Casey and Family Psych Profile #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
IMO Cindy is not to blame. She raised a spoiled brat. The brat became a narcissistic adult incapable of caring for another human being. CA and GA must have been frustrated with the lies, stealing, partying and irresponsible behavior. Failure to finish high school, no job, no college, revolving door of boyfriends, and a child. Unable to pay her own bills. I wonder if KC ever washed a load of laundry or picked up a dish... I highly doubt it.

Well we know that Casey took out what she considered the "dirty laundry". When they finally found that poor angel Caylee in the laundry hamper bag from the Anthony home. That's the only laundry that Casey has done.

This is my first post, and this case has always upset me. I followed this case closely and this case was the reason I wanted to belong to this website. Personally I believe Casey killed her daughter and needs to be locked up for life. Her mother Cindy is a sick individual, she proclaims she loved her granddaughter so much, but has covered up for her daughter, made excuses and has even lied to cover for Casey. The very daughter who murdered her darling granddaughter. If my daughter killed my grandchild like Cindy's daughter did, I would make sure my daughter paid for her crime. I would be the first person to help lock her behind bars for the rest of her life - and I would do it with love.

Welcome to the Forum Lady Rider !

Glad that you posted finally after reading for so long.
Now, don't be a stranger ~ Post away and never be afraid to share your thoughts or opinions with us.

Well we know that Casey took out what she considered the "dirty laundry". When they finally found that poor angel Caylee in the laundry hamper bag from the Anthony home. That's the only laundry that Casey has done.

This is my first post, and this case has always upset me. I followed this case closely and this case was the reason I wanted to belong to this website. Personally I believe Casey killed her daughter and needs to be locked up for life. Her mother Cindy is a sick individual, she proclaims she loved her granddaughter so much, but has covered up for her daughter, made excuses and has even lied to cover for Casey. The very daughter who murdered her darling granddaughter. If my daughter killed my grandchild like Cindy's daughter did, I would make sure my daughter paid for her crime. I would be the first person to help lock her behind bars for the rest of her life - and I would do it with love.

welcomeangel.gif

To me, CA is exactly what (I think it was) SA Bolin said she was-A lady who tried very hard to make her family look perfect to the world.
Lunacy ensues. CA wanted to be June Cleaver in a family, a world maybe, that had no room for her mommy dearest act.
Right down to the coiffed hair and outfits. Almost like the mom in Requiem for a Dream, a caricature in her own world.
Much of the fabric that makes up CA seems to be old-fashioned, in a sense, and this probably worked KC's nerves a lot as she was growing up. You gotta be quicker, hipper and a little wiley to keep up with teens these days...
CA tried so hard and KC looked down upon her mom.
I forget who it was (one of her friends) that noted that KC hated CA, but it was CA she would turn to when she was up against the wall. I think KC took advantage of CA's need to be all up in KC's life-KC would buddy up to CA when she needed help, and CA, desperate to be in her daughter's graces, jumped on it and prolly went full speed in mommy mode.
To KC, CA was annoying, plain and simple. And KC is a mega-brat. Instead of rolling her eyes and ignoring mom as many young people do, she really got angry at CA's interference, at least when it was uninvited.
She became enraged at CA's naive B.S. and killed her daughter-and she still blames it on looney CA.
Some people have looney moms and dads-When I act "uncool", my 13 year old gives me the 13 year old look, as if I could not be less cool. The harder I push, the more she gives me the 13 year old stank-eye. And I am not even 20 years older than my daughter-CA was 50 to KC's 22. As KC got older, the intrusions became, well, unbearably intrusive.
Some looney moms and dads really make their kids, young and adult, angry that they are so intrusive and bothersome. But most people don't take it out on their kids and end up heading for death row.
In reference to what Kio said about the whole thing-You cannot trust Kio's word because you cannot trust what came out of KC's mouth to begin with-She told Robyn that CA would not let her have an abortion. If I were dumb enough to believe the A's, that would mean that KC and CA discussed abortion 7 months into pregnancy, and maybe CA would not foot the bill for KC to travel to a state that performs late term abortions? Naw, I think they are all just liars who cannot keep their stories straight-Either because they are guilty, or have guilt, or are guilty by association.

ETA-Don't take the post wrong-I am not saying CA caused KC to do anything-Merely describing how entitled little princesses behave when you don't make boundaries clear-And how it begins to get out of control.

To me, CA is exactly what (I think it was) SA Bolin said she was-A lady who tried very hard to make her family look perfect to the world.
Lunacy ensues. CA wanted to be June Cleaver in a family, a world maybe, that had no room for her mommy dearest act.
Right down to the coiffed hair and outfits. Almost like the mom in Requiem for a Dream, a caricature in her own world.
Much of the fabric that makes up CA seems to be old-fashioned, in a sense, and this probably worked KC's nerves a lot as she was growing up. You gotta be quicker, hipper and a little wiley to keep up with teens these days...
CA tried so hard and KC looked down upon her mom.
I forget who it was (one of her friends) that noted that KC hated CA, but it was CA she would turn to when she was up against the wall. I think KC took advantage of CA's need to be all up in KC's life-KC would buddy up to CA when she needed help, and CA, desperate to be in her daughter's graces, jumped on it and prolly went full speed in mommy mode.
To KC, CA was annoying, plain and simple. And KC is a mega-brat. Instead of rolling her eyes and ignoring mom as many young people do, she really got angry at CA's interference, at least when it was uninvited.
She became enraged at CA's naive B.S. and killed her daughter-and she still blames it on looney CA.
Some people have looney moms and dads-When I act "uncool", my 13 year old gives me the 13 year old look, as if I could not be less cool. The harder I push, the more she gives me the 13 year old stank-eye. And I am not even 20 years older than my daughter-CA was 50 to KC's 22. As KC got older, the intrusions became, well, unbearably intrusive.
Some looney moms and dads really make their kids, young and adult, angry that they are so intrusive and bothersome. But most people don't take it out on their kids and end up heading for death row.
In reference to what Kio said about the whole thing-You cannot trust Kio's word because you cannot trust what came out of KC's mouth to begin with-She told Robyn that CA would not let her have an abortion. If I were dumb enough to believe the A's, that would mean that KC and CA discussed abortion 7 months into pregnancy, and maybe CA would not foot the bill for KC to travel to a state that performs late term abortions? Naw, I think they are all just liars who cannot keep their stories straight-Either because they are guilty, or have guilt, or are guilty by association.

ETA-Don't take the post wrong-I am not saying CA caused KC to do anything-Merely describing how entitled little princesses behave when you don't make boundaries clear-And how it begins to get out of control.
Point taken, but remember CA had a boyfriend and was actively having an affair and had thrown her husband out of the house at the time Caylee was born. CA was not exactly "old-fashioned". (per Bailey Dickens, neighbor)

I know we have heard Kio say that KC wanted to get an abortion but CA wouldn't let her, and that she wanted to put the baby up for adoption, but CA wouldn't let. I have to consider the source, (KC), and say I'm not buying any of it. This is a girl, KC, who managed to steal large sums of money from family and friends, fool everyone into believing she had a job and a nanny for two years, stand at the counter as bold as brass at BoA and cash a stolen check, and march two seasoned police officers into Universal Studios under the guise of going to her office. I think if she had wanted an abortion, she would have found a way to get one. Just saying.

image001-917.gif

:welcome: to Websleuths Lady Rider! :)

I know we have heard Kio say that KC wanted to get an abortion but CA wouldn't let her, and that she wanted to put the baby up for adoption, but CA wouldn't let. I have to consider the source, (KC), and say I'm not buying any of it. This is a girl, KC, who managed to steal large sums of money from family and friends, fool everyone into believing she had a job and a nanny for two years, stand at the counter as bold as brass at BoA and cash a stolen check, and march two seasoned police officers into Universal Studios under the guise of going to her office. I think if she had wanted an abortion, she would have found a way to get one. Just saying.

I personally don't believe anything that came from keo or Joyce and Bailey Dickens.. I take it as gossip. I mean, we know that casey wasn't bringing guys over to the house- she brought TonE what, 1 time (we know because of the IM's). He wanted to come and she kept holding him off. She didn't bring anyone over there.. not even Amy. So I just have a hard time believing what they had to say. But that's just me.

I personally don't believe anything that came from keo or Joyce and Bailey Dickens.. I take it as gossip. I mean, we know that casey wasn't bringing guys over to the house- she brought TonE what, 1 time (we know because of the IM's). He wanted to come and she kept holding him off. She didn't bring anyone over there.. not even Amy. So I just have a hard time believing what they had to say. But that's just me.

ITA. This whole case has turned into a circus with so many people wanting their fifteen minutes and trying to make a buck. I would almost bet that the people who did have a nugget of truth in the beginning have lost it in all of the hoopla and now have a skewed view of the "truth". If you tell yourself something enough times you will believe it. KWIM? We will have to trust in what the evidence shows to be the only real truth we will get out of this. As for CA, I believe she has written a new truth over the harddrive of her brain. The other truth was too painful so she had to delete it. Now she has a new truth, with new memories of how she and KC were best friends, and how KC was a wonderful mother and daughter who would never cause Caylee any harm. I despise CA's actions in trying to cover for KC, but I feel for anyone who has to live the hell on earth that they had to. I would never want to be in their shoes.

:seeya: OLG! No, KC didn't dare bring anyone over there. This is KC we're talking about; what's she gonna say, "Meet my uber-control-freak mom, my Star-Wars-fan brother and his gf the Cipher, and my ride-along dad and let's all have dinner together!" AWK-ward when you are the event planner princess with the nanny and whatnot. Good lord if she got caught watching a movie on the bed with her latest squeeze and Caylee, she was in for a good guilt trip at the least... Now I don't know what kind of family Kio or the Dickenses have, but I tend to give them more credit than I do the Anthonys. And that is sad. And I know squat-all about Kio's family or the Dickens folks. But it seems at least they were keeping an eye out for the families on their street, noticing their neighbors. Gossip is not always good, but IMO, an unrelated family living on the same street and noticing the comings and goings (and voices-raised fights) of another family on that street may not always just be gossip... I'm not explaining myself well but hope YKWIM!

Slightly OT - on the season Teen Mom 2 on MTV (I know reality shows are a guilty pleasure of mine) there is a mom vs daughter on there that reminds me of the anthony's.

Here's a clip. Scary.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QF-T9ywUD48[/ame]

Slightly OT - on the season Teen Mom 2 on MTV (I know reality shows are a guilty pleasure of mine) there is a mom vs daughter on there that reminds me of the anthony's.

Here's a clip. Scary.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QF-T9ywUD48

Is there any chance she might throw her out in the street where she belongs with the other vermin.

My only consolation for this kind of crap is that I can take it all out on KC who has said the same to her mother and was heard doing it. Prison awaits.

Point taken, but remember CA had a boyfriend and was actively having an affair and had thrown her husband out of the house at the time Caylee was born. CA was not exactly "old-fashioned". (per Bailey Dickens, neighbor)

Right-O! Maybe the word I am looking for is "square"...the connotation to mean that CA is not in touch with her kids-though she may be very in touch with her own sexual self (yuuuck).

Right-O! Maybe the word I am looking for is "square"...the connotation to mean that CA is not in touch with her kids-though she may be very in touch with her own sexual self (yuuuck).

I wonder who CA's boyfriend was.

BBM-This gets even deeper into KC's psyche...having seen her house, and read all that there is to read about KC, I believe she did not bring people to her house not only because her mom and dad might be there (scary enough for her), but because their house is humble.
Me thinks KC wanted people to believe her family was of greater means than they really were. Another poster pointed out on another thread how KC told MariaK that she lived off Narcosee-A road that traverses some more "posh" neighborhoods.
Or, I could be way off base and maybe it's just a geographical thing-Perhaps a lot of people she knew did not live in that area and had to travel 15 minues (tedious at that age) to get to her neighborhood.
She did have the following guys at her house in 2008:

Ricardo (by his own admission)
TL
SeanD (I think we determined this through a photo)
And JG and AD (not a man, baby) had been to her house as well within the prior year.

I take back what I wrote above about humility-KC just did not want her friends around her parents, plain and simple-and immature.

Cindy herself is mentally ill.. Cindy needs help. The problem with this family is the mentally ill raising the mentally ill and living in denial about it. imo

ITA. Wow, that is the most accurrate thing said about CA and ICA's relationship I've ever seen. And we don't know how far back the mentally ill raising the mentally ill goes. Who knows how long mental illness wasn't talked about or mentioned in either side of Casey's family.

ITA. Wow, that is the most accurrate thing said about CA and ICA's relationship I've ever seen. And we don't know how far back the mentally ill raising the mentally ill goes. Who knows how long mental illness wasn't talked about or mentioned in either side of Casey's family.

bbm
Yes, I do believe it has been mentioned but not about Cindy's side but about George's side of the family..
iirc grandma Shirley or her sister mention it in an email, it's about one of George's sisters with a mental illness..I think Cindy also mentions it...I know George did mention it in one of his LE interviews..
I believe it was bi-polar..and that they think Casey has it too...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back