Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #150

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody know where Casey is now...I don;t recall seeing or hearing of her coming home today?

A few of us have been asking the same thing. No clue............. I am definitely wondering what is up.........

:waitasec:Hey, Let's ask Little Dude what George said. If it was "is not my grandaughter" or was it "got my grandaughter"
Are you listening LD? We need some clarification on this!

Casey also wrote her letters and sent gifts, I wonder how many times did Casey actually use the word CAYLEE? :furious::furious::furious:

From the still freeze of the video that had the email in it, and the handwritten letter. ZERO.

Oh yeah ....I'm going to let me kid stay with Casey....with Cindy and George as chaperones. All in hopes of my 12 year old getting a confession about a dead three year old who may have been murdered.

SERIOUSLY!! I got the chills just thinking of my kid (which i dont even have children!) spending the night at the Anthony home. :eek:

The page is set to private, but it's still on myspace, and the caption is telling.

(caption has been removed)

I feel terrible for this little girl. If you're concerned about someone being "dragged into this" then go to the Kiomarie thread...there's a lot more intrusive stuff posted there.

Ok....That was stuff that *could * have been relavent to the case...It did NOT involve a what? 12 year old girl, who is obviously emotionally scarred over this! And yes, I have been to the Kiomarie thread already, thank you!

How do you know it was a panic attack.

Don't know about you, but if my child had a panic attack, I'd consider that pretty serious.

Especially if it was bad enough for her to be hospitalized.

By the way, many people go to the hospital because a panic attack feels like a heart attack. I don't because I recognize the symptoms, but a 12 year old cannot.

Just let it go. Because Casey is talking to her, doesn't mean we should blow it up. Sorry, JMO

Let what go, exactly?

This child is now entangled in this circus because of Casey. A woman who murdered her daughter.

I feel sorry for the little girl. You seem to only want to excuse Casey's behavior away.

What about her bond agreement...she's not to have contact with minors. You don't see anything wrong with her tossing the rules aside to correspond with a 12 year old, to invite her into her home?

Where is the mother of this child? The child sounds emotionally fragile to me. I too agree that I have a problem with her myspace page linked.

With her at home i would fathom. How many times did you say Caylee Casey in your I Love You emails and letters while talking about a sleep over? Where is Caylee??????

How do you know it was a panic attack.

Don't know about you, but if my child had a panic attack, I'd consider that pretty serious.

Especially if it was bad enough for her to be hospitalized.

By the way, many people go to the hospital because a panic attack feels like a heart attack. I don't because I recognize the symptoms, but a 12 year old cannot.

By the way, panick attacks are common in children. Read about it. It can come on from starting school to watching the news.

I'm sorry, I disagree. She is very close to Cindy, Lee and George. She calls them Grandpa and Grandma and big brother Lee. It is her 12 year old mind that she needs to feel this way and get through it. LET HER. As far as a sleepover, if her parents are okay with it, why not? Dakota thought that if she could talk to Casey, she could ask her where Caylee is. Maybe that's what we need here. Besides the fact that a sleepover wouldn't happen and if it did, Cindy and George are there. Casey isn't going to harm this little girl.

Casey is a very dangerous person! There is a reason her bail was set at half a million dollars and an order of no contact with children under 17.

Yeah, my kids think they can do alot in this world, but it's my job as a parent to step in and protect them from themselves.

At lease Scott Peterson FAKED crying! He pretended to care. He told us he couldn't go in 'the little guys room' and then we found out he used it for storage.

Casey is as cold as Diane Downs...for those of you who remember her. Think back. The same demeanor....!

I KNOW THIS WON'T BE A POPULAR VIEW BUT....

I had issue with that little girl organizing the vigil and being on tv talking about kids only wanting to have fun and not participating. I FOUND IT WRONG, wrong for a 12 year old to put so much pressure on herself or mother allowing her to put so much pressure on herself. Unfortunately the recent developments of the child being hospitalized and being distraught only confirm how wrong it was to allow a 12 year old to get involved with this. We are grown ups and we can't even process what is happening, not a 12 year old. And I have issue with the child being allowed to get so involved with this case and watch the news and the progress of this case.

A child is a child and we should not push them to grow up faster - even if it is about doing good things. Some things are inappropriate for 12 year old kids to be involved BECAUSE THEY ARE EMOTIONALLY IMMATURE TO PROCESS THINGS. And here are the results....the poor girl being in hospital due to the stress of the new revelations.

I am sorry but parents should take a really good hard look on what they are exposing their children. That child should NOT have been allowed to get so emotionally involved in the case from the get go. Who allowed her to watch the news so much in order for the child to want to do something? That child was being over-exposed regarding info on this case and I find that wrong. Ys we live in an awful world and these things happen and we should educate our children about reality and how to protect themselves BUT....that is totally different from allowing them to be exposed in situations that are not age appropriate.

Secondly, it is admirable that the child wanted to do something, but organize a vigil, meet the family of the suspect in this case, talk with them on the phone, and all that? Why did her mother allowed that??????? There were so many other things AGE APPROPRIATE that the child could have done to honor Caylee, support Caylee, etc. etc. Why did the mother allowed that? And what normal adult accepts the emotional support of a 12 year old? That is unethical for the child. Of course the child would be emotionally drained. The responsibility to support emotionally the grandparents, filtering everything with the brain of a 12 year old, no psychologist, no educator would be suprised with the results of this.

I agree with you 100%!!! :clap: I would like to think this isn't an unpopular view!

Where is the mother of this child? The child sounds emotionally fragile to me. I too agree that I have a problem with her myspace page linked.

The pages are set to private. ANYONE can find them.

Why is everyone so worried about that? Really. They were as easy to find as typing the name into google.

Again...if you look at the "Fly Home to Mommy Baby Caylee" site, the child says that she "hates life."

That is the destructive reach of Casey Anthony.

For all the intrusion into privacy that's gone on in this forum, I'm really kinda astonished that the links to two myspace pages are causing such a problem.

Go look at the kiomarie thread. People are using programs from their jobs to find all kinds of personal info, including social security numbers...THAT is where the complaints should be.

NO coincidence that this is occurring now: they have had to read a 400+ page disclosure including statements and interviews they knew nothing about, DNA and air evidence apparently has come back that a body was in the car Casey was driving, and they seem to have gotten served by the Orange County Sheriff's Department today to appear as criminal witnesses in their daughter's trial set for November. On top of all that, their granddaughter is still missing. That's the picture they are presented with, no matter what comes out of their mouths or what they do: reality is setting in.

And yes, I think both the parents want Casey gone, and I think that Jose Baez had something to do, legal wrangling wise, with the bond not being revoked. I wonder what is NOT in the T&C's.

I agree that reality is finally setting in. As ugly as it is.

As far as Baez and Padilla, I think they have had a plan all along.

George and Cindy however, are not in any of the loops (so to speak) and are showing outwards signs of "enough".

Violent tempers run rampant in their family from the neighbor's account of Father's Day evening to the numerous displays of temper in the media.

That little girl lived in a hostile environment ... very sad.

:mad:

Does anybody know where Casey is now...I don;t recall seeing or hearing of her coming home today?

I think the security issues may be putting Casey somewhere else to stay?
Anythings possible.

In the news report, the grandmother said she was fine with the communicating because she thought maybe Casey would tell her granddaughter something......

You have got to be kidding me ... That is what i would want a woman confessing murdering her baby to my 12 year old...NOT. OMG:bang:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cheeseghost22