Casey Anthony and Tony L.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I may be getting the players mixed up here, but isn't Tony (Anthony) the same Tony that was fired from OCSO (around the time of the MR tips) for lying about his relationship with Casey? Or was this an entirely different person?

Thanks!

TonE ( Anthony) was the one she was pretty much living with. Tony was the cop she was sleeping with.

I believe that TonE only said this to KC as a way of letting her know he wasn't interested in a long-term serious relationship with her. Basically, telling her "I'm just not that into you, KC."

However, stupid KC was too ignorant to see thru this and read between the lines.

I feel sorry in a way for the guy. He probably didn't want little Caylee around the apartment due to all the partying, as well as IMO, to avoid being accused of any kind of misconduct around Caylee, IYKWIM.

I still remember him stating during his interview that little Caylee was "very" friendly around the guys and I'm sure he was trying to protect her and himself from anything.

We all now know what a "spiteful &itch" KC is and whose to say if he pizzed her off for anything that she wouldn't accuse him of something like that.

However, I still wonder why she was so adamant about getting his phone number the day she called from jail and stated during one of the interviews with her parents that she had even sent him a personal message to visit her and he didn't.

JMHO, but bottom line, he just wasn't into KC like she was him. I don't believe any man that truly loved a woman would say this to her.

I thought that they had only been dating a couple to a few weeks at most when this was reported to have been said and a little over a month at the time of her arrest.

I for one have not concluded that simply because Tony called the police, he is not involved. I don't think he has to talk to the press at this stage, but until I know more about him I'm not writing him out as possibly being involved. It just seems really weird to me that you are seriously dating a lady with a child, and you don't see that child for 1 month, and just assume she's with a nanny etc???? Why didn't he say "let's get caylee and do something today?". I mean really, 1 month, no kid, no questions???? I doubt he'd believe she was with a babysitter the whole month, and even if he did believe it, what did he think of Casey ditching her child for the month to party & sleep with him?

One, of many possibilities in my mind, is that Caylee died while they were partying, and he felt he was also responsible and would also be in trouble, so he assisted in getting rid of the body.

All above is IMO only.

I've been wondering similar things about this guy.

While I wouldn't wish Casey on my worst enemy, IMO, TonE is a piece of work all by himself.
I have daughters, and one son. I would be sickened if any of my girls got involved with someone like TonE. I would probably go to jail if I found out my son treated a girl the way TonE treated Casey.
My opinion, which I have tried to instill in my son, is if you don't care enough about a girl to have her involved in your life for all eternity, keep it in your pants.
Boys will be boys is a lame excuse for inexcusible behavior. He isn't some innocent victim in this, he thought he found a girl to use and abuse, and he got more than he bargained for.
Jesse has my sympathy. Not TonE.
Lanie

Yup, and in the Blockbuster video store video, you can just see his attitude written all over him. I do think he's just like Amber Frey, and I mean that they are both not nice people!

Wow...this is a pretty heavy thought about this guy...wonder if LE has thought the same thing?
Unless the real reason he's laying low is that he's a witness for the prosecution (which I'm much more inclined to believe of Amy than him), he may well be laying low because he helped her dispose of the body. It's been confirmed in the document dump now that he told Casey he wanted boys, not girls, so that might be one of several factors in Casey's motive to get rid of Caylee permanently. It was motive enough for Susan Smith to kill her boys...
What I can't believe is that people are raking the meter reader (the true hero of this case in my book), over the coals, yet they cut Tony a free pass.

I don't blame them one bit for being as quiet as possible. As much as I want to know what the heck happened, the trial and any appeals could go on for months, possibly years. In the meantime, they still have to earn a living, finish school, etc. Depending on how this turns out, hust being associated with her could make it hard to find a job later on.

I agree, and frankly can't believe how many people keep trying to implicate anyone and everyone in this case. I seriously don't see AL having anything to do with this. Yet because he isn't front and center int he media bearing his entire soul for everyone's sick voyeuristic needs then obviously he has something to hide and had to of helped Casey, then you have JG who does go out and does interviews and he is accused of the same things, even though he has been cleared of no wrong doing by the police.

It is very possible that AL just doesn't want to deal with the media, I don't blame him. He sees a girl for a few short weeks and then his world gets flipped upside down. If he has anything to say it will come out at trial.

Yes he was seeing a girl who had a kid. That doesn't mean he was into the whole kid thing.. most guys that age aren't. Believe me, I had a kid when I was really young.. most younger guys really aren't into the kid thing. Does that mean he had anything to do with her disappearance.. no..
Did he have any reason not to believe that Caylee was with the Imaginanny, or her grandparents? NO, he hadn't known KC long enough to know she was a pathological liar.

Unless the real reason he's laying low is that he's a witness for the prosecution (which I'm much more inclined to believe of Amy than him), he may well be laying low because he helped her dispose of the body. It's been confirmed in the document dump now that he told Casey he wanted boys, not girls, so that might be one of several factors in Casey's motive to get rid of Caylee permanently. It was motive enough for Susan Smith to kill her boys...
What I can't believe is that people are raking the meter reader (the true hero of this case in my book), over the coals, yet they cut Tony a free pass.

he could very well be a witness for the prosecution more so than AH, since he could testify as to her demeanor during that time. AL spent more time with KC in the weeks following Caylee's disappearance than AH did.

I seriously don't see AL being willing to dispose of Caylee cause he wanted boys and not girls. Which I would have to see where that was ever said cause I don't remember that.

I am from Florida, and I had never heard of Full Sail before this case. I just went on topix and read some comments about the place. Looks like about 90% of the comments are negative. Guess its for people who want to get in the music or entertainment industries, which is not an easy thing! This is just rumor, but somewhere I read over the weekend that Tony, or one of his roommates, or both have had to drop out of school sometime during the fall semester. Can't blame them for that....way too much going on to concentrate on school....feel bad for them. Its def. not cheap tuition!!!!!
My nephew graduated from there and now at 25 he is very successful in the music industry. It was a great place for him. He moved heck and high water to attend there since he was from CHicago.

Wouldn't you be flying under the radar if you were the dupe who was schtupping the Tot Mom while her baby was dead in her car trunk and rotting away in the woods?

I do not blame him for getting rid of MySpace or Facebook, that is where he met this thing KC that he will forever be connected to in the murder of a baby. He didn't need this in his life at all. He had a pretty smooth life until KC came along.

Wouldn't you be flying under the radar if you were the dupe who was schtupping the Tot Mom while her baby was dead in her car trunk and rotting away in the woods?

I do not blame him for getting rid of MySpace or Facebook, that is where he met this thing KC that he will forever be connected to in the murder of a baby. He didn't need this in his life at all. He had a pretty smooth life until KC came along.

THANK YOU I couldn't agree more :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I don't think AL had any long term plans of staying with KC, let alone help her dispose of a body. KC was probably more like the flavor of the month.

I don't think AL actually gave a cr** about Casey. They had dated a month. She was very disposable.

He already had it in his head no girls. Sorry Casey, you were ousted before you even knew it. Did ya think getting rid of the "girl" would hook him?

You are that stupid. You deserve everything you have coming.

I don't believe Casey killed Caylee for the LOVE of a man. (men were easy to get, Tony was the flavor of the month)
If she had planned to kill Caylee, she would have staged an accident and got double pay by some insurance agency. Plus sympathy and all that...

She murdered Caylee to keep A's from getting her.

Cindy threatened to take her,and Casey knew she had no job, no home, no way to show
she was stable and able to keep Caylee if CA and GA pressed the point of taking her.

Casey, knew, growing up in the A's household had made her Crazy and decided Caylee would be better off DEAD than to be raised by Cindy and George.

Casey would not be the first mother who felt killing their CHILD was actually protecting them from something far worst than death.
This case has bothered me ,so much because I just couldn't figure how a beautiful 22 year old kills her beautiful daughter and looks so smug. She did it for LOVE.

She did it to keep Caylee from CA and GA. She wanted to see them, when she was trying to get out of jail. but once she no longer needed them, she has refused to see them.
What do you think???

I agree, and frankly can't believe how many people keep trying to implicate anyone and everyone in this case. I seriously don't see AL having anything to do with this. Yet because he isn't front and center int he media bearing his entire soul for everyone's sick voyeuristic needs then obviously he has something to hide and had to of helped Casey, then you have JG who does go out and does interviews and he is accused of the same things, even though he has been cleared of no wrong doing by the police.

It is very possible that AL just doesn't want to deal with the media, I don't blame him. He sees a girl for a few short weeks and then his world gets flipped upside down. If he has anything to say it will come out at trial.

Yes he was seeing a girl who had a kid. That doesn't mean he was into the whole kid thing.. most guys that age aren't. Believe me, I had a kid when I was really young.. most younger guys really aren't into the kid thing. Does that mean he had anything to do with her disappearance.. no..
Did he have any reason not to believe that Caylee was with the Imaginanny, or her grandparents? NO, he hadn't known KC long enough to know she was a pathological liar.
Very good post.
TL has given at least 4 interviews to LE, only 2 of those have been released so far. I think other interviews are being held back because of their value to the case.
TL took a Lie Detector test. I personally am far more suspicious of those that have refused to take a polygraph.

I don't believe Casey killed Caylee for the LOVE of a man. (men were easy to get, Tony was the flavor of the month)
If she had planned to kill Caylee, she would have staged an accident and got double pay by some insurance agency. Plus sympathy and all that...

Cindy threatened to take her,and Casey knew she had no job, no home, no way to show
she was stable and able to keep Caylee if CA and GA pressed the point of taking her.

Casey, knew, growing up in the A's household had made her Crazy and decided Caylee would be better off DEAD than to be raised by Cindy and George.

Casey would not be the first mother who felt killing their CHILD was actually protecting them from something far worst than death.
This case has bothered me ,so much because I just couldn't figure how a beautiful 22 year old kills her beautiful daughter and looks so smug. She did it for LOVE.

She did it to keep Caylee from CA and GA. She wanted to see them, when she was trying to get out of jail. but once she no longer needed them, she has refused to see them.
What do you think???

i respectfully disagree. i think if KC loved caylee like she's trying to portray and wanted to keep her from G&C, she would have gotten off of her butt and got a job/go to school and make a better life for them together. not kill her. i don't think KC has any clue what love for your own child feels like.

I don't think AL actually gave a cr** about Casey. They had dated a month. She was very disposable.

He already had it in his head no girls. Sorry Casey, you were ousted before you even knew it. Did ya think getting rid of the "girl" would hook him?

You are that stupid. You deserve everything you have coming.

Tony was letting Casey know he didn't see her as "marriage material".

I don't think Tony wanted Casey to get rid of Caylee. I think Tony was telling Casey she was welcome to hang around and to take care of his needs...BUT, he did not intend to marry her. In the meantime, Tony was making sure Casey knew he would leave her and go to New York if offered a job and that he only wanted sons...hint...hint...no future here babe.

Casey misunderstood Tony's around-about way of saying "I'm just not that into you" and thought he was bringing up a problem that could be corrected.

IMO

What do you think???

I know some mothers do kill their children for altruistic reasons.

I do not believe Casey is one of them. I don't think she feels/felt more for Caylee than you would feel for a fly buzzing around your lunch.

Casey duct taped her daughter's mouth shut so nobody would hear Caylee scream when she killed her. She didn't even put clothes on her before she put her in trash bags. Caylee's mama doll was ditched with the smelly car instead of being put in the little girl's arms.

George saw Casey at 1 pm. Monday. Jesse may have heard Caylee at 2:52 p.m. By 4:30 p.m. Casey was happily talking to Tony's roommates and unpacking her stufff in his apartment. Afterwards Casey and Tony are filmed holding hands and exchanged public smooches.

Sorry...I am not seeing the maternal love...

"
Imaginanny"
Excellent!:clap:

I don't blame tl for laying low. poor guy is probably fairly sickened and grossed out.
imo

"

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme