Casey and Family Psych Profile #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
In all honesty, I have prayed for (and continue to pray for) anyone who is involved with ICA. I can only hope that these individuals continue to move on with their lives and leave this confusing, frightening, etc. portion of their lives alone.

I do as well. ICA is a malevolent force. She is like a 'black hole' that everyone close to her gets sucked into. I hope and pray that she gets LWOP at the least. She is a dangerous human being. :twocents:

a friend of an online acquaintance of mine went to school w/ICA and is friends with brittany s. my e-buddy knew i followed the case, but she didn't, and i didn't feel comfortable asking to chat up her friend and spill the goods on ICA... even though i have wanted to many times.

however, there was one time when brittany posted on her FB after one of the big doc dumps, and my e-buddy shared it with me. i really hope it's okay for me to post this. i deleted last names of everyone so as not to cause anyone any unnecessary grief. mods, if this post is not okay, please do whatever you need to do, and accept my apologies. this is dated april 6, 2010.

Brittany| reading these Casey Anthony letters...this female is SICK in her damn head!! I'm so disgusted to say I've known her for as long as I have!! She needs to SUFFER just like Caylee did!
· Comment · Like

Lorrin| letters?

Karen| you tell them honey!! she is a sick sick person and i wish someone would release her into general population at that jail so she could get the a$$ whipping she deserves

Melissa| Yea, it's actually pretty sad to see that she's so far off the deep end now. I never would have expected anything like this from her.

Shannon| I was just reading them also and i laughed because I knew that all along. I can't wait for it to go to trial and hear what they will give her. It is sooooo sad!!!!!

Karen| melissa, can u believe that all of u grew up together? it makes me sick just to think about it

Vanessa| It's sickening to think most of us were friends with her not too long ago. Who would have thought one from our own school would turn out to be so demented...

Brittany| Lorrin-yea, they released letters she was writing to another inmate in jail..its alot of BS!!
Melissa-yea it is sad!! i wouldnt have expected it either!!
Shannon-I cant wait for trial either..I have to testify, and i want all the truths i was told to come out!
Vanessa-Who would've thought!? & yes,its very sickening!!

Melissa| It is really sickening. Like, she was just another one of us, how could she end up like this?

Brittany| idk...shes TWISTED!!

Brittany| how can u look @ ur child and want to hurt them??

Melissa| That's exactly what I'm trying to figure out. How in the hell?
She depended on you for everything and loved you regardless of anything, and you do that? Do you not have a heart?​

i found it interesting that shannon "laughed" because she knew it all along, but the others sound like it took them by surprise.

here is a quote from brittany from a wftv article written 9/26/08:

"The morning of the 16th, when I talked to Cindy, she told me that she believes Casey was guilty of something. She did not know what, but she didn't care if it meant that Casey ended up behind bars for the rest of her life as long as she got Caylee home," said Brittany Schieber.

Schieber also said that from June 9 until Casey was arrested in July, she was constantly texting her about going out and she could not understand how Casey had so much free time when she had a 2-year-old daughter.​

i am glad at least someone wondered about that. maybe brittany was included in KC's mass "come to fusion" texts.

Very interesting what each of you have been posting. I, too, have wondered about Casey's past and why her mother didn't recognize some of her sociopathic tendencies.

I mean, with Cindy being an RN she should have had an awareness about sociopaths. But, probably because she was too close to the situation.

I read on another thread somewhere, can't remember where, that Cindy sort of had a little bit of a huff at a party when Casey was little because the other children weren't playing with Casey.

Dr Lillian Glass posted a interesting bit about Casey, comparing her 5 yr old photo with one from the trial. Here is a link...

http://drlillianglassbodylanguagebl...decades-later-and-now-a-full-blown-sociopath/

i just went back and read the 7/24/08 LE interview with brittany schieber because of my previous post, and i thought this was interesting.

she says that her son was born a month after caylee, but also adds that they grew apart because they had kids. obviously everyone is different, but i was thrilled to know another mom my age (i was young 20s, most of my friends still don't have kids) when i had my first. we would hang out and have playdates because so many of the playgroups in the area were comprised of moms 10 years older than us. which is fine and everything - but i did enjoy connecting w/a mom my age since i didn't know any others. we still hang out. i find it funny that they grew apart when having kids rather than spending time together and having playdates and having their kids grow up together. i dunno, maybe there were other reasons they grew apart, it just made me think more about ICA's past and how she really didn't seem to keep any connections to anyone from when she was younger. i can understand losing touch with your grade school/HS friends when you are in your late 20s and older, but at 19 it just seems a little odder.

also i just wanted to share this part because it totally shows the difference between a normal young single mom and ICA:

