Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #153

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
G'nite all. I hope you sleuthers can get this solved by the time I get up this afternoon!

maybe the next time they go to arrest her it will be for murder...providing they have evidence!

I think the DNA results were inconclusive and that's why they need a body or a confession!

Does anyone know what kind of searches LE has done?

I don't think they have done any other than the retention ponds close to her home which they called just a diving training exercise. Heard an LE comment that said something about Casey no giving them a place to start, truthfully and the trail being so cold.

Hubby was talking about that earlier. I mean what, how would you classify Casey? We know (pretty much) that she is a sociopath - but that is a syndrome right? I don't think it is classified as a mental illness. There will be no insanity defense. I don't think she is insane. So if there is no mental illness and she has a syndrome - what would you "call her"? She isn't "sick"......it was an interesting discussion.

I don't know.

do you folks not get it??????????? I'm only talking to the guilty ones. I said no name calling in my very first post on this thread. The next time folks you will be booted from ws for a week this forum is to busy for me to have to keep reminding each and everyone.

Oh, I loved it so much, and I loved the applause from the audience out front, and the fact that the cops drove all over Cindy's lawn. The whole event was priceless.
The lawn thing did make me chuckle. So much for "No Trespassing".

do you folks not get it??????????? I'm only talking to the guilty ones. I said no name calling in my very first post on this thread. The next time folks you will be booted from ws for a week this forum is to busy for me to have to keep reminding each and everyone.
Windy I am sure sorry you have to work so hard. But I am really grateful that you are on it.

I think we should all realize that when speaking about someone to ALWAYS just use the initials. Period. Initials - that's it. Keeps everybody out of hot water and doesn't "gum up" the threads for the mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela