Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #155

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Still looking - but I just have to point out that there is another inmate with the last name of Anthony - first name Cynthia!! So of course I have to look, and it's obviously not "our" Cindy - but incidentally the charge is violation of probation - child neglect!! Too funny (not funny ha ha, but funny weird!)

If it is a slavic name, as his given name suggests, it would correctly be pronounced with a sound similar to a "k". However, of course, people may pronounce their names however they choose. Sorry, I guess that wasn't much help.

That's what I thought. Mellich pronounced Mell-ICK. Preferably with a nice "kha" sound for emphasis, you know?

I don't know why that bugged me. I just figured if she pronounced it wrong, for Pete sake, you'd think she'd know how to pronounce the guy who's probably gonna send her daughter away for a loooong time, you know?

Where's SS when you need her?

I agree with most of this. She's basically gone on national TV and called LE a bunch of schmucks who aren't doing their jobs.

But I do see denial. I see the "protect my daughter" part. But I see a woman who's refusing to see facts for facts, and is doing anything she can to discount anything that says something outside of her view of the way things must be. I think Cindy's the kind of person who would argue with you over what day of the week it was, just because she thought it was Friday and it's actually Thursday. No amount of convincing is gonna make her wrong.

A. Cindy does not want to know the truth; and
B. Cindy doesn't remember half of what she says.

Still looking - but I just have to point out that there is another inmate with the last name of Anthony - first name Cynthia!! So of course I have to look, and it's obviously not "our" Cindy - but incidentally the charge is violation of probation - child neglect!! Too funny (not funny ha ha, but funny weird!)
Right you are. I mentioned that last night. Some of us found it while waiting to see when she showed up as an inmate.
Really a co inky dink.

Ok...thoughts after seeing the video of the Today show.

Cindy has thrown down the gauntlet. She's signaled that she's no longer working with LE. She slammed Yuri and other investigators, claiming that there was no arrest warrant, saying that they are "grandstanding," saying that they have no reason to set her bail so high.

Expect more info to be released to the public by LE now. Cindy (and that so-called "family spokesman" ) slapped them in the face on a nationwide tv show.

Police will respond. We'll learn more today.

And I don't see denial when I listen to Cindy. I see "protect my daughter at all costs, even if that cost is ever finding my granddaughter's corpse."

I've been thinking is Cindy for real?? Maybe just pretending that she's on Casey's side, and hoping Casey will finally speak.

But otherwise the case is very strange. According to police report, Casey Anthony said that on June 9, she dropped Caylee off at a babysitter. It was the last time she saw her. But Cindy believes she saw Caylee on June 15 in her testimony in Casey's bond hearing in July. So who is lying??? If she died, where that happened? Not in grandparents house?

Just watched the today show -

Cindy certainly has the WORST case of denial I have ever seen!!!! I feel HORRIBLE for those 2- ( George & Cindy )

I think she truly believes Caylee is alive. She just won't look at the alternative. Everything they say & do is really rooted in their denial!

I know this is an unpopular thought.. but I don't think ANYTHING the GP's are doing is out of deception...

...just hardcore DENIAL!

I personally will not be spending much time or effort on their remarks, or actions for that matter. I don't think either of them could get Casey to tell them ANYTHING... & I believe they don't want to know the awful truth.

Anyone know if there has been any reporting on the TES search today?

if it wasn't a good bond there would be another hold on her or say the bond had been revoked, i think this is there way to pressure her into the deal, god i hope it dosen't work...

I still don't understand why a webcam is still focused on the house... Casey is in jail, now. The Anthony's are not suspects and any official business that goes down with LE will probably be if Caylee's body is found and LE has to tell the Anthony's. Seriously... do we want to be privy to the sight of their heartache on that? I don't think we do... IMO

I love it

I'm not a lawyer but I feel the same way.

The media lets Cindy & George off way too easy! That allows Cindy to keep thinking her inane ranting are having a positive effect in the defense of Casey.

Just listened to the Today Show interview. Garrison is just another enabler in the 'Poor Casey' game, I see.

Cindy's still pushing the rotting pizza theory?!!! What next, she'll pay off some pizzaman to claim he uses dead bodies in his pizza ingredients? :rolleyes:

Blah, blah, blah.... it's all the media's fault. It's all the public's fault. It's all LE's fault. One day, Cindy will add the JURY to that list of perceived enemies that she blames for Caylee's death.
you know i think cindy beleives in what she is saying .. she is lashing out terribly yes and it shouldnt be to the public .. i really just dont think she knows how to handle this . i think she is living day by day and on auto pilot .. im not defending her but .. i feel rather badly for her .. she loves caylee and she did ask for caylee to be returned . she did ask .. which is what we all wondered why she hasnt done .

What does "endorsed by" mean? Does that mean she's getting out on bond again????

That Larry guy just ticks me off.. and I'm so sick of Cindy's protecting Casey. She knows her daughter's a liar and completely off her rocker. I know she doesn't want Caylee to be dead, but come on now! Cindy- you can't say the cops aren't looking! Your daughter is the reason why they haven't found her yet!! You can't say there was no smell in the car- two dogs, a cop, you and George, and a freakin' tow yard guy all smelled it!! Wake up and smell the pizza!!

Just watched the today show -

Cindy certainly has the WORST case of denial I have ever seen!!!! I feel HORRIBLE for those 2- ( George & Cindy )

I think she truly believes Caylee is alive. She just won't look at the alternative. Everything they say & do is really rooted in their denial!

I know this is an unpopular thought.. but I don't think ANYTHING the GP's are doing is out of deception...

...just hardcore DENIAL!

I personally will not be spending much time or effort on their remarks, or actions for that matter. I don't think either of them could get Casey to tell them ANYTHING... & I believe they don't want to know the awful truth.

Anyone know if there has been any reporting on the TES search today?

She ranks up there at the top with people out of touch with reality. IMHO
I can't stand watching that "spokesperson" he seems so unprofessional to me.

endorsed means the bonding company is hold the bond and it is good at this moment

Ok...thoughts after seeing the video of the Today show.

Cindy has thrown down the gauntlet. She's signaled that she's no longer working with LE. She slammed Yuri and other investigators, claiming that there was no arrest warrant, saying that they are "grandstanding," saying that they have no reason to set her bail so high.

Expect more info to be released to the public by LE now. Cindy (and that so-called "family spokesman" ) slapped them in the face on a nationwide tv show.

Police will respond. We'll learn more today.

And I don't see denial when I listen to Cindy. I see "protect my daughter at all costs, even if that cost is ever finding my granddaughter's corpse."

Yeah all that and I think Cindy really needs to go back and watch statements she made to the media . It really ticks me off when she out and out lies about things we all heard her say. Does she not realize this ???

Just my thoughts on this Saturday afternoon ...

You know, the world has been so desensitized to death, murder, rape, etc. .... that sometimes it's just so heart wrenching to read all of this about Caylee, who was once a vibrant healthy LIVE little girl ... with rosy cheeks and giggles.

Maggots ... dirt .. decomposition ... I just had to let down today ... and cry. A good long deep cry ... for the child that was ... IF she is no longer alive.

It's good I believe in Heaven ... and another life with no death, I don't think I could face this world without that.

I look forward to the day, that I can see Caylee ... talk to her .. hold her close ... and see her giggle and smile .. and run and play. Thank goodness there will be that chance, in Heaven. :-)

How could she have been forgotten so fast by her family? How can they separate so far ... how can they not search and search and search, until they fall down .... and weep long and hard? I don't understand .... I just don't.

I just want to say ... Caylee .. on behalf of ALL the posters here, you are loved. Your life meant something! Your memory has touched us and will continue to touch us, the rest of our life, I believe. We will see you again someday .... we will.

Your heart is tied to ours ... and will forever be.

endorsed means the bonding company is hold the bond and it is good at this moment

I'm sorry, I don't mean to sound dumb - but does that mean a company is going to bond her out??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member