Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #150

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
With all due respect, it seems you've posted that in the past about not criticizing Casey's parents. I believe this board serves several purposes, primarily to FIND CAYLEE. In the course of that, everyone here has investigated, speculated and questioned what is actually going on in the minds of so many people associated with this case. I keep coming back to the word "reasonable." A jury will be asked to determine beyond a reasonable doubt Casey's guilt or innocence. I think what most people are flabbergasted about is the idea that anyone finds a lot of this behavior REASONABLE. I DO NOT think we believe we are better than anyone else. I simply think that looking at this case through the lens of this board, the comments, the media, and the Anthony's own words along with this crazy 12yo girl's family makes it impossible to think they get the seriousness of all this. So yes, the critique and the questions MAY help us get closer to finding Caylee (or at least her body), and that is why I am here.

JMO

:clap::clap::clap::clap:
Well said, I agree....

reload web cam url every view seconds..works that way

I have noticed that almost anytime something is actually going on at the house, the camera goes down. I am beginning to wonder if it is on purpose?

Can we PLEASE STOP posting about this 12 year-old child already.

Leave her name out of EVERYTHING!

There's no reason to ignore this. It's all over the media.

On another topic: George Anthony throwing the American flag on the ground on Fox News will not play well in Palookaville.

reload web cam url every view seconds..works that way

YEAH, thank you thank you thank you, momtective. I can see. does anyone know what rules have to be followed to have a protest???

Can you tell me where LE said this is a homicide case or a missing child case. Did the media say homicide or did the police? Show me the link that this is a murder case.

Forgive me if I am wrong, but I thought I hear the police say yesterday that we are still looking for a missing child?

Of course they are looking for a missing child...it's not like she's been found so I'm a little confused why you put so much significance on this?

If you look at the Immunity emails, you will see that the chief of homicide is now involved. IMOO

I gotta tell you, it makes me really uncomfortable that there are protesters outside of the house...just doesn't seem right or productive...

In all fairness, I believe the parents of the child involved are entirely to blame for this situation. Everyone who knows anything about this case knows that contact with the Anthony camp is likely to be confusing and unsatifactory.
Bottom line... it is up to the parents to know what their 12 year old child is doing while she is online. It is up to the parents to do a bit of research on the people with whom their child is becoming involved. While holding a prayer vigil might be within bounds of the acceptable, any parent allowing personal contact between their child and these people can only be considered naive ore even, perhaps, negligent. jmo
I really cannot understand anyone letting their child know the intimate details of this case. It is difficult enough for adults to stomach this, let alone children.

NG The self-righteous news people complaining about the umbrella people and protestors. Puh-leez!!

One sign says "baby killer"...the lights are washing out most of the words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip