Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #153

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Death Penalty? In the Logan Tucker case, which you often quote, the sentence was life without parole. I don't even believe prosecutors went for the death penalty, did they?
I did not say she got the DP. I stated in fact she got Life w/o Parole. They could ask for the DP without a cause of death or no body tho.

I see what you are saying, but I am not so confident about that. I think the police may have evidence making them suspect at least one other person is involved. I think they may have a lot more than what we know related to at least one other person in this case. If she's talked to anyone about it, we could still find out more. Remember, they don't have to disclose information to us that forms part of their ongoing investigations...they may be interviewing and re-interviewing people and we don't even know about it. IMOO.

Ah!...Ok, I see what you are saying too.
IF there is involvement of other party/parties, we wouldn't necessarily be privy to that info.

But in NG's words, that would really be a Bombshell moment if LE was able to keep that info secret until trial. Wowza!
But with all the leaks, I would think something that huge would have been leaked by now, no?

So I'll rephrase...
Unless there is specific evidence on the body ie skull fracture, stragulation, etc, OR if there is a witness to what happened, then we/LE/anyone involved won't ever know what really happened to Caylee other than Casey's 'accident' version.

Ok, can anyone explain to me why the WFTV link is now showing 'Club Harem'?

I understand this part, but doesn't she still have the right to not say anything as long as she has a lawyer? I thought that once someone says they want to speak to their lawyer that all questions are stopped.

I believe you are right. LE are not allowed to talk to the accused about the case without her lawyer present.

What difference does it make if he wanted out of his lease? Guess I don't understand why it would matter? If I were in the middle of this mess...I would want to move to!

The police have obtained a statement from a guy about how anxious TonE was to get out of his lease....why, when he had only just moved in? He was the closest person to Casey during the relevant time period, Caylee had been going to his place, at least in the daytime until her disappearance, Casey had pretty much moved in. I find his rush to move odd and hope the police have asked him to explain it. And, according to him, he had no idea he was in the middle of this mess when he was wanting to urgently get out of his lease. I know LE searched his house, but wish they'd brought cadaver dogs through. There is a chance an accident occurred there. IMOO

Edited to add....and Clint gives a different date to when he last saw Caylee than TonE does. Maybe innocent mistake...but I for one, would think long and hard before I answered that question and gave an incorrect date.

Also, he told police first he heard of it was when sherrifs came to his door, but we now know Lee called him night before and he spoke to Casey that morning. IIRC & IMO

wftv showed crime scene there a minute ago...

Your right. I knew I shouldn't answer questions today. I will go back and edit that and just lurk! Thank you

Patty G,

Thanks so much for always posting so much helpful information. Also, for reminding me by example to stay civil. Really, thank you. :blowkiss:

LMAO! My husband is going to come around the corner and wonder WTH I am up to now!?

Does anyone read any posts before they post? There are numerous links on this last few pages of this thread. I'm sorry but its not directed at you personally but we are answering the same questions over and over this morning.

Maybe we should just start a thread for question and updates and those of us that know can update.
This is not directed at anyone in particular. But you make a point. And I believe earlier today Patty advised someone to read the 400 page documents, which I know I have done several times. I LOVE to answer questions, but it would be helpful if everybody took a look at the local news websites before logging-on. I do that just so that I am updated on the basic information before start firing away questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela