Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #150

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Casey could not have any contact with children under 17????????

Let me end this Dakota situation by saying this.

We sit here and pick apart EVERY SINGLE THING THE NEWS FEEDS US. (I included). This is a public forum, this is a public case. This is a missing little girl that we all care about. I just feel that we need to think as responsible adults, WHICH I FEEL WE ALL ARE, before we post things.

If LE had any god damn evidence that Caylee is passed, Casey wouldn't be home, Sorry, JMO.

Channel 9 has been wrong many times.... fact.

We all believed it and ran with it. We shouldn't so much, myself included.

I'm sorry, but I feel that this 12 year old should be left out of this. She is an innocent child that wishes to believe. Let her deal at her level please. I have a 12 year old niece and let me tell you, she could not comprehend the news!!!! I'm just trying to say, let's not bring another child into this. Please

That is the end of this conversation. As many of you know I am on here every day. I rarely express my opinion, but when I see something inappropriate and dangerous, I will voice my opinion regardless of what anyone thinks. I am a mother and I can understand what this little girl is doing.

Casey is with a guard at all times, doubt anything would happen to and please give the benefit of the doubt that this little girl may need to see Casey and ask her questions. I am 100% she is in no harms way by doing so.

I have no problem with anything else you posted except what is in bold. That just doesn't make sense with Rob Dick outside with a gun or more. A family in crisis around Casey. A media circus out front. Casey is under home confinement for CHILD NEGLECT. Her rights have been taken away during the process. A 12 yo child should not be interacting on any level with her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie526
you have no idea that this is a murder investigation. Just yesterday, le said this is a missing child case.

are you serious?

I think she may have drank the Kool Aid, Bananajam.

you have no idea that this is a murder investigation. Just yesterday, le said this is a missing child case.

Let me take this one McSev. I'm the one who said this is fast looking like a murder investigation. Let me correct. You are ok with sending your kid to stay with a person of interest in a HOMICIDE investigation. Right?

It is shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cant tell you the rest. Did you get to read all those pages LE put out?

I have no problem with anything else you posted except what is in bold. That just doesn't make sense with Rob Dick outside with a gun or more. A family in crisis around Casey. A media circus out front. Casey is under home confinement for CHILD NEGLECT. Her rights have been taken away during the process. A 12 yo child should not be interacting on any level with her.

not to mention the little girl wound up in the hospital already..

This web cam has white outs and it's whenever any activity goes on.

Katie, and I mean this with all respect, the OCSD says she is a POI? Do you need the OCSD captain's statement on video where he says it? It's available on wftv.com's site, I do believe.

Further, I didn't say it was a murder investigation. I said what has been stated by LE in numerous interviews: Casey is a POI in her daughter's disappearance because she is the last person, apparently, that has seen her. That's not me - that's OCSD.

Let me take this one McSev. I'm the one who said this is fast looking like a murder investigation. Let me correct. You are ok with sending your kid to stay with a person of interest in a HOMICIDE investigation. Right?

Can you tell me where LE said this is a homicide case or a missing child case. Did the media say homicide or did the police? Show me the link that this is a murder case.

Forgive me if I am wrong, but I thought I hear the police say yesterday that we are still looking for a missing child?

Thank you. Not sure I'm getting my point across. Not trying to cause a situation here. Just being realistic.

I would love to hear Patty's opinion on this as she is very factual. Patty?

patty already said the link to the myspace should be removed. I think the discussion needs to center on to we think this was a violation of her bond release.

I know from first hand experience, this is a violation of her condition of release- no doubt!

p.s. never been in trouble with the law thou :)

It's none of our business if Dakota's mom and the Anthony's want to get together. That is their business. It is not our's to judge. JMO. It's not up to us. Some of us here feel we have the right to everything and to make decisions in situations we are not involved in. It's an individual situation.

I'm not attacking you, just the post.

I disagree. When parents fail to make decisions to properly protect children, then it is up to society to not impose their opinions, but to search for laws that will protect the Child regardless, or to lobby for new laws to prevent
re-occurrences in the future.

Sure, we're spewing around a lot here, but I personally believe that the base premise of what has been related really equates to this simple statement:

"It is inappropriate for the POI, currently out on bond, and under restrictions relating to communications with minors under 17 y/o age, to correspond with any minor without proper, vetted & approved supervision."

The Grand-Mother and Parents may have been supervising, but may not have been properly vetted to supervise. Nor made clearly aware of all of the facts in advance.

"Supervision" would imply that a specific entity, i.e. the case worker, pre-approved the communications.

I'm all about civil liberties for Adults, but there do need to be safe-guards and laws in place for Children - else, what the heck is the point of birthing and guiding and loving the next generations if they aren't properly protected?

Thank you. Not sure I'm getting my point across. Not trying to cause a situation here. Just being realistic.

I would love to hear Patty's opinion on this as she is very factual. Patty?

I understood the point you were trying to make. I think everyone is more stressed than usual today. It had been so up and down today. The important thing to remember is we all want justice for Caylee, that OPINION is one that EVERYONE here shares.:crazy:

not to mention the little girl wound up in the hospital already..

And if the second myspace is hers, seems to be clinically depressed, which no kid her age should have to go thru..
for the record, I don't think that the second one is hers, because the age is set at 15, course her other one is set at 104, so you never know.

It's none of our business if Dakota's mom and the Anthony's want to get together. That is their business. It is not our's to judge. JMO. It's not up to us. Some of us here feel we have the right to everything and to make decisions in situations we are not involved in. It's an individual situation.
With all due respect, it seems you've posted that in the past about not criticizing Casey's parents. I believe this board serves several purposes, primarily to FIND CAYLEE. In the course of that, everyone here has investigated, speculated and questioned what is actually going on in the minds of so many people associated with this case. I keep coming back to the word "reasonable." A jury will be asked to determine beyond a reasonable doubt Casey's guilt or innocence. I think what most people are flabbergasted about is the idea that anyone finds a lot of this behavior REASONABLE. I DO NOT think we believe we are better than anyone else. I simply think that looking at this case through the lens of this board, the comments, the media, and the Anthony's own words along with this crazy 12yo girl's family makes it impossible to think they get the seriousness of all this. So yes, the critique and the questions MAY help us get closer to finding Caylee (or at least her body), and that is why I am here.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member