Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #150

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We need a college kid who wants to break into broadcasting to start doing reports as they happen on their own. I'm sure they would blow the news media away. I'll settle for you tube updates.

I'm a veteran news guy...now a freelancer. I've had the urge to go down there and just upload to youtube.

Car drove by that had "Put Casey in Jail..." written on it.

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to see the people in her area are staging their own protest. Hopefully this will convince the Padilla's to pack it up, revoke the bond and get outta there.
Enough is enough Casey, pretty much everyone who has paid the least bit of attention to your shenanigans thinks that you need to let LE know where you left Caylee, so spill it and go make new friends in the pokey.....

someone tell Padilla to MOVE THE WINNEBAGO PLEASE!!!!!!!!

I can only imagine the things that were put into that girl's head. She may have been used in my opinion.

In all fairness, I believe the parents of the child involved are entirely to blame for this situation. Everyone who knows anything about this case knows that contact with the Anthony camp is likely to be confusing and unsatifactory.
Bottom line... it is up to the parents to know what their 12 year old child is doing while she is online. It is up to the parents to do a bit of research on the people with whom their child is becoming involved. While holding a prayer vigil might be within bounds of the acceptable, any parent allowing personal contact between their child and these people can only be considered naive ore even, perhaps, negligent. jmo

We need a college kid who wants to break into broadcasting to start doing reports as they happen on their own. I'm sure they would blow the news media away. I'll settle for you tube updates.

I suggest that he get "close" to Casey and THEN he will be able to get and exclusive!!!

TES on camera now
Edit; And of course webcam goes out again!

Originally Posted by Katie526
It's none of our business if Dakota's mom and the Anthony's want to get together. That is their business. It is not our's to judge. JMO. It's not up to us. Some of us here feel we have the right to everything and to make decisions in situations we are not involved in. It's an individual situation.

Katie...Hold the phone!
You post that it's okay that 12 year old meets with person of interest in what is becoming a murder investigation...and then you excoriate anyone who wants to look at this girl's myspace page?

Right-o puffster :)

So I guess the question is Katie, would you feel the same if it was a 22 year old guy instead of a 22yr old woman who is a POI?

Puffster....you'd put these news outlets to shame!
Maybe u can interview some of the neighbors too!

what is going on the protest people would be off the property has to be another reason?

Let me end this Dakota situation by saying this.

We sit here and pick apart EVERY SINGLE THING THE NEWS FEEDS US. (I included). This is a public forum, this is a public case. This is a missing little girl that we all care about. I just feel that we need to think as responsible adults, WHICH I FEEL WE ALL ARE, before we post things.

If LE had any god damn evidence that Caylee is passed, Casey wouldn't be home, Sorry, JMO.

Channel 9 has been wrong many times.... fact.

We all believed it and ran with it. We shouldn't so much, myself included.

I'm sorry, but I feel that this 12 year old should be left out of this. She is an innocent child that wishes to believe. Let her deal at her level please. I have a 12 year old niece and let me tell you, she could not comprehend the news!!!! I'm just trying to say, let's not bring another child into this. Please

That is the end of this conversation. As many of you know I am on here every day. I rarely express my opinion, but when I see something inappropriate and dangerous, I will voice my opinion regardless of what anyone thinks. I am a mother and I can understand what this little girl is doing.

Casey is with a guard at all times, doubt anything would happen to and please give the benefit of the doubt that this little girl may need to see Casey and ask her questions. I am 100% she is in no harms way by doing so.

Casey is acting like the serial murderers that commit crimes simply for noteriety. I don't think she intended to do this for stardom but I believe she is basking in the attention. Somewhere in her warped mind she believes she is finally "someone" now. The sunglasses and the email to the 12 year old...all sounds like she feels like a movie star. This woman's brain is truly not functioning anywhere in the real world. I believe she is competent to stand trial but she is certainly not "all there" !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr