Casey Anthony and Tony L.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Tony and Clint went to sch at Full Sail during the week fulltime, at least from9-1 and sometimes a little later if labs,ect. Now we hear of a Nate and a Cam that were frequenting the apt, as well as having evening naps there and Caylee had seen them enough to know their names as in "wake up Nate wake up Cam" stated by Nate on NG. Nate was over the night of July 15 when Amy/Cindy came for Casey. He stated the apt was a 24 hr revolving door or to that effect. Casey left ea morn when Tony and Clint did and was there in evenings when they returned. She didnt seem comfy staying when they left for some reason. Not because she needed to pretend to go to work because she already told them she could work at home with her job. Other than stores, where else might she have been going? Ricardo goes to work around 10am. Amy said the group at Glenwood didnt see much of her for 3 weeks, excluding the week of July 2-4 when she came to stay there while tony was out of town. Thoughts?

Full Sail is a concentrated program. Those kids might have been at school a LOT at various times- during the day, at night, even between midnight and 6 am. The school has a kind of a block system with long classes, and in addition to classes, they have labs. They do group projects and meet with other kids, often at school, to work on those. They could have been in and out of their apartment, not around very much, and I think Tony was gone for a while too on break in New York. Plus, I believe he had at least a part-time job. I really think he was just a guy who hooked up with this attrative woman who seemed to be ok, talked a good game, appeared to have a good job, appeared to have a babysitter and family who took care of her kid, and she slept with him. What could be wrong with any of that, so he didn't ask a lot of questions. He was getting sex, diverting company and his laundry done, and she always had some explanation about the baby, so no worries. He'll probably be more careful about who he hooks up with in the future. Live and learn. His friends seem nice and just young guys. He probably is too. He's a young guy, goin' to school, workin' looking for 'love.' Trust me, I have one of these. They're concerned with their own lives and they aren't really that aware of what's going on with other peoples kids...if everything SEEMS alright.

He's not ducking and hiding. From all indications, he's co-operating straight-up with the police and the investigation. He's going to be a witness when this comes to trial and the police have probably told him it would be BETTER if he just said what he had to say in court. People who get paid for interviews, will have that brought up and used against their testimony if they show up in court. Even people who don't get paid, will be asked about having been interviewed, often with the implication that somehow they're in the case for fame and fortune, as shown by them talking to the media. It is better, when you're going to be in a case, if you don't talk until trial...for the defendent, for witnesses, for anyone involved. In today's environment, most people do talk to the media, but don't I see that it means anything if you don't. In fact, if you have info really germaine to the case, I'd say it's better to wait 'til you testify.

Personally, I think he's just a young guy that innocently got himself involved in a big mess. I don't blame him for keeping a low profile. If he were my son, that's the advice I would give him. Speak only to the police. Period.

:clap::clap::clap:

That is what I would tell my sons. I think he tried to help by calling LE.

Hi all! I'm new and I'm from Tampa.

1st I want to say that in NO WAY do I feel that Tony L. had any direct involvement in the disappearance of Caylee.

The day after this story was out, I went to Casey's Myspace (just to see what type of person she was). I started to look at all of the comments from the start of the account.
Either at the beginning of this year or last year sometime, a friend of hers posted to her that there is a party being thrown for Anthony Lazzaro, because he just got out of jail. I assume she didn't go to the party, because he had stated that they met in May of this year. The friend had spelled out the entire name. It stuck in my head, because after it was said that that was her boyfriend's name.

The following day, that post was removed.

I believe that he's laying low, because he is probably helping LE, with retrospective info that he may have.

1st I want to say that in NO WAY do I feel that Tony L. had any direct involvement in the disappearance of Caylee.

The day after this story was out, I went to Casey's Myspace (just to see what type of person she was). I started to look at all of the comments from the start of the account.
Either at the beginning of this year or last year sometime, a friend of hers posted to her that there is a party being thrown for Anthony Lazzaro, because he just got out of jail. I assume she didn't go to the party, because he had stated that they met in May of this year. The friend had spelled out the entire name. It stuck in my head, because after it was said that that was her boyfriend's name.

I believe that he's laying low, because he is probably helping LE, with retrospective info that he may have.

Welcome to WS, maureenv. You should edit your post, taking the last name off. It's first names only or initials for people caught in Casey's web. Interesting though, I wonder if this is Casey's Anthony?

I think Tony is the Amber Frey of this case

Sorry about the name thing. I'll remember next time.

Ewwww....and I am sooooo NOT CA!

Tony L in Jail? for?????

She didn't say. Seemed small though. Like he was only in there for a short period of time.

I did check the Orange County site, for an old and new inmate list, and he wasn't on it. So the offense wasn't OC, OR he was a minor when he went in, and actually did spend time there.

I wonder what sign Tony L was and if he and KC were compatible. :blowkiss:

Tony L in Jail? for?????

Exactly!!
Must be able to public records request or pull up a record on line.

Did CA and AL ever speak on the phone when she was in jail the first time? When she kept asking LA for AL's number? And if so has that call ever been released in either audio form or text? I don't recall seeing that call's contents. It might have taken place the same day she got to jail when her phone calls were not so guarded and coded.

Exactly!!

Did CA and AL ever speak on the phone when she was in jail the first time? When she kept asking LA for AL's number? And if so has that call ever been released in either audio form or text? I don't recall seeing that call's contents. It might have taken place the same day she got to jail when her phone calls were not so guarded and coded.

That's what I thought! She was so bent on speaking with him...IF she was able to reach him, why wouldn't those tapes be released...because LE is still working with them.

Ok in one of the posts there was a coming out of jail party for AL, this is the first time I have ever heard of him being in Jail did I miss something? Does anyone else know anything about this?

Exactly!!

My other thought, was maybe whatever time he did, could have been in NY or NJ...wherever he is from.

The Myspace post was either the beginning of this year or end of last. I'm also POSITIVE it was his, because the friend posted his full name.

Ok in one of the posts there was a coming out of jail party for AL, this is the first time I have ever heard of him being in Jail did I miss something? Does anyone else know anything about this?

It was posted on CA's Myspace site, but was taken off either later that day, or the following day. I had gone back to look for it, because I was going to forward it to Greta V at Fox. Everything before and after it had remained. Not sure if it was LE, or LA who removed it.

My other thought, was maybe whatever time he did, could have been in NY or NJ...wherever he is from.

The Myspace post was either the beginning of this year or end of last. I'm also POSITIVE it was his, because the friend posted his full name.[/QUOT
Could it have been a joke of sorts - maybe he referred to being in school to being in jail, or maybe an internship he was serving as part of his college program and the end of it "being his getting out of jail". Just a thought.

The Myspace post was either the beginning of this year or end of last. I'm also POSITIVE it was his, because the friend posted his full name.[/QUOT
Could it have been a joke of sorts - maybe he referred to being in school to being in jail, or maybe an internship he was serving as part of his college program and the end of it "being his getting out of jail". Just a thought.

No I'm sure because it was phrased something like..." Hey girl I miss you. There's a party this weekend for AL (said entire name like CA knew OF him), he just got released from jail".

I remember thinking things were pretty fishy, when I found out the boyfriend's name.

I also wanted to post this here, because you all have SOOOO much info, but I didn't see this anywhere, and I thought it was real important. I thought someone might be able to dig up details. It's been bugging me.

I saw that post but the name was NOT spelled exactly alike. Believe it or not, I do not think it was AL! But the name was very similar.

I saw that post but the name was NOT spelled exactly alike. Believe it or not, I do not think it was AL! But the name was very similar.

I had googled the name right after I read it (maybe a couple of hours later), that's how I found out that was the boyfriend. The results from google all had to do with CA. It was spelled out AL, but not TL.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KKE20101
Back