Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #153

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Windy I am sure sorry you have to work so hard. But I am really grateful that you are on it.

Eeeck, Windy, ditto here....while you might not know, we so appreciate you and all of the mods....

And what about JB going to the house - BEFORE going to the jail? Holding that presser while CA is making the "perp walk"! Wouldn't he - shouldn't he have gone straight to the jail from wherever it was that Cindy called him? I mean why go to the house first?
And miss air time?

Sorry if I have name called........I meant no harm. I will stop now.

I think we should all realize that when speaking about someone to ALWAYS just use the initials. Period. Initials - that's it. Keeps everybody out of hot water and doesn't "gum up" the threads for the mods.

My apologies.

Best invention ever:

Belkin CushTop. You can sit it on your lap. You can sit it on any surface...it's the best $30 I've ever spent. Comes in an assortment of colors.

X-200705071050449537.jpg
Thanks...I'll try and find one.

I think the DNA results were inconclusive and that's why they need a body or a confession!
I'm not so sure. I truly believe they're hoping that they will be able to recover poor Caylee. If they charge her now, there will be no incentive for her helping to lead them to where she can be found. That's why I think the "limited immunity" is on the table. Speaking of that, has anyone in LE actually confirmed that?

With all of the people around the house tonight, did anyone see George? Cindy was visable, but no George?

I'm not so sure. I truly believe they're hoping that they will be able to recover poor Caylee. If they charge her now, there will be no incentive for her helping to lead them to where she can be found. That's why I think the "limited immunity" is on the table. Speaking of that, has anyone in LE actually confirmed that?

It's not LEs call, it's the State. There is a thread on here that has a copy of the email that was sent to JB aboutit.

I agree,RR. I was wondering why they only arrested her for stealing Amy's checks. Honestly, I doubt she'll lead LE to Caylee.

There's a part of me that wants to pull an all-nighter and wait to see what will happen tomorrow. I don't think I'll be able to watch if she's let out of jail. Thankfully, I was out of the country when it happened the first time. I've had such a hard time settling down to sleep after a night on the boards. I need about 20 minutes just to calm down. Still, when I close my eyes I see Caylee. Good night, sweet Caylee. May you be at peace. Good night all.

With all of the people around the house tonight, did anyone see George? Cindy was visable, but no George?
No George. I don't even remember seeing him when they were perpwalking her out the front door.

Maybe he's distancing himself from Cindy for some reason best known to them?

He seems to be spending the bare minimum of time in that house.

Oh, I loved it so much, and I loved the applause from the audience out front, and the fact that the cops drove all over Cindy's lawn. The whole event was priceless.

She put the wrong signs out you know. She only put 'No Trespassing'

She should've put 'No Parking' signs on the lawn instead :yes:

It's not LEs call, it's the State. There is a thread on here that has a copy of the email that was sent to JB aboutit.
Thanks...i was including the State in the LE term. I'll check it out tomorrow. Just glad it's fact.

No George. I don't even remember seeing him when they were perpwalking her out the front door.

Maybe he's distancing himself from Cindy for some reason best known to them?

He seems to be spending the bare minimum of time in that house.
there was a benefit tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member