Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #150

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are going to end up being hundreds of people in front of that camera.

Omg where did all those people come from and where did they all go? That was so bizarre.

I admit, I didn't find this at it's start. If there is a child that was 12yrs old and was put in a hospital--did she have a parent that followed this case? Did she have parents thinking about divorce?

I will stand here now and tell you at 10, my parents were playing their divorce games and my tummy went into a cramp that I couldn't handle, my legs drew up and I HURT, I can still feel that.

I went to the hospital, was in there 3-4 days and nobody found beans. My legs were truly stuck, but there was no medical scan to prove a reason. I finally got better and could move my legs. I went home.

If this girl is sensitive etc...sure anything could happen. Casey has no business talking to a child and working her business on one. If Casey has been talking to this child via the net, I will hate this woman much, much, more than I already do!

I have no doubts about what a child of 12 can feel or suffer. Anxiety is very real and very painful.

Yes, I agree. Some people have been dismissive about the child being admitted to the hospital.

The doctors evidently found her condition to be worrisome enough to admit her. That's all I need to know.

That causes me concern, and it makes me hate Casey Anthony even more.

No.... She's trying to convince Jose into moving his office next to Fusian[/quote

Whatever Casey wants...Casey gets................

It's all about Casey. I do think JB must be single. If he isn't he will soon be in divorce court. IMHO

He's is not single (Geraldo had JB and his "lovely wife" (geraldo's words) on Geraldo's boat last week or the week before:confused:

Yeah, you know she has.

I'm hoping that LE is grabbing her computer correspondence. However, if she's using JB's computers, then I guess they couldn't, because that would be considered privilege.

It's so insane.

:blowkiss:

well I knew there was something going on during the 6 and 7 and 8 hour meetings with Baez. I mean how long does it take to say ''Zenaida Fernadez hyphen Gonzalez?''

Casey is having little spa times at Baez office....she even took her favorite treat with her this time. Nice office, nice computer, away from Cindy and George, what more can a gal ask.

I wonder if she is stupid enough to send a bogus tip or bogus info to the police from Baez's computer! That would be hysterical.

Ughh if I get server down message one more time here, this is getting crazy not being able to log on.

How bout it down, up and hung up the only thing missing is a hang over :):crazy::waitasec:

Rules just don't apply to Casey - so what if her bond says no computer access and no contact with minors?

She'll have sleepovers with little girls while they customize their respective Myspace pages and no one's going to do one damn thing about it.

A lifetime of this kind of treatment is why she figured she'd get away with murder...without even bothering to come up with a realistic alibi.

This isn't just to you, Potato, just a few thoughts related to this subject.

People aren't perfect, some make mistakes, and go too far in the eyes of others w/ info posted, myself included. Same w/Quick...she/he posted the Childs myspace, but, in my eyes, that does not make her/him red meat for everyone to chew on. No, I don't think it should be posted, but I can say it in a way that doesn't make someone feel like a pyhria (sp). Honestly, I hate it when it SEEMS like we are beating/ganging up on each other, like some of us are morally higher than others. I think everyone here has good intentions, and for myself, I may, at times, post something wrong/inappropriate. I hope you all will let me know with kindness, as I will try to do with others.

And, in the end, it seems like Trisha has some good posting rules and it all seems to sort itself out w/ the mods help.

Thanks, Paladine...

I appreciate your words very much...

I'm a tough girl...I can take all the hyperbole that was hurled at me. Im good!

But thank you so much for your words. I mean this very sincerely. :hug:

my 10 year old daughter and i have followed this case from day one....yesterday as we watched ng, i looked at her and she was crying..."caylee's dead, momma" is all she said...

ya know, even as i was tearing up, remembering the look on her face, i thought of one thing....how come my 10 year old can see what the anthonys cannot? its heartbreaking...

:blowkiss:

well I knew there was something going on during the 6 and 7 and 8 hour meetings with Baez. I mean how long does it take to say ''Zenaida Fernadez hyphen Gonzalez?''

Casey is having little spa times at Baez office....she even took her favorite treat with her this time. Nice office, nice computer, away from Cindy and George, what more can a gal ask.

I wonder if she is stupid enough to send a bogus tip or bogus info to the police from Baez's computer! That would be hysterical.

Can I post something that's been bugging me.

Ok Casey says: Zaneida Fernandez Gonzalez

Victor Fernandez=stepfather
Gloria Gonzalez= mother

So she screwed up when she told them the name because the maiden name is first

So the real name would have been Zaneida Gonzalez or Zaneida Fernandez (if her stepfather adopted her) or Zenaida Gonzalez Fernandez (if she wanted to pay homage to her mother)

But never would it have been Zaneida Fernandez Gonzalez

The grandmother said in the Local6 report that they had contacted both LE and Cindy Anthony.

We need sound with this webcam and like 3 more angled strategically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alblake