Casey Anthony and Tony L.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am very curious if this young man has more to say, in retrospect, now that so much has come to light. Especially looking back to the night they rented the videos. I wonder if he, now knowing the significance of that date, has now brought more to mind.

One additional point...my son attended Full Sail 4 years ago. http://www.fullsail.edu/ This is where Tony L goes now. We have been very disappointed by this school. We have found out, after the fact, that it is non-accredited. Their credits are non-transferable to other colleges. It is very expensive and its big lure it to draw unsuspecting young people who want a "cool" school and 'cool' profession to step into involving the very hip world of music, video production, music technology etc. The school promises employment and career counseling...but in fact does neither. There is currently a class action suit against this school.

My point in all this, is this school tends to draw naive, unsuspecting young men from all over who did not want conventional college. They are a "mark" for local girls and the local hot scene. My son was very familiar with Fusion.

I am curious, if Tony L has remained at this school to finish his education (Which btw, left my DH and me in big debt) or his fled the area due to his very unwanted notariety. Poor guy.

Patty I am so glad you posted this about Full Sail, I have been very curious about this school. I actually "sail", as in a boat, and I had a picture in my mind of a place to learn to become master "sailors" although I had an inkling that couldn't be right!

I may be wrong

but wasn't it Tony who told KC not to bring Caylee over to the apt. anymore?
or something to that effect?

if so, he may feel a bit guilty

not saying he should

but

Can you possibly imagine what he has been going through seeing tapes of him and Casey arm in arm at the video store, now knowing that the baby was laying possibly dead in the back of her trunk? He didn't know any of this at the time of his deposition back in July. I bet he has re-thought alot about all of this and probably has much more insight to offer.

Also, what apartment was he renting during this time? Is it within the "ping" area? Is he still in this apartment trying to finish out bogus Full Sail?

I may be wrong

not saying he should

but

I can not let go that he told Casey he wanted boys, not girls. I wonder if he will ever get over that? It is not something you put your money into the machine and out pops a baby the sex of your choice.

I can not let go that he told Casey he wanted boys, not girls. I wonder if he will ever get over that? It is not something you put your money into the machine and out pops a baby the sex of your choice.

I wonder what his sisters thought when they heard that comment.

(just thinking....)

Jesse G is considered "a victim" - not for discussion, but not Tony L.?

interesting.:waitasec:

I am very curious if this young man has more to say, in retrospect, now that so much has come to light. Especially looking back to the night they rented the videos. I wonder if he, now knowing the significance of that date, has now brought more to mind.

One additional point...my son attended Full Sail 4 years ago. http://www.fullsail.edu/ This is where Tony L goes now. We have been very disappointed by this school. We have found out, after the fact, that it is non-accredited. Their credits are non-transferable to other colleges. It is very expensive and its big lure it to draw unsuspecting young people who want a "cool" school and 'cool' profession to step into involving the very hip world of music, video production, music technology etc. The school promises employment and career counseling...but in fact does neither. There is currently a class action suit against this school.

My point in all this, is this school tends to draw naive, unsuspecting young men from all over who did not want conventional college. They are a "mark" for local girls and the local hot scene. My son was very familiar with Fusion.

I am curious, if Tony L has remained at this school to finish his education (Which btw, left my DH and me in big debt) or his fled the area due to his very unwanted notariety. Poor guy.

Wow, that's awful- what you went through with that school!! I so sorry!

Sorry if I offended anyone. But it is a logical question. The young man has to be tormented by it.

tony was the wrong guy in the wrong place at the wrong time. He wishes he never even saw KC's Facebook page, that's for sure. And yes, I believe that KC was a branch swinger who sometimes held onto two or more branches at once.

Wonder if he has grownup any due to this?

Terrific sig. Kudos.

I'd be willing to bet - if nothing else - he never dates another woman with a child ever again.

This kid has to be scarred. Has to be.

It just speaks volumes of how ignorant he was, he dated Casey afterall.

do we know for sure that this wasn't a j/k?
to me it sounds like he's j/king.

ya know it may be different if it were HIS baby.....but this wasn't ---- he got a choice in the Caylee matter---I think he was just after a good time....to bad his "good time" was with kc.....

also think the reasoning behind Caylee not being there was due to the nature of the drugs going on....along with drinking..doesn't make a good impression on toddlers....:rolleyes:--so perhaps he was responsible in that regard? :rolleyes::confused:

It just speaks volumes of how ignorant he was, he dated Casey afterall.

So did half the city of Orlando. Are they all ignorant? Sounds to me that KC was quite astute at being what whomever she's with wants her to be. For a kid in his early twenties that's a hard thing to pass up.

Im sure we will hear plenty from 'TonE' in a ghost written paperback after the trial.

I may be wrong

not saying he should

but

I believe so.
The reason, I think it was mentioned, being that with the boys schedule with school/work, people coming and going all the time (and the pot smoking as they admitted to), it wasn't a place a little child should be hanging out at.

The thing about growing up in Fl is the ability to meet people from all over the United States. There is an influx of vacationers, college students, spring breakers, and folks visiting relatives for an extended stay. It is not unusual for young woman to meet young men while they are visiting, date awhile, and then they go home. If the relationship is serious you then have to decide if you want to leave FL and go with them or just put another notch in your belt. TL was way over his head with KC, he played the part of "rock star dj", but he is just a kid himself. Trying to make something of himself and responsible enough to go to school while living a "lifestyle" that is not easy to maintain. I think TL is a good kid and was just naive when it came to KC.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCSouthtrust
Back