Casey and Family Psych Profile #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
...that, and waiting in the parking lot of Universal for an hour and a half to meet Jeff Hawkins?!!? What kind of evil glee was KC relishing? I'd like to slap her myself.

I think that one was for Juliette Lewis - the other event planner.
Cindy had volunteered to help with some event that Juliette had planned, and she never showed up.

And, low and behold, I don't think that Casey could reach her on the phone either.

IMO If I were CA at this point blinders are off,realizing all the lies,out of denial finally seeing ICA as Caylee's killer I would want ICA to get the DP. I believe I would want her put to death for Killing Caylee.My son and I have talked about this case and he knows how much I love him but my love for my grandson is even deeper.He was born 7/7/05 very close in age to Caylee.IMO ICA is safer the past three years in a cell,because if this all would have come out sooner I really think CA would be on trial for murder.

My mother lies like she breathes. I wouldn't say she is a pathological liar, she doesn't lie for lying's sake, but she weaves intricate webs of deceit with only her motives and benefit in mind. In our family we call them "shark stories". Because if you get hooked on one, you might get bit.

I learned very young, I am sure by 2 at least, not to ever respond without looking to her to see how she wanted you to react. If you did not, the consequences were quite severe. She practiced "children were to be seen and not heard" very effectively. If you wanted to live, you kept your mouth shut and went along with anything she said.

Was she (Casey) worried about Caylee being older and ratting her out? Maybe, if she was too lazy to figure out (without duct tape) how to keep her quiet. My mom simply used me as a tool as I got older, if she thought I was useful for something she wanted. There is something very disturbing about the fact that she brought Caylee along on sleepovers, one night stands even. This shows an absolute disregard for her daughter's safety. (Ok, I know we knew that...lol)

When I heard the defense teams OS, I was speechless. My first thought was Casey found a way to murder Caylee for George and Cindy all over again, on national tv, again. It was as if she literally looked at her parents and said "Yeah, I did it. What are you going to do about it?" Like Amy described, a 16 year old caught doing something bad.

OT - The beautiful darling in my avatar is my first grand-daughter. My daughter knows I follow these cases and when we were discussing baby names she asked me "What is that one little girls name, Zaylee?" She got Caylee's and Zahra's name mixed up, and it was such a cute name she decided to keep it. We have decided it means "the angel who protects children". She is 5 months old and such a cutie! Broke my heart to read about missing Zaylee Grace Fryar. Almost exactly the same age too!

Oops I was going to contribute to your thread!
haha

There is no doubt in my mind that CA and GA believed ICA. She was a very very good liar. Her lies and stories are totally plausible and not at all outlandish. I think any good mother wants to give their child the benefit of the doubt. I think she is completely evil. Total Narcissist. Selfish. Never a thought in the world for anyone else. She didnt CARE that her mother was baking cakes for imaginary people who were NEVER going to come for dinner. I think she REVELED in the fact that she COULD and DID manipulate her parents so easily. I can only imagine how GA and CA feel, having been duped for so many years. :(

I truly don't think GA believed her---he just wasn't allowed to voice an opinion and thus opened the door to pit parent against parent.....

I have all kinds of reservations about the A's and what they've done since July 15th but I have to say, I was completely taken aback by the depths of cruelty ICA is capable of when CA recounted how she prepared meals for KC's "made up" people who never showed up. That really floored me.

Truly and what is more evil is that the DT are now mocking her....making fun of the fact that they chose to believe in their daughter....

Here's a question that I am wondering about regarding Casey's lies- did she pack any clothes on July 16th? Where did she get clothes for the 31 days? It was way too early in the relationship to store them at Tony Lazzaro's. I think the fact that she told George that Caylee had clothes at Zanny's and did not pack any for Caylee shows premeditation.
Sorry , this is my first post--- :)

Great thread!
I've been thinking about ICA's animal graveyard a lot recently and taking her friends with her there to bury pets. Exactly how may pets did the A's have that were dying often enough that it became a ritual to bury pets there. A pet maybe but pets?
Also wondering what parent sends the youngest child and her playmate to bury the family pet(s)? Isn't the death of loved pets a chance to teach a child about death and grieving and rituals surrounding death and grieving? ICA has all 4 of her Grandparents so she's had no childhood experience with family death, except the pets. CA is crazy about her animals and would probably have cremain jewelry made from them if they were to die. At minimum she'd bury them at home IMO, keeping them close. That's how ICA got her cue to keep Caylee close.
During the testimony of one of the people who dug up the A's yard after the first dog alerted there, he stated they found small bones but they were animal bones. We know the A's have impeccable cleaning standards. Their backyard is immaculately groomed and by all reports GA does the lawn etc. once a week. I don't think if the A's found a dead squirrel in their yard that they'd have buried it and risk having their own dogs dig it up and Caylee to find it. I do think if one of their dogs died, they would bury it in the yard deeply so the bones could only be discovered in an excavation like the one LE did to find Caylees bones however.
It bothers me there were animal bones in the A's backyard. It makes me wonder if ICA was burying neighborhood pets. Her practice victims, because that's what sadists do.
MO

Here's a question that I am wondering about regarding Casey's lies- did she pack any clothes on July 16th? Where did she get clothes for the 31 days? It was way too early in the relationship to store them at Tony Lazzaro's. I think the fact that she told George that Caylee had clothes at Zanny's and did not pack any for Caylee shows premeditation.
A great first post it was!! I know she stole some clothes. We have her on video doing that but I can't answer your good question.

:welcome4:

Truly and what is more evil is that the DT are now mocking her....making fun of the fact that they chose to believe in their daughter....

The jury will take notice. There are lots of parents on that jury trying to fit their feet into CA and GAs shoes. Their feet are blistered and bloody by the experience.

Hi Pinkflaningo! Welcome to WS...

I think the only person gone for 31 days was Caylee, KC went home often, taking what she needed. The State hasn't put her cell phone pings up yet, but you'll be amazed at where this girl was. jmo

<<<<<snipped article>>>>
Several witnesses have testified that Casey told them she and a friend were planning to move into her parents' home, which she said her parents were leaving.

In an email response to questions from Reuters, George and Cindy Anthony's attorney said he didn't know what Casey had in mind concerning her parents supposedly leaving their home.

"No they were not planning on moving out, and I have no idea about Casey's plans other than her psychological report demonstrates she is deeply disturbed," Mark Lippman said.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/05/27/us-crime-anthony-idUSTRE74Q03H20110527?feedType=RSS

I wonder what ICA's psychological holds and if it will ever be released...I caught what Mark Lippman said to Ryan Smith on InSession one day....the bolded portion of the article has my curiosity...I'd love to read what ML said about the phsychological report demonstrates she is deeply distrubed...if that is a fact, why didn't Baez strongly suggest the diminished capacity defense??? I believe ICA wants to go for innocent instead of taking the high road with being truthful for once in her life...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

KaRN - I do not remember CSI's saying they dug up a small animal bone in the backyard but I would not rule out one given to the dogs by the A's if in fact they did. I think KioMarie said she and kc buried pets in the woods together - (ie:hamster, turtle, goldfish - types) not sure how many of the buried pets were actually kc's -
Second, just to be clear - we don't have video of her stealing clothes - we have video of her purchasing clothes with stolen money.

The duct tape throws the accident theory right out the window. There is no explanation for placing duct tape over a baby's nose and mouth except to kill them. I think Casey blames George and Cindy for Caylee's death, if only they'd agreed to babysit that night, she wouldn't have had to kill Caylee.

Sorry, OT!

Chilly!!! :grouphug: I've missed you, sooooo good to see you back!

I think another damning fact is the tatoo. Have they brought that in yet and if not does anyone think they will? I think it will be perfect in closing. That tatoo says it all as far as I am concerned. jmo

I think another damning fact is the tatoo. Have they brought that in yet and if not does anyone think they will? I think it will be perfect in closing. That tatoo says it all as far as I am concerned. jmo

I can't find a link atm, but I heard the other day that the tattoo artist is being called as a defense witness--their theory being that the tattoo was in honor of Caylee. :banghead:

I couldn't help thinking KC must be the one who came up with using the tattoo as a defense argument. (Good luck with that one, btw, the prosecution will eat them alive.) It just smells of KC hearing about the Caylee tattoos George and Cindy got back in 2009, and responding with, "See? I loved her enough to get a tattoo too, and I did it first!"

Been thinking hard about this too, when they were talking about the trash vs garbage scenario and bugs and all that? I believe Dr.Haskell was on the stand.

And Casey was laughing a few times which blew me away. HOW can any real mother laugh at such a time??
I know there is nervous laughter, emotional laughter, funny laughter etc. Some people just laugh at the wrong times out of nervousness etc.

But the really scary part is that is not what Casey is doing. She is laughing along with everyone else like she is at a party. Very sick.

And little does she know hopefully this party will end with her demise.

I can't find a link atm, but I heard the other day that the tattoo artist is being called as a defense witness--their theory being that the tattoo was in honor of Caylee. :banghead:

I couldn't help thinking KC must be the one who came up with using the tattoo as a defense argument. (Good luck with that one, btw, the prosecution will eat them alive.) It just smells of KC hearing about the Caylee tattoos George and Cindy got back in 2009, and responding with, "See? I loved her enough to get a tattoo too, and I did it first!"

bbm

I just read this and saw the "atm"----thought oh they have tape about inmate and an ATM (bank)----then reread and figured out what "atm" meant.........:floorlaugh: lol

Been thinking hard about this too, when they were talking about the trash vs garbage scenario and bugs and all that? I believe Dr.Haskell was on the stand.

And Casey was laughing a few times which blew me away. HOW can any real mother laugh at such a time??
I know there is nervous laughter, emotional laughter, funny laughter etc. Some people just laugh at the wrong times out of nervousness etc.

But the really scary part is that is not what Casey is doing. She is laughing along with everyone else like she is at a party. Very sick.

And little does she know hopefully this party will end with her demise.

I still have problems with her paying such close attention to that...I LOVED that Dr. Haskell mentioned that he found NO HUMOR in garbage vs. trash....set his tone to the area.....God bless him....he was a wonderful witness....smart....looked a tad like Santa....hopefully will help deliver the justice that Caylee so rightly deserves......

I have no doubt the SA will bring in the tattoo. I think it's a nice little bow on their package.

Watching Casey in court, while her father is trapped up there on the witness stand testifying, reinforces for me that she is a sadist. She gets to smugly sit back and watch him try to hold his head up under the weight of shame she has put upon his name and reputation.

I don't for a minute believe that George sexually molested her. She has made these heinous, unfounded accusations against him, in my opinion, not just to save her own hide, but as 'payback' for all the years he was tougher on her than even her mother was.

I think she may even blame him for the fact that she was so sloppy when it came to the disposal of little Caylee's body. Because, in her mind, if George hadn't been so 'aggressive' in demanding those gas cans from the back of her car that day (June 20th), she wouldn't have panicked and tried to out run him, thereby 'forcing' her to dump Caylee in the nearest convenient spot- around the corner, on Suburban Drive.

I think Baez is just as sadistic, gleefully watching George squirm under these false accusations. I think for Baez it is payback because George (and Lee) dared to question Baez' competence in defending Casey, during the jail visitation videos, that have now humiliated Baez enough to ask for a mistrial, after they were played in court.

I personally think Casey and Baez are natural born sadists, narcissists, and generally despicable 'people'. I am not surprised at all that they somehow found each other. Fate is funny like that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back