Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #150

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A 12yr old is in a hospital over emotions?!! A 3 yr old child is missing, prob'ly dead??!!. A 22 yr old is taking brownies to her atty. What the heck is wrong with this world?!!

Yes and I want someone to give me a satisfactory explanation? Why did her own relatives had to send this to the press? This little girl who wanted to do something about Caylee is NOT a player in this case. The press wouldn't have gone after a 12 year old totally irrelevant with the case, and the doctors would not have tipped the press with this story. SO PLEASE SOMEONE.....a satisfactory reason who BENEFITS from this story being told to the press by the little girl's OWN FAMILY?

Shame, shame, shame. Why does this little girl has to live with this story for ever printed in the press for the rest of her life? Why are her immediate family exhibiting so little common sense first with allowing her to resume a role inappropriate for a 12 year old and then with leaking her medical info to the press?
I just went back to 6 news orlando and read the latest. Seems as if the mother changed her opinion after the DNA test showed that there was a dead body in the trunk. She called Cindy and heard Casey in the background crying. She said "Right, Casey where is Caylee" She said she turned the information over to the police because she wanted the "madness" to end.

I still feel she is an attention "who**" too.

Ughh if I get server down message one more time here, this is getting crazy not being able to log on.

Did Casey just get back from seducing Jose or something?

42 people just appeared from nowhere in front of the house - and now they're gone.

I admit, I didn't find this at it's start. If there is a child that was 12yrs old and was put in a hospital--did she have a parent that followed this case? Did she have parents thinking about divorce?

I will stand here now and tell you at 10, my parents were playing their divorce games and my tummy went into a cramp that I couldn't handle, my legs drew up and I HURT, I can still feel that.

I went to the hospital, was in there 3-4 days and nobody found beans. My legs were truly stuck, but there was no medical scan to prove a reason. I finally got better and could move my legs. I went home.

If this girl is sensitive etc...sure anything could happen. Casey has no business talking to a child and working her business on one. If Casey has been talking to this child via the net, I will hate this woman much, much, more than I already do!

I have no doubts about what a child of 12 can feel or suffer. Anxiety is very real and very painful.

Bless your heart for saying that...as a mother of a 13 year-old with Generalized Anxiety Disorder, I can wholeheartedly back up what you are saying. I also believe this little girl MUST be sensitive since she cared enough to want to hold the vigil in the first place. Kids like this have huge hearts, but they also require lots of protecting.

A 12yr old is in a hospital over emotions?!! A 3 yr old child is missing, prob'ly dead??!!. A 22 yr old is taking brownies to her atty. What the heck is wrong with this world?!!

my 10 year old daughter and i have followed this case from day one....yesterday as we watched ng, i looked at her and she was crying..."caylee's dead, momma" is all she said...

Did Casey just get back from seducing Jose or something?

42 people just appeared from nowhere in front of the house - and now they're gone.

yeah that was weird!! I wonder if a group walked by in protest or something??
it cleared out quick

Holy crap. This is becoming a train wreck. I can't stand to look, but can't help it because it's so ABSOLUTELY unfreakinbelievable.

First off, this email thing speaks volumes about the importance of parental supervision of kids on Myspace.

Second, wasn't there some discussion about part of the bond specifying no contact with children due to the neglect charges?

Or was that just being tossed around here as some of the "possibles" during the whole hold issue?

Perhaps this has been discussed in the prior pages. But my 'puter is being woefully slow so I admit I haven't quite caught the entire thread.

Delete away, she shouldnt have a Myspace anyway!
Your new to the board? welcome if you are.
WS admin and mods handle these issues. Posters should not take it upon themselves. There are TOS rules. If there is a real problem they are the ones to be notified by the one who is offended. :)

Yeah, you know she has.

I'm hoping that LE is grabbing her computer correspondence. However, if she's using JB's computers, then I guess they couldn't, because that would be considered privilege.

It's so insane.

I do not think it would be considered privileged info because if she is communicating with people on MYspace that is public, matter of fact very public. JMHO

I just went back to 6 news orlando and read the latest. Seems as if the mother changed her opinion after the DNA test showed that there was a dead body in the trunk. She called Cindy and heard Casey in the background crying. She said "Right, Casey where is Caylee" She said she turned the information over to the police because she wanted the "madness" to end.

I still feel she is an attention "who**" too.

or after the reward money? (some other poster thought about this and makes total sense imo)

:eek::bang:

This isn't just to you, Potato, just a few thoughts related to this subject.

People aren't perfect, some make mistakes, and go too far in the eyes of others w/ info posted, myself included. Same w/Quick...she/he posted the Childs myspace, but, in my eyes, that does not make her/him red meat for everyone to chew on. No, I don't think it should be posted, but I can say it in a way that doesn't make someone feel like a pyhria (sp). Honestly, I hate it when it SEEMS like we are beating/ganging up on each other, like some of us are morally higher than others. I think everyone here has good intentions, and for myself, I may, at times, post something wrong/inappropriate. I hope you all will let me know with kindness, as I will try to do with others.

And, in the end, it seems like Trisha has some good posting rules and it all seems to sort itself out w/ the mods help.

Thanks. Noted and I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member