Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #150

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey is a very dangerous person! There is a reason her bail was set at half a million dollars and an order of no contact with children under 17.

Yeah, my kids think they can do alot in this world, but it's my job as a parent to step in and protect them from themselves.

Exactly and you are a good parent to do so. I think her parents see this as Dakota needs to do something for her own feelings. I'm sure they are protecting her. Casey is a liar, casey is a fool and stupid, and we know she gave her child to someone or not, but under such security, do you think she would do something? I don't, but I also don't think her parents would let her stay there for the night. There is no reaso for it.

Thank you for your opinion.

Casey is a very dangerous person! There is a reason her bail was set at half a million dollars and an order of no contact with children under 17.

Yeah, my kids think they can do alot in this world, but it's my job as a parent to step in and protect them from themselves.

Exactly, but now she has had contact with a child under 17 and I am madder than He77 about it.:furious:

Casey's writings to the child are FULL MANIPULATIVE. A behavior Casey knows well. A behavior exhibited in her conversations from jail with her mother. A behavior Cindy also exhibited in her first interviews with the press. It is all in the language and the words used. LURED the person you have opposite you with words. I would love to see a professional - a real professional - analysis of this.
That note from Casey is fullll of manipulative statements, declarations, and promises. No suprise the child is confused.

By the way, many people go to the hospital because a panic attack feels like a heart attack. I don't because I recognize the symptoms, but a 12 year old cannot.

Many people aren't put into the hospital, admitted to the hospital, because of a panic attack.

Your blase attitude about Casey's impact on this child is obvious.

She is watching too much news and maybe that should be something her parents watch and limit. Let her believe in Caylee until the outcome.

resp. snipped...

Limit the news ???.....How 'bout limiting her computer access??

No 12yr old should have a PUBLIC myspace & be communcating w/strangers.

Casey also wrote her letters and sent gifts, I wonder how many times did Casey actually use the word CAYLEE? :furious::furious::furious:

If that is true, I would think somebody needs to read the letters she wrote!

The little girl actually attempted suicide???

Calm down; Channel 9's newscaster said that "she tried to hurt herself" on TV. But the link on their website just says "stress". I think the newscaster over spoke! I shouldn't have said anything; even if she did it shouldn't have been disclosed I don't think, not in the news.

I LOVE 12 year olds!~
2717507481_afbf9bfd70.jpg

:)BFF!:)

WHERE did you get the pic in your sig line??

At lease Scott Peterson FAKED crying! He pretended to care. He told us he couldn't go in 'the little guys room' and then we found out he used it for storage.

Casey is as cold as Diane Downs...for those of you who remember her. Think back. The same demeanor....!

Ann Rule: Small Sacrifices. Read it again last weekend to remind myself.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
OK I'm done

How do you know the first myspace page is fake.

And don't admonish me not to drag her into this.

Casey Anthony dragged her into this.

For others, here's what her myspace says:

♥ Fly Home To Mommy Baby Caylee ♥ Hates Life And Is Giving Up.I Love You Mrs.Cindy And George Lee And Caylee And Casey

This is unbelievable! You are posting a 12 year old childs myspace details??? :eek:

I am speechless!

And I thought this was all supposed to be about Caylee :rolleyes:

The pages are set to private. ANYONE can find them.

Why is everyone so worried about that? Really. They were as easy to find as typing the name into google.

Again...if you look at the "Fly Home to Mommy Baby Caylee" site, the child says that she "hates life."

That is the destructive reach of Casey Anthony.

For all the intrusion into privacy that's gone on in this forum, I'm really kinda astonished that the links to two myspace pages are causing such a problem.

Go look at the kiomarie thread. People are using programs from their jobs to find all kinds of personal info, including social security numbers...THAT is where the complaints should be.

I agree 100% on the Kio thread - the stuff posted out there that first night skeered me. Like watching Evil Knieval trying to leap the Grand Canyon. And it's still going on.

Exactly and you are a good parent to do so. I think her parents see this as Dakota needs to do something for her own feelings. I'm sure they are protecting her. Casey is a liar, casey is a fool and stupid, and we know she gave her child to someone or not, but under such security, do you think she would do something? I don't, but I also don't think her parents would let her stay there for the night. There is no reaso for it.

Thank you for your opinion.

Which part of the the threats and possibly explosive situation at the Anthony home is it ok for the 12 yo to see? How does this even make sense? There is an RV out front of the house you are talking about with armed guys inside. There is a bodyguard assigned to Casey 24 hours a day and you are ready for a 12 year old to stroll up in front of the FOX webcam and head into that mess?

Many people aren't put into the hospital, admitted to the hospital, because of a panic attack.

Your blase attitude about Casey's impact on this child is obvious.

I sure have been. They even ran a CT scan. They were convinced I was having a stroke or some sort of blockage. All tests came back normal. After a little bit of Klonipin I was fine. I know full well what that child must have been feeling, and I know that it wasn't fun.

Ann Rule: Small Sacrifices. Read it again last weekend to remind myself.

Absolutely!! I am going to email Ann tonight and see if she is following this case. High profile cases arent usually her thing (they become high profile after she writes!) but I would love to see her delve into this whole family....

I deleted the myspace links.

Now all of you who have quoted me, and included the links in your quote, can kindly do so. Right? Because it's kinda ironic that you complained about the myspace links, while quoting them into your posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor