Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #150

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To each his own Katie, but we have disagreed on other points also. We are all free to our opinions. And frankly I'm sticking with the one that a 12 year should not be around or contacting someone who is suspected of killing someone!

right-o puffster :)

so i guess the question is katie, would you feel the same if it was a 22 year old guy instead of a 22yr old woman who is a poi?

you have no idea that this is a murder investigation. Just yesterday, le said this is a missing child case.

how close are you?
I'm in NY -- but since I'm spending all of my time keeping up with this case -- I may as go down there and figure it out from there. Can't get in touch with any of my regular media contacts -- to see if they are interested -- cause everyone is in convention mode. It's a $$ decision at this pont.

Let me end this Dakota situation by saying this.

We sit here and pick apart EVERY SINGLE THING THE NEWS FEEDS US. (I included). This is a public forum, this is a public case. This is a missing little girl that we all care about. I just feel that we need to think as responsible adults, WHICH I FEEL WE ALL ARE, before we post things.

If LE had any god damn evidence that Caylee is passed, Casey wouldn't be home, Sorry, JMO.

Channel 9 has been wrong many times.... fact.

We all believed it and ran with it. We shouldn't so much, myself included.

I'm sorry, but I feel that this 12 year old should be left out of this. She is an innocent child that wishes to believe. Let her deal at her level please. I have a 12 year old niece and let me tell you, she could not comprehend the news!!!! I'm just trying to say, let's not bring another child into this. Please

That is the end of this conversation. As many of you know I am on here every day. I rarely express my opinion, but when I see something inappropriate and dangerous, I will voice my opinion regardless of what anyone thinks. I am a mother and I can understand what this little girl is doing.

Casey is with a guard at all times, doubt anything would happen to and please give the benefit of the doubt that this little girl may need to see Casey and ask her questions. I am 100% she is in no harms way by doing so.

I hear ya Katie, this certainly isn't helping Caylee. So maybe, people will agree to disagree and move on?????:blowkiss:

Let me end this Dakota situation by saying this.

We sit here and pick apart EVERY SINGLE THING THE NEWS FEEDS US. (I included). This is a public forum, this is a public case. This is a missing little girl that we all care about. I just feel that we need to think as responsible adults, WHICH I FEEL WE ALL ARE, before we post things.

If LE had any god damn evidence that Caylee is passed, Casey wouldn't be home, Sorry, JMO.

Channel 9 has been wrong many times.... fact.

We all believed it and ran with it. We shouldn't so much, myself included.

I'm sorry, but I feel that this 12 year old should be left out of this. She is an innocent child that wishes to believe. Let her deal at her level please. I have a 12 year old niece and let me tell you, she could not comprehend the news!!!! I'm just trying to say, let's not bring another child into this. Please

That is the end of this conversation. As many of you know I am on here every day. I rarely express my opinion, but when I see something inappropriate and dangerous, I will voice my opinion regardless of what anyone thinks. I am a mother and I can understand what this little girl is doing.

Casey is with a guard at all times, doubt anything would happen to and please give the benefit of the doubt that this little girl may need to see Casey and ask her questions. I am 100% she is in no harms way by doing so.

End this? Sorry, I think perhaps there's a point you may be misunderstanding.
That point is that if Casey's bond specifically states that she can't have unapproved interaction with a person below the age of 17, that's a problem.

Further, you must not haven't been around much - nothing ever "ends" here :)

Does anyone know if any mods are online? I have tried to find one without any luck and need to inform them of some information URGENTLY!! Thank you!

Sing it out.

Okay, sit back and imagine,
* we saw Casey with an armload of 'friendship' bracelets the other day
* Dakota receives a 'handmade' bracelet proclaiming 'My Sister, My Friend'
* DNA news gets out
* ergo, 12 y/o now thinks, "OMG! YOU killed my 'Little Niece' and you've been scamming me!!!!!"

Yep, I have my butt so firmly crazy-glued to the driver's seat of the 'I hatess Casey' train.

And before I do get chewed into red meat here (not that it will alter my current mood much...)

I'll admit that those who still have hope must somehow have brain synapses that fire unlike my own. That said, there is no escaping, under any circumstances, that the POI in this case has done a single, solitary thing to further than hope along.

JMHOAIASTI

Yep. All the way with you...I'm riding shotgun on the "I hate Casey" express.

:blowkiss:

I'm in NY -- but since I'm spending all of my time keeping up with this case -- I may as go down there and figure it out from there. Can't get in touch with any of my regular media contacts -- to see if they are interested -- cause everyone is in convention mode. It's a $$ decision at this pont.

Wow, keep us posted on what happens. Very cool, I might add.

Not trying to attack anyone. Just feel it was inappropriate to add a child's webpage that really has nothing to do with this thread, regardless of whether she is talking to Casey or not. Not everything should be fair game especailly at the expense of a 12 year old.

From reading the past 10 pages, I can see that agreement was drawn, and it's been worked out.:)

you have no idea that this is a murder investigation. Just yesterday, le said this is a missing child case.

Katie...nobody wants this to be a murder investigation.

But what loving mother would save her own skin and not her baby's??

Unfortunately, this is a murder investigation.

I hear ya Katie, this certainly isn't helping Caylee. So maybe, people will agree to disagree and move on?????:blowkiss:

Thank you. Not sure I'm getting my point across. Not trying to cause a situation here. Just being realistic.

I would love to hear Patty's opinion on this as she is very factual. Patty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr