Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #153

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I realize the family can't win at this point but it's better than sitting at home. At least they'd be moving is some sort of direction instead of just spinning one lie or excuse after another. Aren't you sick of them yelling at everyone to get up and look for Caylee? ( I'm asking this nicely not sarcastically) WHy demand everyone look for Caylee but they don't?

Oh yes, I agree that they are completely coming across as rude, ect... going through the emotional state they are in, I don't think they should be on TV thats what spokespeople are for. They have grossly misjudged but my problem lies in the way that everyone wants to hold them accountable for how they are acting in this time when we could never know how we would feel or act in this situation. It's just not up to us to say what is right or wrong for what they do. Trust me I am not in the G & C , but I just hope people will stop antagonize them into embarassing themselves further. It's like growing up there were downsyndrome people at my school, most people when they saw them doing something socially inappropriate would correct them, but there were always those that would encourage the behavior and get a kick out of watching the disabled person embarass themself. Which side to we want to be on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvD
Could someone help me out here.. Last night.. right before all heck broke loose..someone had posted something about Beth Holloway and Cindy Anthony meeting/talking.. and that one of the two had called the other a phony.. etc.. I cannot find anything more about this.. could someone please bring me up to speed? TIA!

I remember the post. It was attributed to a Cindy Intvw on INside Edition.

And if they go out with the searches what will half the people say, "Oh how dare them say she didn't do it and then go out and look for a dead body." or perhaps it would be, " If they now admit shes dead why don't they go ask their daugheter where she dumped her and save all these resources." Don't you realize this family cannot win at this point?

I agree with you 100 percent, they are danged if they do and danged if they do not.

They would take away from the actual search if they showed up, they are a bullseye for the media and protesters. I think more harm than good would come from any effort they make at this point.

Life as they knew it is OVER, they cannot grieve until this child is found. They cannot force thier daughter to do anything and on top of that they love her. I would have been locked up by now had I been in thier shoes either that or completely medicated until it is over. The mind can only take so much and I am having a hard time wrapping my mind around waht is going on, I cannot even begin to imagine thier pain.

On another note I believe if she can be found she will be found by Miller's team. If they do find her I hope all this meaness and harrassing will be ended immediatly. (really wish if would end now yet I do not see that happening). These folks need some space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvD
Could someone help me out here.. Last night.. right before all heck broke loose..someone had posted something about Beth Holloway and Cindy Anthony meeting/talking.. and that one of the two had called the other a phony.. etc.. I cannot find anything more about this.. could someone please bring me up to speed? TIA!

I remember the post. It was attributed to a Cindy Intvw on INside Edition.

Tried to correct this earlier. I saw the post of this on the board. Somebody had commented they were watching with boyfriend or spouse IIRC and they said Cindy tried to cry during the meeting but no tears fell. That user and/or her companion said Cindy was a phony. BETH AND CINDY DID NOT CALL EACH OTHER PHONYS. The poster wrote it in a confusing manner that upon skimming made it look that way so other posters went off of that user.

Does anyone believe Baez when he said that the cops wanted a big show? I think I do. I don't feel they had to do that last night right at the time of a protest. I think that was fixed.

:confused:

Coincidentally, I was on the phone with her when police arrived at her home to arrest her

This was JB's statement.....Are you kidding me? 6-8 hour visits and then phone calls at night?????WTH

The Anthony's behavior/denial/support of Casey is really Absurd!!!.... that is why there aren't tons of volunteers...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorvillian
My wife is not following this case, but she did happen to watch "Inside Edition" she said that Cindy was asked about Beth's involvement in the case and she tried to cry...but no tears came.

"what a phony" She said. (his wife i believe)

This has been an amazing evening.

Justice.

Coincidentally, I was on the phone with her when police arrived at her home to arrest her

This was JB's statement.....Are you kidding me? 6-8 hour visits and then phone calls at night?????WTH

On the phone with who?

If you listen to Tim from TES or LP or any of those peripheral to the case, I think they are astonished by Casey's failure to interact with them. I think we've all speculated that Casey has never wanted Caylee home so she doesn't tell anyone where she is, but I just think it is incredible to them that she remained so cold after getting out of jail for that brief time.Something seems just "not right" about that.

But I've also thought that about CA, too. Does anyone remember the very first Greta interview where she was "I haven't slept more than 4 hours or eaten anything. All I do is drink water all day..." That is what I think dragged me in here looking for something. It was just completely bizarre. And then her comment to Casey about the "cameo" on tv where she says "which one?"

And then GA. That I think he was supposed to have gone back to work after picking up the car because it was his first day. I have never really believed that he went back. Has anyone seen records to confirm he did?

I'm sure I started out with a point here, but I've forgotten what it was. I guess that just from the beginning things have seemed strange about the reactions of all their family (actually, with the exception of Lee).

Does anyone believe Baez when he said that the cops wanted a big show? I think I do. I don't feel they had to do that last night right at the time of a protest. I think that was fixed.

:confused:
NO doubt in my mind....they knew exactly what was going on at that moment. But I don't agree that they're trying to make Casey look bad....they just wanted to apply pressure. See Casey...this is what the world really thinks of you.

On the phone with Casey?

I would hope that people would still volunteer to search for caylee in spite of what her family is. She deserves that.

I would go search with them if I could, but I live in louisiana.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paintedhousecat