Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #150

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:waitasec::waitasec:

I'm now REALLY confused!

Let me explain. Supervised in a child endangerment case would have to be somebody "official". You can't just say "the parent knew" or "my Uncle Joe supervised" -- the supervision must -- in some way -- come from the court. There is always room for flexibility. Let's say she was to say "my 12 year old cousin wants to visit me". I believe that would be granted -- with the court's permission/supervision.

they can't. there was a child predator incident not too long ago and myspace changed its policies about minor's pages. minor's pages are always private unles they add you as a friend.

Yep. Everyone went into a tizzy over nothing--the links were deleted. Nuf said.

:rolleyes:

Let's get back on topic...Casey contacting a child through myspace is WRONG, WRONG, WRONG.

My opinion, and nothing will convince me otherwise.

Why wait until morning? That's just more on line time.

If this is brought to the attention of the police, they will go out and talk with the family, then talk with the case manager to make sure that verbally this was also discussed with Casey, it will take some time BUT I promise you- if it is true that she is to have NO CONTACT with someone underage, she violated her bond and will be taken back to jail.

Just remember, the mental health report- that had allot to do with her bond restrictions.

If anyone quoted to the post with the links, please go back and edit your posts. PLEASE!

I don't remember if I did or not. Could you please tell me how to find and edit my posts? Sorry for having to ask.

IIRC her mother went to channel 9 with the story.

And the child's grandfather communicated with another channel to give them the story and worrying about the Anthonys feeling betrayed. I will say it even though I don't know these people......15 minutes of publicity isn't everything in this life. time on camera isn't everything in this life. Someone encouraged that girl to do that vigil, to give an interview in the camera, and now the medical episode that can be overcomed with professional and medical support is front page news in the Casey saga, with the name of the minor, and the actions and words of the minor. AGAIN WHO IS PROTECTING THIS CHILD?

I am loosing the patience with the adults involved in this case and the casualties of minors and babies.

Let me explain. Supervised in a child endangerment case would have to be somebody "official". You can't just say "the parent knew" or "my Uncle Joe supervised" -- the supervision must -- in some way -- come from the court. There is always room for flexibility. Let's say she was to say "my 12 year old cousin wants to visit me". I believe that would be granted -- with the court's permission/supervision.

That's right. It would also have to be approved by her case supervisor prior to contact being made.

We're not allowed to suggest other more medevial techniques for elicting the truth...and I can think of a few. Thumbscrews, anyone? :)

Pluck each and every body hair out, one by one. Then toss the tortoree in a bath of heavily salted water.

Casey has manipulated someone her whole life. Now that all her friends are gone, nobody likes her or will talk to her, her family is getting sick of her...she chooses SOMEBODY else to manipulate. It's like "I'm ok because someone believes me"

And the kids parents are wrong but you can tell by the emails that Cindy knew about this little girl!! And she allowed Casey to spew her lies to her, too! Lots of blame to go around.

Fact remains. ONe is 12 one is 22 and out of jail on bail!

I don't think her family is tired of her at all.

They love having the mother of the year back at home with them.

And the child's grandfather communicated with another channel to give them the story and worrying about the Anthonys feeling betrayed. I will say it even though I don't know these people......15 minutes of publicity isn't everything in this life. time on camera isn't everything in this life. Someone encouraged that girl to do that vigil, to give an interview in the camera, and now the medical episode that can be overcomed with professional and medical support is front page news in the Casey saga, with the name of the minor, and the actions and words of the minor. AGAIN WHO IS PROTECTING THIS CHILD?

I am loosing the patience with the adults involved in this case and the casualties of minors and babies.

Google the child's name. She's all over the media about the Caylee story. Her parents/grandparents should have never let her become involved in this situation.

Hey guys...newbie here, and I may have missed it, cause I havent read through every single post in every thread(omg!lol)

but WHY havent they made Casey take a lie detector test yet?? Is there some sort of legal bs that is going on, does she have to be charged first for the murder, or what? I do not understand why they are not doing more!!! Of course I realize that we dont know whats going on behind the scenes, but man...is this frustrating!

You cannot make anyone take a lie detector test.

this is how things must go at the house of horrors

"i really wish i could go clubbing and skanking tonight there is a big shingding going on at fusion i think i might be able to sleep with 8 guys tonight.
maybe when i get home i can go harass some 12 years online, shop for some new *advertiser censored* boots and i saw a cute little *advertiser censored* dress at the skanky dress store
a couple months ago.. i was going to buy it then but i hadnt stolen enough money yet to purchase it... anyone want to get skanky pizza tonight, MY TREAT i stole the money from my friend"

:laugh:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Does anyone know if the brownies had "NUTS" in them?

this is how things must go at the house of horrors

"i really wish i could go clubbing and skanking tonight there is a big shingding going on at fusion i think i might be able to sleep with 8 guys tonight.
maybe when i get home i can go harass some 12 years online, shop for some new *advertiser censored* boots and i saw a cute little *advertiser censored* dress at the skanky dress store
a couple months ago.. i was going to buy it then but i hadnt stolen enough money yet to purchase it... anyone want to get skanky pizza tonight, MY TREAT i stole the money from my friend"

:laugh:
And when we're done eating, we'll just toss the leftovers in my trunk...

Snipped

You sound a little brownie bitter!! The smelly and delicious gave you away ;)
:crazy:

:blowkiss:

No don't believe that unless you hear it from LE's mouths. :crazy:
I was being sarcastic with the imagery, I actually don't like brownies or sweets. Go figure.

Casey has manipulated someone her whole life. Now that all her friends are gone, nobody likes her or will talk to her, her family is getting sick of her...she chooses SOMEBODY else to manipulate. It's like "I'm ok because someone believes me"

And the kids parents are wrong but you can tell by the emails that Cindy knew about this little girl!! And she allowed Casey to spew her lies to her, too! Lots of blame to go around.

Fact remains. ONe is 12 one is 22 and out of jail on bail!
The 12 year old organized a vigil when it seemed not an unreasonable thing to do. Cindy attended and lots of hugs all around.

That Casey thanked her warmly is not terribly heinous.

What you've picked up on that's interesting is that Casey latched on to the little one and manipulated her. Sad, true, and exactly how a narcissitic personality operates. They need input and attention from whoever will support the world of fantasy they are trying to live in ... and I think we can see that Casey's world of support has dwindled down to 12 year olds on-line.

Who probably shouldnt' be on-line.
JMHO

If this is brought to the attention of the police, they will go out and talk with the family, then talk with the case manager to make sure that verbally this was also discussed with Casey, it will take some time BUT I promise you- if it is true that she is to have NO CONTACT with someone underage, she violated her bond and will be taken back to jail.

Just remember, the mental health report- that had allot to do with her bond restrictions.
Well put. Remember -- LE can't just watch a TV report and say OK let's go re-arrest her. But if this turns out NOT to be supervised beforehand -- she is in violation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member