Casey Anthony and Tony L.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Much love to those of you who are in agreement :highfive:

I just started going through some of the docs that were released yesterday, and the one thing that I have read entirely was the transcript of Tony's interview with LE. If it's possible to feel even worse for him than I did last night, I do.

Coincidentally, a relative of mine was thinking of sending his son to Full Sail and asked me to research the school just a couple of weeks ago. This is a link to some of the information I found - and this information was independently corroborated by other people who had attended this school on other websites. The admissions standards, costs and program design are an eye opener.

http://www.geocities.com/fullsailexposed/tfse-ed3.html

Reps. from the school tried very hard to enroll my son, making him all types of promises of financial assist. They called, emailed and snail mailed him constantly for months. Nothing we heard was all that impressive. That was about two years ago. He ultimatley chose a traditional 4 yr. school.

My opinion of Tony L is that he was being used by Casey for no other reason than a Place to live. She needed his Apt. because she couldn't stay at home without her parents asking where Caylee was. I don't think he has anything what so ever to do with Caylee being missing & I think he's going to regret the day that he met Casey just like everyone else in her life.

JMO

Here is what makes me curious.....when Casey was with Ricardo Caylee was around him all the time, even often spending the night in the same bed with Caylee and Ricardo.

Yet in Ricardos interview with LE he seemed stand-offish about having a young child around. Not that it sounded like he didn't like Caylee, just that he wasn't used to or exactly comfortable having a child around.

Casey starts hooking up with Tony and he only sees her 3 times? And Caylee NEVER spends the night there?

In Tonys interview with LE he seemed like he liked Caylee and that he was very comfortable with young children--having worked at childrens camps and having young neices and nephews.

Why did Casey feel like it was fine for Caylee to be around Ricardo and not Tony? You would think it would be the opposite.

Here is what I would like to know... after reading the documents, I was able to learn, but not retain well the 400 some pgs.

On July 17th, 2008 Investigators search TL's apartment. Casey's cell phone records for that day show she spoke to a Kyle and TL. Did CSI check out the apt., or did investigators comb the place by eye?

June 19, 2008 Casey calls an old friend named Mr. Crisp who says Casey was looking for an apartment for her herself and boyfriend TL. He met both Casey and TL who seemed anxious to get out of his lease at 3843 Sutton Pl BV #708 Orlando. Casey and TL filed out a contract form. Mr. Crisp called Casey later to follow up in the week, and Casey appeared to pushing the club Fusian on him. Crisp did not attend the event at Fusion.

Here is what I would like to know... after reading the documents, I was able to learn, but not retain well the 400 some pgs.

On July 17th, 2008 Investigators search TL's apartment. Casey's cell phone records for that day show she spoke to a Kyle and TL. Did CSI check out the apt., or did investigators comb the place by eye?

June 19, 2008 Casey calls an old friend named Mr. Crisp who says Casey was looking for an apartment for her herself and boyfriend TL. He met both Casey and TL who seemed anxious to get out of his lease at 3843 Sutton Pl BV #708 Orlando. Casey and TL filed out a contract form. Mr. Crisp called Casey later to follow up in the week, and Casey appeared to pushing the club Fusian on him. Crisp did not attend the event at Fusion.

I believe the document stated the apartment was just for TL. Casey was just the conection between Mr.Crisp (her friend) and TL. Casey prob just went with LT to introduce the 2 men.

I believe the document stated the apartment was just for TL. Casey was just the conection between Mr.Crisp (her friend) and TL. Casey prob just went with LT to introduce the 2 men.

The statement said both were looking at the apartment, and both signed preliminary documents, although not a lease.

June 14th, 2008 - Casey starts spending long periods of time at Tony's without Caylee. Clint and Tony move out on July 1st, 2008.

The full timeline can be found at my blog for Caylee...

Lorakai, where did you get the info. about them moving? Any links? I thought Clint quit living with Tony around this time. Did they both move out? If so, where to? And Casey apparently went with Tony to his new apartment? When LE search Tony's apartment around July 17th, did they search a new one?

Sorry for the questions, but I think they are important, and I'm confused.

Lorakai, where did you get the info. about them moving? Any links? I thought Clint quit living with Tony around this time. Did they both move out? If so, where to? And Casey apparently went with Tony to his new apartment? When LE search Tony's apartment around July 17th, did they search a new one?

I read this info from statements taken that were documented inthe 400 pg read. Mr. Crisp gave a statement of the apartment in his encounter with Casey and TL. This includes reading a doc that stated TL's apartment was searched on the 17th.

When LE search Tony's apartment around July 17th, did they search a new one?

I can't be sure, but TL still may have lived in his apt. that Clint moved out of on July 1,.. I would have to go back into the 400 pgs to confirm.

It seems to me that during the time of Caylee's disappearance TL was having a serious live in relationship with Casey, so much so, that upon moving out of his apartment,his intentions were to continue living with Casey.

I wonder if Caylee is listed as being a child who would live with them on the application?

IMO, LE would verify all information gave to them by Casey's friends. I don't find it odd her friends are avoiding the media.

My guess is that they rue that day they ever met her. They are prolly counting their belongings, and checking the contents of their bank accounts.

Can you even imagine? "Hey! How's your friend/girlfriend the baby killer, compulsive liar, and check fraud artist?" NOOOOOOOO!

If they are decent kids, they would likely now be her EX-friends. If they are into something they shouldn't be into, they would even MORE likely be her ex-friends. Casey is radioactive.

I know, from the documents, that Tony was talking to the cops at the same time she was being questioned. He was apparently cooperative.

She seems to change friends/boyfriends pretty often, and either picks up on new people on MySpace, or at the clubs. Not optimum venues for quality relationships. After the last guy dropped her, she was with Tony within days.

It seems to me that during the time of Caylee's disappearance TL was having a serious live in relationship with Casey, so much so, that upon moving out of his apartment,his intentions were to continue living with Casey.

I wonder if Caylee is listed as being a child who would live with them on the application?

I think I read that she was more serious than he was. The roommate thought she was "terrific," and suggested that Tony "wife her up." Also, she was officially staying with Amy, and just spending more and more nights with the guys.

I thought Clint moved out, and Tony kept his place? And, didn't Casey tell her friends that her parents were giving her THEIR house and Amy would be moving in with her?

If we feel confused, on occasion, there is certainly plenty of reason!

Here is what makes me curious.....when Casey was with Ricardo Caylee was around him all the time, even often spending the night in the same bed with Caylee and Ricardo.

Yet in Ricardos interview with LE he seemed stand-offish about having a young child around. Not that it sounded like he didn't like Caylee, just that he wasn't used to or exactly comfortable having a child around.

Casey starts hooking up with Tony and he only sees her 3 times? And Caylee NEVER spends the night there?

In Tonys interview with LE he seemed like he liked Caylee and that he was very comfortable with young children--having worked at childrens camps and having young neices and nephews.

Why did Casey feel like it was fine for Caylee to be around Ricardo and not Tony? You would think it would be the opposite.

Maybe Tony's apparent comfort and ease with Caylee made Casey jealous? Didn't we read, somewhere, that Tony gave Caylee some drumsticks to play with, and Casey took them away?

My opinion of Tony L is that he was being used by Casey for no other reason than a Place to live. She needed his Apt. because she couldn't stay at home without her parents asking where Caylee was. I don't think he has anything what so ever to do with Caylee being missing & I think he's going to regret the day that he met Casey just like everyone else in her life.

JMO

I agree. Pretty sure he already regrets Casey.

In questioning Casey's current employment at the time,.. I noticed that a taped interview with LE someone said Casey was working at managing "The Shot Girls" for TL? Who are the "Shot Girls", I know what they do, but who are they and have they been questioned?

Personally, I don't get the vibe that Tony has anything to do with the disappearance of Caylee. I agree with a poster on another thread, I think she was spending alot of money on Tony. Buying groceries, probably things for his apartment, maybe clothes and money for rent. He thought she made alot of money, that was the impression she gave him. Supposedly taking over the mortgage of her parents home. I think she took him there to impress him with what she had. She figured with him being a promoter and attending Fullsail that he was on his way to a decent career and income. She was trying to latch on to him by proving herself to be the perfect girlfriend in hopes that he would 'wife her up'. I can see her spending 40 thou trying to impress him. I know women that have done the same to catch a man. Her mom is seemingly the main money maker in her nuclear family. Maybe that's how she figured it's supposed to go. I have a son about the age of Tony. Ironically he thought about attending Fullsail also. If my son were to find himself involved in a mess like this, I have to admit, I would get him a lawyer and advise him to cooperate fully with LE. This chick was and is a nightmare.

I could not agree with you more!

I feel that all of you are simply spot on with your assessments. To me, it's extremely odd that those who were closest to Casey Anthony are the farthest away in the investigation, OR, so LE would have us believe.

(LE is just waiting for the slip...and it's going to happen! :clap: )

I am perplexed by Tony L. as well. Age or whatever...someone please help me out here:

Tony L. was formerly LE correct? Weekend warrior or reserve or something of this nature, right?

He somehow left LE (on a head aliment or something?) starts promoting a night club in a strip mall? C'mon puleezzz! Anyone see that dinky place the 'Fusion'? Lunch and dinner house by day; club and nightspot by night?

The only thing I can suggest is that there would most definitely be a conflict of interest if he were LE whilst at the same time promoting a club.

Lev

PS Writing the second post now...

The former LE was Jesse G.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member