Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #155

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok...watching the webcam now.

There is tape around the yard, but it was obviously put there by the family.

Problem is, George can't tape off the sidewalk as that is not his property. The sidewalk is on the city/county right of way. He cannot keep people off of a city sidewalk in front of his house, and if anyone complains about it, he'll have to move it back or take it down, because it's obstructing pedestrians, and could be a city or county liability issue.
I was going to ask about this. I also did not think you could block a sidewalk.

svmbms.jpg

I was going to ask about this. I also did not think you could block a sidewalk.

svmbms.jpg

No, you can't. All it takes is one person to complain to the city or county, whichever has jurisdiction, and George will have to remove the signs and tape.

And, since it's on public right of way, anyone can go remove the signs and tape and be within their legal rights.

You're not alone.

I can't let go of THAT one either. :furious::furious:

I keep wondering who in the world would actually eat one of the brownies!! I'll bet Jose said, "Oh gee, they look great, but I'm on a diet."

D'ya think Jose does "slip and fall" suits?

No, did you see when they bonded her out? He is never shot from the waist down because he is actually a Weeble.

Weebles wobble but they dont fall down..

Look at her hammer tirade here: http://www.wftv.com/video/17327254/index.html and you'll hear her at this point in the video: 3:33

when asked on the clip what she talks to Casey about in her house she says I DON'T TALK TO CASEY ABOUT THE CASE. So....(1) Casey is the only one with information about where Caylee is; and (2) Cindy has ADMITTED as such when she suggests Caylee wasn't able to provide the info to police b/c they interrupted her and "didn't let her speak". Nevertheless, Cindy is not speaking to Casey about where Caylee is? Um, okay. AND she blames media for not making best efforts to find Caylee? She is the only one with the ability to find out where Caylee is -- by talking with her daughter Casey -- yet Cindy is not even talking to Casey about it?

Cindy and George should be promptly arrested. Put in different rooms. And questioned extensively.

Very well said - I was screaming at the screen while watching that myself. She had a week at home with her daughter - why didn't she get the information out of her!!!! She could have ended this entire Circus!!:furious:

Eminent Domain, otherwise it changes the deed.

Thanks I knew there was a name for it, I just couldn't remember what it was. An easement is that strip of your property where you have to allow utility companies, etc access to in case they need to work on or install the lines, pipes, etc that are on, under, above your property. Right?

No, did you see when they bonded her out? He is never shot from the waist down because he is actually a Weeble.

OMG!!!:Banane45::Banane45::Banane45:

I still don't understand why a webcam is still focused on the house... Casey is in jail, now. The Anthony's are not suspects and any official business that goes down with LE will probably be if Caylee's body is found and LE has to tell the Anthony's. Seriously... do we want to be privy to the sight of their heartache on that? I don't think we do... IMO

Okay, I just threw up a lil bit after watching Cindy and Larry Garrison on the Today show...I have no words.

Thanks I knew there was a name for it, I just couldn't remember what it was. An easement is that strip of your property where you have to allow utility companies, etc access to in case they need to work on or install the lines, pipes, etc that are on, under, above your property. Right?

Well, it's not an easement because it never would have been the Anthonys' property anyway.

It's called "right of way." In the right of way is where utilities are located...also where the sidewalk is located.

In most municipalities, the right of way ends at the back side of the ditch line, or at the back side of the sidewalk.

Okay, I just threw up a lil bit after watching Cindy and Larry Garrison on the Today show...I have no words.

Where did you see it? I've been searching for a link to the Today show all day.:mad:

BLINK!!!! OMG!!!! Cryin' laughin' here!!! :applause::applause::applause:

It is the county's easement over the property. Just like an easement for ingress and egress over property (i.e. a road). Eminent domain in the right to take property for government use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missmichelle1932