Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #150

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. Everyone went into a tizzy over nothing--the links were deleted. Nuf said.

:rolleyes:

Let's get back on topic...Casey contacting a child through myspace is WRONG, WRONG, WRONG.

My opinion, and nothing will convince me otherwise.

What worries me is that this is the only one we've HEARD about.

I've had trouble imaging a lot in this case, but it takes no stretch of my imagination at all to think that Casey has likely reached out to many others - young & old.

Looks from the webcam at the A's that media is expecting something.

this is how things must go at the house of horrors

"i really wish i could go clubbing and skanking tonight there is a big shingding going on at fusion i think i might be able to sleep with 8 guys tonight.
maybe when i get home i can go harass some 12 years online, shop for some new *advertiser censored* boots and i saw a cute little *advertiser censored* dress at the skanky dress store
a couple months ago.. i was going to buy it then but i hadnt stolen enough money yet to purchase it... anyone want to get skanky pizza tonight, MY TREAT i stole the money from my friend"

:laugh:

For some reason, I think that is EXACTLY the kind of thing that goes through Casey's mind....sick sick sick. Meanwhile the whole country simply wants her to cough up some information about where she left Caylee.

p.s. I hate her too.....wonder if I can start a myspace page titled "I HATE CASEY ANTHONY", I bet I would be OVERWHELMED with friend requests!

And the child's grandfather communicated with another channel to give them the story and worrying about the Anthonys feeling betrayed. I will say it even though I don't know these people......15 minutes of publicity isn't everything in this life. time on camera isn't everything in this life. Someone encouraged that girl to do that vigil, to give an interview in the camera, and now the medical episode that can be overcomed with professional and medical support is front page news in the Casey saga, with the name of the minor, and the actions and words of the minor. AGAIN WHO IS PROTECTING THIS CHILD?

I am loosing the patience with the adults involved in this case and the casualties of minors and babies.
LIFE
Humans are only here for a short time compared to a lot of other species and I am sad to see people waste there life and not do the right thing. and yes I am going to quit smoking after this is over.

this is how things must go at the house of horrors

"i really wish i could go clubbing and skanking tonight there is a big shingding going on at fusion i think i might be able to sleep with 8 guys tonight.
maybe when i get home i can go harass some 12 years online, shop for some new *advertiser censored* boots and i saw a cute little *advertiser censored* dress at the skanky dress store
a couple months ago.. i was going to buy it then but i hadnt stolen enough money yet to purchase it... anyone want to get skanky pizza tonight, MY TREAT i stole the money from my friend"

:laugh:
:bowdown:Robodog I love your posts:clap:

For some reason, I think that is EXACTLY the kind of thing that goes through Casey's mind....sick sick sick. Meanwhile the whole country simply wants her to cough up some information about where she left Caylee.

p.s. I hate her too.....wonder if I can start a myspace page titled "I HATE CASEY ANTHONY", I bet I would be OVERWHELMED with friend requests!

i thought about registering

www.IhateCasey.com

i didnt want to waste 10 bucks on her name

:behindbar

Hi all this is my first post and I have been following the case since the beginning and recently found this great site. But I do have a question for all of you that seem more in the know than myself. When Casey abandoned the car at Amscot, how did she get home??? I am assuming she had no money to take a cab....was someone else with her? someone that knew her car smelled?? or possibly helped her do something with Caylee's body???

She called her bf TonE......

LIFE
Humans are only here for a short time compared to a lot of other species and I am sad to see people waste there life and not do the right thing. and yes I am going to quit smoking after this is over.

Amen, me too, trying to do so now!

What worries me is that this is the only one we've HEARD about.

I've had trouble imaging a lot in this case, but it takes no stretch of my imagination at all to think that Casey has likely reached out to many others - young & old.

Yeah, you know she has.

I'm hoping that LE is grabbing her computer correspondence. However, if she's using JB's computers, then I guess they couldn't, because that would be considered privilege.

It's so insane.

I don't think her family is tired of her at all.

They love having the mother of the year back at home with them.

Nah, I dont think so. They are one sick family. They are lying for her now because they have ALWAYS lied for her. But the toll it is taking it steep.

In public they will defend her to their death

With the rage in George and Cindy we have seen, I beleive behind closed doors it is almost unbearable.

Not that they would help prosecute her. They wont becasue their whole identity is tied up in her lies and sociopathy.

But things arent Beaver Cleaver when that garage door shuts.

If this is brought to the attention of the police, they will go out and talk with the family, then talk with the case manager to make sure that verbally this was also discussed with Casey, it will take some time BUT I promise you- if it is true that she is to have NO CONTACT with someone underage, she violated her bond and will be taken back to jail.

Just remember, the mental health report- that had allot to do with her bond restrictions.

Ah, thank you for the clear-headed reminder. I'm a bit ticked at the moment.

Thinking about the mental health report & direct impact on inability to communicate unsupervised with minors under 17 y/o... something new for me to ponder. I'd assumed just a typical personality disorder, but perhaps I need to rethink this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties