Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #155

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WE KNOW it was unsupervised. If Cindy did not know about it, she could easily be tripped up over it. Didn't the police take all the computers from the house? Was she doing this at the lawyer's office?

I wonder if LE put keyloggers on the A's computers?

I wonder if LE put keyloggers on the A's computers?

ooh - good Q! I would think that Casey would be more likely to come out with any info. online as opposed to by talking. Anyone else agree?

Haha, you're welcome. The first couple of replies I started were much longer, but I was finally able to sum it all up.

This is the way it worked whenever I have lived too. I assume it's that way everywhere...but I don't know for certain.
I think that is why the 911 operator responded as she did to the original statement of Caylee being missing for 31 days?

Ok...watching the webcam now.

There is tape around the yard, but it was obviously put there by the family.

Problem is, George can't tape off the sidewalk as that is not his property. The sidewalk is on the city/county right of way. He cannot keep people off of a city sidewalk in front of his house, and if anyone complains about it, he'll have to move it back or take it down, because it's obstructing pedestrians, and could be a city or county liability issue.

The most "anticipated" video of the day is finally finished.

Cindy on The Today Show
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qiUvgemnrI

It is in the Media Forum

It will be about 5 hours until all of Nancy Grace's Show 2 is uploaded.

Thank you sooo very much!
You stay safe now Patty, I see the West Coast of FL
is getting blown around quite a bit and heavy rains.
I used to be your neighbor in Cape Coral.:)

Anybody know?

My best quess would be to mark where peole can and can not stand around the anthony's property.

Frankly it should enclose the sidewalk as well since that is public property but who knows.

You can buy stuff that looks just like crime scene tape so maybe George or Cindy put it up especially after the cops drove over their yard last night.

Ok...watching the webcam now.

There is tape around the yard, but it was obviously put there by the family.

Problem is, George can't tape off the sidewalk as that is not his property. The sidewalk is on the city/county right of way. He cannot keep people off of a city sidewalk in front of his house, and if anyone complains about it, he'll have to move it back or take it down, because it's obstructing pedestrians, and could be a city or county liability issue.

Looks like the No tresspassing signs were moved to the grass between the sidewalk and the street and that is not really your property either. You have to keep it up but it can be used by the city at any time and without your consent. Would that be called an easement?

Look at her hammer tirade here: http://www.wftv.com/video/17327254/index.html and you'll hear her at this point in the video: 3:33

Also, she is super annoyed that folks were searching in a retention pond b/c only a dead person would be in there. How could she fault someone for searching a pond at this point since there's certainly no evidence a little girl gone for months now is alive. Probably the most telling is at 6:49 of the clip. Someone (finally) clearly asks Cindy, "Do you feel Casey knows something about where Caylee is?" Cindy's response is to avoid the question and say "Have you read the 400 page report? They didn't even let her speak". Um.....if Casey was going to tell investigators but didn't because she was being interrupted, then what's stopping her from writing down what she wants to say and giving it to investigators? Then she can say what she supposedly wants to say without being interrupted. Cindy knows this and she's got a hellava nerve acting pissed off while spouting this crap. Finally, here she is blaming the media for not "doing their jobs" (apparently their jobs are to find missing children) yet, when asked on the clip what she talks to Casey about in her house she says I DON'T TALK TO CASEY ABOUT THE CASE. So....(1) Casey is the only one with information about where Caylee is; and (2) Cindy has ADMITTED as such when she suggests Caylee wasn't able to provide the info to police b/c they interrupted her and "didn't let her speak". Nevertheless, Cindy is not speaking to Casey about where Caylee is? Um, okay. AND she blames media for not making best efforts to find Caylee? She is the only one with the ability to find out where Caylee is -- by talking with her daughter Casey -- yet Cindy is not even talking to Casey about it?

Cindy and George should be promptly arrested. Put in different rooms. And questioned extensively.

did you hear what the reporter/cameraman said at the end of it all. something like:

she needed to vent. i think she feels better.

Three years ago my appendix ruptured and I had to undergo two surgeries. I was on morphine and pain killers. At the time, I felt that I was "OK" and thought that I was quite lucid. Looking back, I know that I was totally *advertiser censored**ed up. Sorta like when you drink too much and the memories come back in bits the next day. Hope I am not overstepping here, but just wondering if perhaps Cindy is losing track of what she says. Perhaps this is all just a big blur to her now. IMO

Sorry for the sarcasm litig8r ...:blowkiss:

I actually do understand your point...:)

I just think we are overly rough on the GP's sometimes.. She called the police because 50 people were protesting.. maybe some even on her property.

She called the police to have her daughter arrested.. ( THANK GOD!!!!!! )

I really just wanted to voice my opinion that I don't have a problem with either one of those calls. In fact, I'm GREATFUL she called or who knows where we would be now.. :waitasec:

IMO
First of all, the media revised the number of protetors to 20. And Cindy did NOT call to have her daughter arrested at least not yesterday. If she had, the police would have not needed that warrant that Cindy said they didn't have. Not to mention that she wasn't arrested on Cindy's complaints about the car and credit cards. They wouldn't - mainly because most people think Cindy would lie that she even said that to 911 - just like she never said it "smelled like a dead body has been in the damn car " Cindy can' tkeep her stories straight from day 1. That's what lying causes - you forget the lies you told before.

First of all, the media revised the number of protetors to 20. And Cindy did NOT call to have her daughter arrested at least not yesterday. If she had, the police would have not needed that warrant that Cindy said they didn't have. Not to mention that she wasn't arrested on Cindy's complaints about the car and credit cards. They wouldn't - mainly because most people think Cindy would lie that she even said that to 911 - just like she never said it "smelled like a dead body has been in the damn car " Cindy can' tkeep her stories straight from day 1. That's what lying causes - you forget the lies you told before.

We know - we were discussing the first series of 911 calls - not yesterdays - back when Cindy first called and wanted Casey arrested for stealing the car.

Looks like the No tresspassing signs were moved to the grass between the sidewalk and the street and that is not really your property either. You have to keep it up but it can be used by the city at any time and without your consent. Would that be called an easement?

Eminent Domain, otherwise it changes the deed.

It's city or county right of way. Anyone can walk on the sidewalk and the grass in front of the sidewalk. He does not own that.

Anyone can go move those signs, now that they're on city/county right of way. That's public property, and he has neither the right nor the authority to block it.

Again, could be a liability issue for the county/city if someone were to trip over the tape or signs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member