, etc. are off. It simply is not possible. Well you can try, but a sociopath does what they please when they please.

And there is no need to agree with me, but these discussions go back and forth, and we actually know very little at all about what we are insisting is "true".

If we are truly going to analyze the Anthony's family dynamics, we must set aside our own experiences and life beliefs and base our observations on the facts we can prove. It is not helpful to believe that because our experiences with our parents or family situation was x, y, and z, then that must apply to the Anthony's. I believe we have to acknowledge our own experiences and set them aside, and start on a clean slate if we are to understand what actually went on to climax with Caylee's murder.

For example, I had thirteen sets of "parents" besides my birth parents. If one of those sets of parents were similar to your parents, does that make our experiences "the same"? That's not even logical.

I am not a CA defender, but I am fascinated by family dynamics. And that's why I stand over in this corner saying :waitasec: , do we really know that "for sure'? And I say no, we don't. It might be our best guesstimate, but we don't "know".

Seriously, Aedyrs, we actually have no idea what Cindy did do, for and with ICA until Caylee was gone, except what we have heard 2nd hand or 3rd hand and generally speaking, originally from ICA.

The difficulty comes in either doing some research and deciding for yourself whether or not ICA is a sociopath. You can stick narcissistic on top of that if you like, but once you accept ICA fits the sociopath personality, then all forms of "teaching her responsibility, etc, etc. are off. It simply is not possible. Well you can try, but a sociopath does what they please when they please.

And there is no need to agree with me, but these discussions go back and forth, and we actually know very little at all about what we are insisting is "true".

If we are truly going to analyze the Anthony's family dynamics, we must set aside our own experiences and life beliefs and base our observations on the facts we can prove. It is not helpful to believe that because our experiences with our parents or family situation was x, y, and z, then that must apply to the Anthony's. I believe we have to acknowledge our own experiences and set them aside, and start on a clean slate if we are to understand what actually went on to climax with Caylee's murder.

For example, I had thirteen sets of "parents" besides my birth parents. If one of those sets of parents were similar to your parents, does that make our experiences "the same"? That's not even logical.

I am not a CA defender, but I am fascinated by family dynamics. And that's why I stand over in this corner saying :waitasec: , do we really know that "for sure'? And I say no, we don't. It might be our best guesstimate, but we don't "know".

The fact that cindy never attempted to get help for Casey comes from Cindy's own mouth.. re-listen to police interviews.

The fact that cindy never attempted to get help for Casey comes from Cindy's own mouth.. re-listen to police interviews.

Considering the circumstances under which CA said that - you believe it? :waitasec:
Bottom line is ICA never received help whether CA insisted or not. That is a FACT unless some Dr. comes forward during mitigation, acknowledges and testifys to it.

Considering the circumstances under which CA said that - you believe it? :waitasec:

No, I believe nothing that comes from her mouth. You do though- so I figured if you heard her saying it you may not discount it as you do when it comes from grandma's mouth or George's or Lee's.

Hi there :wave:

*ahem*

Did you guys hear?! Trial begins TOMORROW! 9am. Eastern, that is. I sure want everybody to be able to be there... iykwim. :whistle:

Go check out the new lightsaber that Kimster gave me! I posted a pic on tomorrow morning's trial thread. I want to break it in tomorrow. Don't make me try it tonight.

Peeps.

This is the last time we will be together before the Actual Trial Begins Tomorrow.

We do not always agree. Sometimes we are vociferously opposed.

But tonight of all nights, let us be kind to one another.

Let us wish one another good sleeps, and wake tomorrow with only the best intentions in mind.

Where this post falls is random.

:blowkiss:

Good point Beach and Ynot... thanks for the reminder. Heated feelings on the eve of trial, it has been a long wait indeed and lets hope that justice prevails for our sweet Caylee.

No, I believe nothing that comes from her mouth. You do though- so I figured if you heard her saying it you may not discount it as you do when it comes from grandma's mouth or George's or Lee's.

Hmm - I'm sorry to say OneLastGirl, that you have completely misunderstood me - I've never quoted CA or even implied I believe anything she has said. I've seen the same news clips you have, but I don't think I've ever used them as examples. :waitasec:

I don't mean any of this as a criticism of your views or anyones for that matter, and I think I've said I don't expect you to agree with me. I've simply said maybe a little caution might be in order when we insist we know what has happened since day one in the family, because I don't believe we do. This family may in fact be worse than I eve suspected - I don't know! That's all. IMO

Just saw your post Beach - saying goodnight now....

:thumb: Just Jayla: Why don't you just climb into my mind and just say what's on it? Why don't you just be me and say what I am thinking? :yes:

:tyou: for all you have shared in your posts. I enjoyed every one of them. :takeabow:

You are very sweet! However, if you have seen "Being John Malkovich," might not be such a good idea to have me in your brain. I am sure to hijack it and you will find yourself randomly yelling at talk radio while in the car by yourself, drinking coffee at 1:00 a.m. even though you have to work the next morning, panning for gold in a major river system during a rainstorm (not bright, Jayla, not bright), and determining if BeanO is okay for dogs.
My posts actually tend to reflect the more sane side of my personality :crazy:

If anyone had thoughts that Cynthia or George Anthony loved Caylee, todays opening statements by JB accusing them of sexual and mental abuse, while just sitting there accepting it, would dispel that quickly. Cynthia and George, if they ever loved Caylee, should get on their knees asking for Caylee's forgiveness and go directly to the SAO and tell them they lied.

Instead, they are firmly committed to self destruction in order to save ICA from the DP. CAs glass house is now shattered and falling swiftly.

The only person I now have sympathy and empathy for is Shirley and the rest of her family. And I am hoping that Jeanne Barrett does not bring them into the mitigation in a negative manner but I have my doubts now listening to JBs carp.

I've always wondered what KC meant on the jail tapes when she said something about don't worry, I didn't say anything. I bet that and GA's suicide attempt will be used to bolster this theory by DT.

JB stated this today in his opening to the Jury as if this was fact as opposed to an opinion. He inserted this into the jurors minds in order to "thwart" the jurors' thinking process everytime the State raises another one of KC's lies.

Lying is a sign of consciousness of guilt. Lying is still considered a moral wrong in our society. Lying is considered to be a defect in character. Lying is a sure sign of a sociopath.

JB is trying to give KC an excuse for all of her lies. JB is taking everyone back to KC at the age of 8. There has been no investigation to KC's earlier years.

Also, how do parents "raise someone to be a liar?" This all sounds like psychobabble to me. Where is any proof?

JB mocks credible science yet resorts to bookshelf psychobabble to explain a sociopath.

A case that began with lies will now be defended with more lies.

The DT has nothing other than her LIES. I believe she is truly disturbed.

I've always wondered what KC meant on the jail tapes when she said something about don't worry, I didn't say anything. I bet that and GA's suicide attempt will be used to bolster this theory by DT.

When was that? Was it about cleaning out the car? Giving LE the wrong hairbrush? Some other obstruction they threw up on her behalf? I do not think it was about sexual abuse, if that's what you might be thinking... jmo

When was that? Was it about cleaning out the car? Giving LE the wrong hairbrush? Some other obstruction they threw up on her behalf? I do not think it was about sexual abuse, if that's what you might be thinking... jmo

IMO it was about saying nothing to LE without first talking to a lawyer, which I believe her parents told her not to do. George knows interrogation techniques, and he wanted her to be wary of them.
So, the statement - don't worry I didn't say anything makes complete sense.

Cindy: Going to counselling for Casey & being told of "Tough Love"
Pullingl the 'financial rug' from under Casey.

If Cindy knew her daughter was a "sociopath" why not seek proifessional help?

If Casey had not bonded with Casey...Why allow Caylee to be Casey & an unknown babysitter? Who's kidding who? Casey did wort work at Universal & they all knew it.

Lee: I believe everthing my (pathological liar) sister says.
C.M.A.
I love you so much. I am so proud of you & hope you are proud of me." ???

Casey: Don't worry I haven't told them anything.

Cindy's supposed dislike for Hispanic persons:
Suppposed bio father of Caylee
George's girlfriend
A "nanny" named Zenaida Gonzalez
Casey's friend Ricardo (Choloform) etc, etc................................

The Secret/Dysfuctional/Denial Family:

Never tell what goes in in this house....
Without me, there is littte income. (father)

For years, they knew anout her Sociopathic traits
Her narcissism...Her lack of empathy...Yet, did noting to seek help with these truths.

Yet,they encoursged her to a have a baby....A baby she did not want...
For them & their failing marriage.....

SECRETS: Casey & family
DYSFUNCTIONAL: THe ENTIRE FAMILY
DENIAL: All of the above.

Cindy CONTRILLED it all....pitifully.

The only true tears/emotions we have seen from Casey
was while they questioned George about potential sexual abuse.

(Something's not right)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dinny
Back