Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #155

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is the county's easement over the property. Just like an easement for ingress and egress over property (i.e. a road). Eminent domain in the right to take property for government use.

So the area between the sidewalk and the road is not call eminent domain, right? Eminent domain is where they can take part of your yard to widen the roads or something like that right? So would that strip of land at the back of my property that they told me I could not fence in because the city, county, whatever might need easy access to it, be called an easement? Isn't that where they run some of the utlities lines and water pipes? They told me there were water pipes under there.

Sorry for being so stupid but I am not very good that this property owner stuff at all. They could come take half my yard and I wouldn't even know whether it was right or wrong.

Ok...thoughts after seeing the video of the Today show.

Cindy has thrown down the gauntlet. She's signaled that she's no longer working with LE. She slammed Yuri and other investigators, claiming that there was no arrest warrant, saying that they are "grandstanding," saying that they have no reason to set her bail so high.

Expect more info to be released to the public by LE now. Cindy (and that so-called "family spokesman" ) slapped them in the face on a nationwide tv show.

Police will respond. We'll learn more today.

And I don't see denial when I listen to Cindy. I see "protect my daughter at all costs, even if that cost is ever finding my granddaughter's corpse."

:mad::mad::mad:
The most "anticipated" video of the day is finally finished.

Cindy on The Today Show
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qiUvgemnrI

It is in the Media Forum

It will be about 5 hours until all of Nancy Grace's Show 2 is uploaded.

Thanks for this interview, I missed it this missing this morning.

Boy Cindy is so wrong about so many things. She states TES is looking for a live body, yeah right that why they are searching the woods. As to the tow company, she is only pulling the parts she wants to believe from all the statements they made to police. Such as the tow driver said had a cold and could not smell very well, along with that in the FL heat all dumpsters have a terrible smell that would have masked the odor at the time of pickup. The tow company also stated that the smell at the time the car was picked up from the tow yard was the same as that of another car that a man have died in. Cindy I fear is in a whole other world too.

Cindy wants to know why people aren't looking for a live child, when Casey tells the true as to what happened to LE that day Casey disappeared they might have a good idea of where to start. LE does not have that because everything Casey told them about that day was proven to be a lie. Wake up lady!!!

I just get so frustrated with the family's rationality!!!!

:eek:
Why is Cindy so upset about LE crashing into her house last night?

She thought there were there to disperse the crowd.

They took Casey, crowd dispersed. So what's her beef?

LOL...Indeed! It appears to me they responded in a timely mannor and solved the problem quite efficiently! Whats the problem?! :confused::eek: :crazy:

How can Cindy say such lies - she says "no warrant" twice, yet police couldn't go in without a warrant, and there was obviously a warrant hence what the judge said. I think Baez believed that little lie of Cindy's about no warrant last night.

And the garbage about what the tow yard guy said - about perishable foods. I read that interview and he said it smelled like a suicide victim in a car that had been there fore five days - he NEVER siad perishable food.

If it was perishable food, Cindy, why did you toss it out instead of keeping it to SHOW people there was no dead body in there.

I am disgusted beyond belief at this woman. She tells people to search, but no one will give them a location to start from. And that directly falls back on Casey. Someone please tell Cindy I look in every park that I pass by in CA for Caylee.

This is why so many of us BELIEVE that Casey learned how to lie FROM CINDY!

The video of the arrest last night on WESH.com is really scary. CA's face - and those "eyes". This girl is truly "touched" or "twisted" or something. She sure isn't right - right now that's for sure.

http://cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/Anthony Warrant.pdf

That's the link for the arrest warrant for last night. Seems she barely had AH's but on that plane and was clearing out her bank account. July 8 - that was the day AH left. WOW this girl works fast.

Just getting caught up with this thread. I note by the arrest warrant for the financial fraud, that Casey DID have a Florida drivers license. There was mention a week or so ago that she only had a drivers permit.

Why is Cindy so upset about LE crashing into her house last night?

She thought there were there to disperse the crowd.

They took Casey, crowd dispersed. So what's her beef?

I would think that if Cindy didn't act upset, others would say she didn't care. This is a no win situation.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

It is the county's easement over the property. Just like an easement for ingress and egress over property (i.e. a road). Eminent domain in the right to take property for government use.

I was a right-of-way agent for our Dept. of Transportation here several years ago...it's called "right of way." The property owner does not own it and never has.

If there were a powerline going across their property, or town waterline crossing their property...they'd have to grant easement.

But the sidewalk to the road centerline on both sides of the street are city/county right of way--and public property.

Now, it seems clear to me that Casey was driving around with poor dead Caylee in the car at some point-don't thing I have gone off of the rails, but do you think that she talked to her? I mean, this is like the Telltale heart-I cannot in my wildest imagination figure out what it must have been like for this club-kid wanna be to have been moving her child's dead and decomposing body around while she tried to pretend it had never happened. She must see her in her dreams.

Expect more info to be released to the public by LE now. Cindy (and that so-called "family spokesman" ) slapped them in the face on a nationwide tv show.

Police will respond. We'll learn more today.

And I don't see denial when I listen to Cindy. I see "protect my daughter at all costs, even if that cost is ever finding my granddaughter's corpse."

I completely agree...I think LE is having fun making them all look foolish by leaking information contradicting everything they say. IMOO

I saw the Today show video (Thanks Patty for the uploads). It's disappointing that so many people speaking with Cindy blow their chance at asking the right question. Cindy very indignantly told the newscaster, "You don't understand her [Casey's] rationale [for the way she is handling things/not talking to LE]". The response should have been an immediate, "Okay, then, what's her rationale?" Then, Cindy would either have to tell the truth (will never happen) or say "I don't know what her rationale is", in which case the newscaster could have said "Well, you're complaining that people don't understand your daughter's rationale but you don't understand it either?" As a lawyer, I cringe when I see lost opportunities like this.

And with YOUR insight, if I thought I could get you in to interview her, I'd PAY to send you there myself!!!

Thread closed on me...

Regarding 911 useage - what I was trying to say is that in my experience, LE departments have a main phone number that is generally used for non-emergencies. You can aquire LE assistance this way without clogging up 911 lines or dispatch. A heart attack victim may lose their life if the dispatchers are all tied up with "my daughter needs to be arrested" calls. I'm sure it depends on where you live (I live in a major metropolitan area) but I base my opinions on three facts: Mr. Litig8r is a firefighter who responds to real emergencies (and "my knee hurts" calls). My sister is a former 911 dispatch operator, and my brother-in-law is LE - all three in different cities. The three of us have had the 911 conversation, and we all tend to agree. I would think it's appropriate to call 911 to report a crime in progress, but not necessarily for something that has already happened (days or weeks ago). I've called myself to report drunk drivers, or children not in car seats. If you call your LE and they tell you to call 911, so be it. As I said, I suppose it depends on where you are and the the policies of that area. I just hope no one comes to my city and calls 911 because their "daughter needs to be arrested" when Mr. Litig8r is having a heart attack! Make sense?

Yes, it makes sense and many cities have a non emergency number to call in addition to the 911 number. My hubby is a retired firefighter for a major metropolitan city and knows first hand being called out on a 911 call that was for a non emergency.

Well what the frick is an easement then? I could have sworn that is what they told me that strip of land at the back of my property was where the sewer lines run.

Yes, it would be an easement on the backside of your property, because there's no roadway there.

Where there's a roadway, there's a right of way. The city always has right of way at least to the back of the curb, usually to the backside of the ditch, and always to the backside of the sidewalk.

So the area between the sidewalk and the road is not call eminent domain, right? Eminent domain is where they can take part of your yard to widen the roads or something like that right? So would that strip of land at the back of my property that they told me I could not fence in because the city, county, whatever might need easy access to it, be called an easement? Isn't that where they run some of the utlities lines and water pipes? They told me there were water pipes under there.

Sorry for being so stupid but I am not very good that this property owner stuff at all. They could come take half my yard and I wouldn't even know whether it was right or wrong.

Yes ~ easements can be for many purposes. Sidewalks, roads, utilities, etc. They can be public or private.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member