BS: It seemed like she was constantly going out. Going out, going out, going out. And I couldn’t figure
out why because I know I don’t have a chance to ever go out. So how…
DR: (laughs)
BS: (laughs)
DR: Yeah (affirmative)
EE: Okay, why is that?
BS: Why is?
EE: Why don’t you ever have a chance to go out?
BS: Because I work and I have a little boy that I have to take care of all the time. So..
EE: An interesting concept.
BS: Yes
DR: Uh-hum (affirmative)
BS: And I know what it’s like to be a single Mother, just like she was. So I know you really don’t get a
chance to do much, because that’s your focus. That’s your…
DR: So you just…
BS: world right there.
DR: …found it odd that she was always out, and…
BS: Yeah (affirmative)
DR: partying and stuff?
EE: But now she has free time that struck you odd?
BS: Yes​

i know this doesn't give us too much info on ICA herself, but it seems like her friends of the past were growing up and becoming more responsible and figuring out their post-HS plans, and she was just stagnating and couldn't keep with the same group.

I would bet that the reason we have not heard about it before now is because the cash cow is gonna be fatter after the trial is over. That's when the real $$ is gonna come into play for people's stories. Also, anyone in the family might be waiting out of respect for all fairness in ICA's trial before they spill all the weird, sordid secrets.

I agree that it does make you appreciate the people who haven't tried to cash in on the tragic death of Caylee, but I will admit, if a tell all book is written by someone who really knew ICA and all the details of her past and childhood (weird or not), I will be one of the first to read it.

I think after the trial is over, all is fair game for anyone to cash in on their stories, as it has been 3 years since it happened, the trial will be over, and so many strangers have a vested interest in this case that it's only fair we get to hear the rest of the story. I won't be thinking lowly of anyone trying to sell out afterwards except the DT. They will always disgust me and I have no doubt that they went into this JUST to cash in on their stories after it's over. You couldn't PAY me to read their version of lies.

After seeing almost everyone she knows get massacred by the DT, I bet they are thanking God they kept their mouths shut otherwise they would have been another victim in this case.

Yesterday I heard, on one one of the HLN shows, an older woman who is a psychologist or psychiatrist saying something I have thought for a long time: that (while there may be problems in the Anthony home resulting from the parents' issues) the biggest problem in the Anthony household is the presence of a psychpathic or sociopathic child and a set of parents who, overmatched and in denial, did not recognize how dangerouse she is. I'm interested in any of our WS professionals share her opinion (and my amateur agreement).

i just went back and read the 7/24/08 LE interview with brittany schieber because of my previous post, and i thought this was interesting.

she says that her son was born a month after caylee, but also adds that they grew apart because they had kids. obviously everyone is different, but i was thrilled to know another mom my age (i was young 20s, most of my friends still don't have kids) when i had my first. we would hang out and have playdates because so many of the playgroups in the area were comprised of moms 10 years older than us. which is fine and everything - but i did enjoy connecting w/a mom my age since i didn't know any others. we still hang out. i find it funny that they grew apart when having kids rather than spending time together and having playdates and having their kids grow up together. i dunno, maybe there were other reasons they grew apart, it just made me think more about ICA's past and how she really didn't seem to keep any connections to anyone from when she was younger. i can understand losing touch with your grade school/HS friends when you are in your late 20s and older, but at 19 it just seems a little odder.

also i just wanted to share this part because it totally shows the difference between a normal young single mom and ICA:

BS: It seemed like she was constantly going out. Going out, going out, going out. And I couldn’t figure
out why because I know I don’t have a chance to ever go out. So how…
DR: (laughs)
BS: (laughs)
DR: Yeah (affirmative)
EE: Okay, why is that?
BS: Why is?
EE: Why don’t you ever have a chance to go out?
BS: Because I work and I have a little boy that I have to take care of all the time. So..
EE: An interesting concept.
BS: Yes
DR: Uh-hum (affirmative)
BS: And I know what it’s like to be a single Mother, just like she was. So I know you really don’t get a
chance to do much, because that’s your focus. That’s your…
DR: So you just…
BS: world right there.
DR: …found it odd that she was always out, and…
DR: partying and stuff?
EE: But now she has free time that struck you odd?
BS: Yes​

i know this doesn't give us too much info on ICA herself, but it seems like her friends of the past were growing up and becoming more responsible and figuring out their post-HS plans, and she was just stagnating and couldn't keep with the same group.

After I read this, it made me wanna shed some light from my experience. I have a best friend, we are both 26, have been friends since highschool...about 12 years. We both got pregnant with baby girls at the same time. It was her first child, my 2nd. She's a single mom, I'm married. We were both 22 at the time our girls were born. They were born 9 days apart. All throughout our pregnancies, we talked about how much fun it was going to be to be able to have them grow up together and play together all the time.

Well, not long after the girls were born, after we had gotten together 2-3 times, we started going longer and longer without talking or seeing each other. On my end, it was because I didn't agree with some of the lifestyle choices she was making now that she was a parent. She was parading men in and out of her house, letting them spend the night, all while she had an infant daughter. I know I don't need to explain to you guys how I would feel about that or the dangers in it.

Eventually it got to where it would be 4-6 months between us even talking on the phone. When she would come over to my house, I would get so angry with her that I couldn't even stand the thought of talking to her. She was not the most loving and attentive mother....not to the point that required her to be reported, but at times I questioned if it would get to that point.

Fast forward to right after their 2nd birthdays. I ran into her at Wal-mart the day after Halloween after I had been ignoring her phone calls for a few weeks. I asked her about how her daughter enjoyed trick or treating. She told me that she didn't take her, she had gone to a party and put her daughter in the back bedroom to sleep while all the adults partied. I was livid with her. I didn't speak to her for a year.

Anyway, this all is very basic info, just to give you an idea of why we drifted apart despite us having so much in common, and having grown up together, knowing each other inside and out, having daughters 9 days apart. I would have never thought that she would have been the type of mother she was. Thankfully now she has sort of "grown up" and motherhood seems to be growing on her a bit. She will never be a "Martha Stewart, helicopter Mom" as she likes to call me, but I hope she will strive to be as close to something like that as she can.

I am sure that Brittany felt the same way about ICA as I did about my friend. You get disgusted and don't want to hear about the parties, eating out, lack of responsibilities, when those are not your main priorities and you know they shouldn't be theirs either.

Sorry so long!

Hi everybody, long time lurker. I would pay to read Jesse Grund's book. He was intimately involved with her for almost 2 years (after she was pregnant, during the pregnancy and after Caylee was born) and then was the male "friend" that ICA ran to when she was breaking up with Ricky and starting to date Tony. I had forgotten he was fired from the sheriffs because he didn't disclose that he was a friend and an ex-fiance of the suspect.

I listened to the first part of his police interview and you can really hear his cooperation with the police. I'm not sure if he had been fired by the time he was interviewed, but he had a designated route just before Caylee went missing. I'm sure he had a lot of 'ah-ha' moments when he was doing his time line for the police.

Listen to the second part and he tells a chilling story about CA berating ICA in front of him and he has to step-up to CA and tell her she can not speak to ICA like she did in front of him. CA was a psycho to ICA at least at that time. But, surely, that wasn't the beginning. JMO.

(personal note) One of my dad's girlfriends had a moment like this. It was Christmas Eve back in the 80's, and I was 12 or 13. Her and her son (he was about 16) had a screaming argument in front of me, my dad and her other son. Right in the middle of the yelling match, they were face to face at the time, she points to me sitting on a chair and yells, verryy sarcastically, "look you are ruining his Christmas." The room fell silent and tried to dig and bury myself into the chair. But, then they just started yelling again and they forgot about me. It ended up that she slapped him and then he slapped her then my dad stepped in and it was over. Looking back there were other strange things she would do and say.

He stated that CA threw ICA "under the bus" that day. No shortage of the female Anthony's throwing somebody under the bus.

Yesterday I heard, on one one of the HLN shows, an older woman who is a psychologist or psychiatrist saying something I have thought for a long time: that (while there may be problems in the Anthony home resulting from the parents' issues) the biggest problem in the Anthony household is the presence of a psychpathic or sociopathic child and a set of parents who, overmatched and in denial, did not recognize how dangerouse she is. I'm interested in any of our WS professionals share her opinion (and my amateur agreement).

Denial and pride.....It's hard to bear even you realize your own child is an unfit parent---with ALL the attention and 'things' they gave her. Middle class kids aren't 'supposed to' end up as neglectful parents OR cold-blooded murderers. Especially tiny attractive socially adept females.
I just think that it is very hard for her parents to accept how she ended up, after they 'raised her with everything'.
Cindy seemed pretty busy, so maybe as long as Caylee was home most nights, it was easier to control the present safety/care of Caylee. Perhaps she 'hoped' ICA would just eventually 'snap out of' being unfit. George has expressed he was told to 'stop being negative' by CA---straight buzz-killing her denial. So, IMO Cindy's immense pride concerning her own mothering skills w/ ICA was a critical factor in the course of events that let to Caylee dying. JMO.

And Casey's history will be even more interesting because she is female and we seem to have a much smaller database for women vs. men regarding those early behavioral markers.

I'd think female behaviors will appear more benign compared to the male's due to cultural/biologic norms. It'd be an intriguing study.

You are absolutely right. I mentioned a few days ago that my 21 year old daughter has BPD. She is my youngest child, after having two boys. Looking back I can recall events from when she was younger that should have raised red flags for me, but as she was my only daughter after having two sons, I told myself her behavior wasn't abnormal, girls were just more difficult than boys. It wasn't until she reached adulthood and had a baby that her disorder really exploded, which apparently is typical with BPD.

ladylurker
respectfully snipped for space

here is a quote from brittany from a wftv article written 9/26/08:
"The morning of the 16th, when I talked to Cindy, she told me that she believes Casey was guilty of something. She did not know what, but she didn't care if it meant that Casey ended up behind bars for the rest of her life as long as she got Caylee home," said Brittany Schieber.

Schieber also said that from June 9 until Casey was arrested in July, she was constantly texting her about going out and she could not understand how Casey had so much free time when she had a 2-year-old daughter
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
MOO
Wow! just wow!
Did you know that Tim Miller was on tv tonight? He said that he knew Caylee was dead the 4th day he was there. - he OVERHEARD LA,CA and GA discussing it and how they should go to Hollywood! :thud:
I thought when she was on the stand lying for ICA it was all for looks
She stuck it ICA when she said she did NOT look up how+to+make+chloroform
Hope she is happy!

Forgot the link to the interview.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xs8BC9DYyLw&NR=1"]YouTube - ‪p2/2 - Jesse Grund 2nd Police Interview - Casey / Caylee Marie Anthony Homicide Case‬‏[/ame]

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe ICA flunked and dropped out of school well before she became pregnant. Some have referred to her as a child, even after Caylee was born, but she wasn't; she was 22 when she killed Caylee , meaning she was 19 or 20 when Caylee was born IIRC. She was plenty old enough to be living like an adult and supporting herself and her child.

I felt the same way....there are many "girls" much younger having babies and they don't kill their child. ICA was not a teenage....she was a young adult.

You are right. The reason ICA did not graduate is because I believe she lacked 1 credit and lied about it until it was too late to make it up, and then she never did make it up once it was discovered. And ICA did get preg. @ 19.
I am never going to believe this 1/2 credit or 1 credit story. This is typical Anthony "minimizing". I would have to see her high school transcripts to believe that it was only a 1/2 or 1 credit that kept her from graduating. I'm sure Cindy bought that story, but I sure don't. My bet is that KC started skipping school when she noticed that no one would notice. It's more likely that she flunked many classes and lacked several credits. The entire high school situation (having a graduation party despite not graduating) is a very interesting precursor to getting pregnant and "ignoring it" until it was too late.

My armchair analysis in simple: 1. Casey felt neglected growing up 2. Casey didn't want to keep Caylee 3. Casey resented how Caylee got much more attention and love than she felt she did while growing up. 4. Casey in constant "death spiral" of love/hate with Cindy. 5. Casey didn't respect George, and had "issues" with him.

I hope we learn more about her early years too. I doubt we'd learn anything of any value in Cindy's book!

Any ideas why Casey has such hatred for her dad? I was reading the "lip reading" thread and it got me wondering this. I don't believe the sexual abuse story. Do you think it's just because he wouldn't lie for her? Or because he tried to catch her lies for a year before Caylee disappeared? (per his suicide note) There must be a big reason for such hatred towards her father.

Any thoughts anyone?

Any ideas why Casey has such hatred for her dad? I was reading the "lip reading" thread and it got me wondering this. I don't believe the sexual abuse story. Do you think it's just because he wouldn't lie for her? Or because he tried to catch her lies for a year before Caylee disappeared? (per his suicide note) There must be a big reason for such hatred towards her father.

Any thoughts anyone?

I don't think Casey feels hatred for George. IMO, she doesn't feel anything for him one way or another. She thinks she can get out of this mess by blaming him and she doesn't understand why he won't take the fall for her. She's probably angry that he's not cooperating because in her mind that's what a good father would do. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if she asks him to visit her in jail after this is all over and acts as if none of it ever happened. She's that oblivious to the feelings of others.

Any thoughts anyone?

I bet she didn't hate her dad before all of this. He was always the one told to keep his mouth shut so CA was likely the one doling out any discipline. She was probably more of a Daddy's girl. I think she is playing her role, one that I'm not entirely convinced that she hasn't led herself to be the absolute truth. She believes in her own lies. The more she dwells on and believes in her own lies, the more she hates the fact that she is the one sitting in jail while her dad is free. JMO.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back