Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #153

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why....Do you think they know more? What are your thoughts?
If LP/TP did decide to pull the bond then she's be back to finding a new guarantor. What did Greta say? LP go get your money back?

With all of the people around the house tonight, did anyone see George? Cindy was visable, but no George?

I read somewhere that George and Lee had attended a benefit.

Also, didn't somewhere it state that if the court fears for CA's safety they can revoke bail or not grant bail? Maybe the "show" of the mob scene will support LE's request for no bail based on the safety issue. Maybe that's why LP had that dialogue with JB. Just thinking. Hold down the fort guys! Nite-nite

If LP/TP did decide to pull the bond then she's be back to finding a new guarantor. What did Greta say? LP go get your money back?
Yayus.

I figure the judge is going to revoke the bond, given the seriousness of these new charges on top of the already pending charges and the continuing status of her daughter as a missing person.

I read that people were upset with what JB had to say tonight. I wasn't able to catch that video. Can anybody give a summary of what he stated..? TIA

wesh.com reports

Sheriff's investigators confirmed Thursday that they have received some of those long awaited DNA test results on evidence found in Casey Anthony's car. As WESH 2 first reported, one of those tests on an odor in Casey Anthony's car came back positive for human decomposition.

Test results indicated there was a dead body in the back of Casey Anthony's car. Caylee's grandmother, Cindy Anthony, first reported the car smelled like a dead body, but she later explained the foul odor in the trunk as a spoiled pizza.

Investigators said the test are not conclusive enough to confirm that the body in the trunk of the car was Caylee.

hmm...maybe there's not enough evidence to charge her yet

Interesting.

10. What happens if the defendant gets rearrested while out on bond?

Once the defendant is back into custody the bond can be surrendered and your liability will be terminated. There are a few problems here if you decided to surrender the bond you will lose the premium that was paid, and if you decided to get the defendant out on bond again, you will now have to post two new bonds and pay the premium on both bonds again.

http://www.aboutbail.com/faq.php#8

No George. I don't even remember seeing him when they were perpwalking her out the front door.

Maybe he's distancing himself from Cindy for some reason best known to them?

He seems to be spending the bare minimum of time in that house.

I heard that George was back it work.

hey all, ive been away since the arrest and too tired too go searhing through. can someone give me an update with the relevant stuff? also what happened with lp? tia

Interesting.

10. What happens if the defendant gets rearrested while out on bond?

Once the defendant is back into custody the bond can be surrendered and your liability will be terminated. There are a few problems here if you decided to surrender the bond you will lose the premium that was paid, and if you decided to get the defendant out on bond again, you will now have to post two new bonds and pay the premium on both bonds again.

http://www.aboutbail.com/faq.php#8

That IS interesting but if I were TP and LP I would wait til JB WASTES his money bailing her out and probably the evening she's out then I'd revoke, that would be turn the tables on the manipulator of the year.

Swag,
Did you see the vid, how calmly she spoke with the woman that confronted her on the lawn?
Almost in slow motion.
You might be onto something.

I noted that too. It was quite a bit different than yesterday when she was putting the "no trespassing" signs in.

Hubby was talking about that earlier. I mean what, how would you classify Casey? We know (pretty much) that she is a sociopath - but that is a syndrome right? I don't think it is classified as a mental illness. There will be no insanity defense. I don't think she is insane. So if there is no mental illness and she has a syndrome - what would you "call her"? She isn't "sick"......it was an interesting discussion.

Sociopath is a personality disorder and that is not classified as a mental illness. Most personality disorders cannot be cured, but sometimes behavior modification helps.

With all of the people around the house tonight, did anyone see George? Cindy was visable, but no George?

I wondered too, as I didn't see him anywhere. Is he working nights in security?

I wondered too, as I didn't see him anywhere. Is he working nights in security?
How could anybody we working under these circumstances, I wonder. Is George or Cindy still working at the moment?

I am just curious, Does Casey only have one lawyer? Wonder if the Anthony's have thought of getting a second lawyer take/opinion on their daughters defense.
I am wondering if the advice he may giving theisn't in her best interests, but for him to make a big name for himself.

But then again maybe with all the "denial" that they supposely have, maybe they think Baez is the greatest attorney ever.

Not that I really care, I don't think she needs the most smartest lawyer ever anyway, cuz I wanna see her go down big time.

Don't have to answer, just random thoughts going thru my head tonite.

I don't think Cindy (I would use her initials but with 3 CAs involved you wouldn't know who I meant) is on "happy pills".

I think she's probably been prescribed anti-depressants or anti-anxiety meds. (and understandably so) I've seen signs that she has a dry mouth frequently and dry mouth is a very common side effect of those type of medications.

I know because I've taken them for years and they don't make me happy, that's for sure. They just keep me on a level where I can function instead of not being able to get out of bed in the morning.

Of course, I could be completely wrong in my observations and I probably am. :)

Message to MOD or anyone that can tell me. Can you tell me how to delete a post of mine. I didn't realize that people were asking me too last night. I've never had to before so not sure how. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member