Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #153

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it not a possibility that they are emotionally incapable of accepting the potential that their granddaughter may be dead and their daughter may be to blame?

I think they have been conditioned to play Casey's game her entire life. At what point do they wake up and do what's right for Caylee? Casey is all grown up-- Caylee will never have that luxury but whether they are in denial or not--they should be with the searchers.

Cindy is not; she's off from work for a few weeks. I don't know about George.
I want to run through a time line, and see if anyone else finds it curious.
June 7: The date CA originally gives as the last time she saw Caylee.
June 9: TA had his truck towed to a repair shop. Later that day he went back and picked it up. (Why LE chose to document this is unclear to me.) From this date forward for at least 3 weeks, Casey is spending the night with TA. This is the original date that she and GA say they last saw Caylee.
June 15: Cindy takes Caylee to visit her parents. This is Father's Day. It is also the day that the next door neighbor over heard a huge argument coming from the Anthony's home, with CMA screaming at her parents.
June 17: The day Zenaida G views apartment at the Sawgrass apartments. I believe (and I'm only pulling this part from memory) this is also the date that CMA borrowed the shovel for 45 minutes from their neighbor. CMA's cell phone records for this date are not released.
June 28: CMA dumps the out-of-gas car at Ascot. (sp??) (The car was out of gas when GA later picks it up.)
June 30: The car was towed from Ascot to the towing yard. (And racked up a $466 bill.)
July 2 or 3: CMA gets the tattoo.
July 10: CMA tells the online boyfriend in California that she is coming to see him. She tells him that there is something that she wants to tell him; something that she has only told her mother and her brother.
July 12: This is the week CMA has Amy's car. (CMA's is still at the tow yard.)
July 15: One month to the day of the Father's Day argument, sometime between 2 and 4 pm CMA visits the tattoo parlor to make another appointment. Around noon is the time she claimed she receives the phone call from Caylee. Also around the middle of the day, Cindy and GA go to the tow yard and retrieve CMA's car. While at the tow yard, the fella who takes GA over to the car mentions that the car smells like decomp. (There is the remnants of a pizza in the trunk, which the tow guy throws away, and later LE picks it up.) GA makes no reply. GA drives the car home. (Cindy has by now smelled the decomp in the car.)Around 5 pm, Cindy calls Amy and tells her that she has to find CMA, and that....something like... if she doesn't find her, something really bad might happen. (She doesn't say what.) Sometime between 6 and 8, Cindy picks up Amy and they drive to Tony's apt. They pick up CMA and her belongings, then Cindy drops off Amy and takes CMA and her belongings home. At 10 pm Cindy calls GA and asks him to come home. LA arrives at the Anthony home to find CMA's car in the garage, and no one home. A few minutes later, Cindy arrives with CMA. At 11 pm GA arrives, and finds Cindy in the garage with CMA's car, crying. She tells him that CMA has told her that she hasn't seen Caylee for 31 days.
What's wrong with this picture ? Why wasn't GA there ? Surely he didn't go to work after smelling decomp in the car. What on earth happened between 6 and 10 pm ?? Where was Cindy and CMA between 8 and 10 pm ?
There could be some minor errors in this time line, but basically this is what happened.
....................................................................................
Leonard for President !
" Are you KIDDING ME ??! I mean who ARE THESE people ??! JVM
I swear, if I have to listen to that woman scream one more time, I'm gonna loose it.

You forgot the 24th when GA opened the trunk found only a gas can (note the lack of s) and definitely didn't smell or see anything else.

He went to work because it wasn't anything new to him... he arranged the whole "lose the car" thing...

Bringing this over because I want to make sure it's read, yes this is me quoting myself lol Quote:
Originally Posted by lisalei321
http://www.wftv.com/news/index.html

Showing live, GA has blocked off his whole yard (including public access) and is now fertilizing his front yard (green bucket thing), reporter made a very sarcastic comment about how he's fertilizing his yard while searchers are looking for his granddaughter.

Go George! He probably found some exception about the easement if it was blocked for maintenance. To be honest seeing those people out there makes me physically sick. I hope that all the harassment subsides now that Casey is back and jail. Anybody who can look at the video of George and cindy can see in their eyes that they are just pushed beyond limits. It's inhumane to taunt these people outside of their own home. Regardless of how you feel about them, they are still victims. If these people are supposedy giving Caylee a voice , where were they at the vigils? I hope those people organizing the march Monday will cancel it.

ITA!

I was shocked and frightened by what I saw on the video clips last night! I would have been petrified if that was happening in my neighborhood. This is a powder keg of emotion and I am afraid someone is going to be injured.

People need to let LE do their job.

Is the webcam not working? It looks like it's stuck on something from last night?

I think they have been conditioned to play Casey's game her entire life. At what point do they wake up and do what's right for Caylee? Casey is all grown up-- Caylee will never have that luxury but whether they are in denial or not--they should be with the searchers.

And if they go out with the searches what will half the people say, "Oh how dare them say she didn't do it and then go out and look for a dead body." or perhaps it would be, " If they now admit shes dead why don't they go ask their daugheter where she dumped her and save all these resources." Don't you realize this family cannot win at this point?

Thats from last night. The webcam thread people emailed them to see what was going on but maybe they took the webcam down?

webcam has been on the same thing for hours.... must not be up today.

Could someone help me out here.. Last night.. right before all heck broke loose..someone had posted something about Beth Holloway and Cindy Anthony meeting/talking.. and that one of the two had called the other a phony.. etc.. I cannot find anything more about this.. could someone please bring me up to speed? TIA!

And if they go out with the searches what will half the people say, "Oh how dare them say she didn't do it and then go out and look for a dead body." or perhaps it would be, " If they now admit shes dead why don't they go ask their daugheter where she dumped her and save all these resources." Don't you realize this family cannot win at this point?

Oh I realize the family can't win at this point but it's better than sitting at home. At least they'd be moving is some sort of direction instead of just spinning one lie or excuse after another. Aren't you sick of them yelling at everyone to get up and look for Caylee? ( I'm asking this nicely not sarcastically) WHy demand everyone look for Caylee but they don't?

Could someone help me out here.. Last night.. right before all heck broke loose..someone had posted something about Beth Holloway and Cindy Anthony meeting/talking.. and that one of the two had called the other a phony.. etc.. I cannot find anything more about this.. could someone please bring me up to speed? TIA!

I hadn't heard a word about that. Oh my.

Gosh MvD, if I could share with you i would, I am so behind on my reading.

I am praying for a live Caylee to come home today.

Are you watching this live about BH being gone? I don't see this on the link you provided.

Hi Patty: Morning

Can you tell me how to delete a post. I didn't realize last night that I needed to delete my response to quickattack. Do I need to go back to that thread or can I do it from my current settings.

Where do you find these updates? I just keep getting last night's news.

watching it live, i put the link to the station I'm watching hoping someone better than me can find where they live stream the news :(

Is it not a possibility that they are emotionally incapable of accepting the potential that their granddaughter may be dead and their daughter may be to blame?

I think they will accept it, but it will take time. I really feel for this family and can't imagine the horror they have to live with day in and day out.

Hi Patty: Morning

Can you tell me how to delete a post. I didn't realize last night that I needed to delete my response to quickattack. Do I need to go back to that thread or can I do it from my current settings.

Just go to the post you want to delete. On the lower right hand side you'll see an icon with scissors EDIT. When you click on that you'll have an option to delete the post. You just have to write a reason and make sure you check the box to delete.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lufferli