Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #155

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Diamond - thanks for saying in about two sentences what it took me about 50 to say. Lol. Thanks for translating litig8r talk! :-)

I do understand it may differ per city, it's just never happened to be different anywhere I've ever lived - and I've lived lots of places.

Haha, you're welcome. The first couple of replies I started were much longer, but I was finally able to sum it all up.

This is the way it worked whenever I have lived too. I assume it's that way everywhere...but I don't know for certain.

Isn't she scheduled to meet with George and Cindy today?

Not that I am aware of, and given last night's events and the maggots satisfying comments, it would surprise me. Beth has the capability to seperate blame and focus on the loss though, dunno.

I am constantly recalling Beth H. these days. I sure wouldn't want to have been in her path as she heading out day after day to find out what happened to her Natalie.

That poor woman, ravaged with grief, tore out like a house on fire and kept going until night, when she would then do hours of interviews, hair askew, pain ravaged face, sunken eyes, obvious to-the-bone exhaustion, to get the info out there. Makes me cry to this day for her grief and her love for her child.

Oh WOW, I remember that! You are so right!! :clap:

Nothing stopped her from searching regardless of who didn't want her to or what was in her way....I won't ever forget that....wrinkles and bags started showing up right before our eyes on tv. :(

I just a few minutes ago finished watching the video of Cindy's confrontation with the protesters. I watched it 4 times lol.

In it she said that the media would not "allow" them to search for Caylee. Nothing to explain what she meant by that.

I suppose that's as good an excuse as any not to search for your missing grandbaby.

I am constantly recalling Beth H. these days. I sure wouldn't want to have been in her path as she heading out day after day to find out what happened to her Natalie.

That poor woman, ravaged with grief, tore out like a house on fire and kept going until night, when she would then do hours of interviews, hair askew, pain ravaged face, sunken eyes, obvious to-the-bone exhaustion, to get the info out there. Makes me cry to this day for her grief and her love for her child.

Beth Holloway in my opinion acted like any NORMAL parent would. There is no way in h*ll they would have prevented me from searching for mine.

LE likely prefers family members don't do it, but in my opinion, should be suspicious of anyone who didn't.

O/T My area of Florida (Gulf Coast side) is getting hit hard with rain. If I lose my computer with all the uploads waiting I will FREAK OUT! :eek: :eek:
Thinking of you, Patty. Hope you aren't affected too much, but I know how those outer bands can be. Stay safe and thanks so much for all the videos. I'm still catching up. :blowkiss:

Boy ain't that the truth! This case is KILLING my blood pressure I've had to personally take several time out cause I would love to choke to life out of Casey!

I know the feeling. There are times lately I've started typing, backspaced 'cause it'll get me banned, re-typed, backspaced again, and then just logged off to think about something that makes more sense - like politics (ha!)

I must be obtuse...I've missed the snippiness, but yeah, if someone is having a problem with anger or popping off at other WSers, take a break, go play with your dogs, fix yourself some tea, and forget about this place for a bit.

:hug:

I missed the snippiness too......I thought we were all being pretty nice.:)

Unofficial yes. But I have reviewed the University of Tennesee Body Farm Research Data at length. I posted on it last week before the results came out. What no-one is saying, maybe, accidentally on purpose, is that you need to have evidence of decomp samples (or dna of someone not living, same church different pew) to "order" the gas
chromatograph/spectrograph result in the first place. Point being if the air test is positive, it came from a "sample" of some kind...

I also predict the soil samples will prove positive for DNA, decomposition, and it will be Caylee, and are due back next week.

I agree.............I knew that about having to have evidence prior of decomp samples or DNA, but was not sure if I should tell it or not here.

Wait - are you sure that's what she said? That goes against everything she's said before - her whole mantra is that she's frustrated because she thinks no one is looking for Caylee.
Look at her hammer tirade here: http://www.wftv.com/video/17327254/index.html and you'll hear her at this point in the video: 3:33

Also, she is super annoyed that folks were searching in a retention pond b/c only a dead person would be in there. How could she fault someone for searching a pond at this point since there's certainly no evidence a little girl gone for months now is alive. Probably the most telling is at 6:49 of the clip. Someone (finally) clearly asks Cindy, "Do you feel Casey knows something about where Caylee is?" Cindy's response is to avoid the question and say "Have you read the 400 page report? They didn't even let her speak". Um.....if Casey was going to tell investigators but didn't because she was being interrupted, then what's stopping her from writing down what she wants to say and giving it to investigators? Then she can say what she supposedly wants to say without being interrupted. Cindy knows this and she's got a hellava nerve acting pissed off while spouting this crap. Finally, here she is blaming the media for not "doing their jobs" (apparently their jobs are to find missing children) yet, when asked on the clip what she talks to Casey about in her house she says I DON'T TALK TO CASEY ABOUT THE CASE. So....(1) Casey is the only one with information about where Caylee is; and (2) Cindy has ADMITTED as such when she suggests Caylee wasn't able to provide the info to police b/c they interrupted her and "didn't let her speak". Nevertheless, Cindy is not speaking to Casey about where Caylee is? Um, okay. AND she blames media for not making best efforts to find Caylee? She is the only one with the ability to find out where Caylee is -- by talking with her daughter Casey -- yet Cindy is not even talking to Casey about it?

Cindy and George should be promptly arrested. Put in different rooms. And questioned extensively.

Prayers for those in line of the hurricane! Stay safe! We live very near LA, so we will get some effects of it by next week.
I missed the bond hearing, made me mad! Kept the news on for awhile and never mentioned it, then I come back online and find out it's over! DRAT!

LOL, the truth is, on this one, I know Tim Miller prefers that the family DOES NOT come on the search, with good reason.

The emotions of a grid search for a loved one are unbearable, and can you imagine a family member being present when they/if they find something?
It is best and I know he told them that and I support it, it is just not a good idea.
I shudder to think of the condition of a small child's body left in the hot, humid Florida weather. It won't be a pretty sight, if it is found.

Um, no, that would qualify under "crime (incident) in progress" and "in need of immediate assistance". I think it's a no-brainer that a car accident qualifies for 911 (possible injury, crime committed, impede traffic, etc.)

Sorry for the sarcasm litig8r ...:blowkiss:

I actually do understand your point...:)

I just think we are overly rough on the GP's sometimes.. She called the police because 50 people were protesting.. maybe some even on her property.

She called the police to have her daughter arrested.. ( THANK GOD!!!!!! )

I really just wanted to voice my opinion that I don't have a problem with either one of those calls. In fact, I'm GREATFUL she called or who knows where we would be now.. :waitasec:

IMO

I missed the snippiness too......I thought we were all being pretty nice.:)

There was a bit of snippiness regarding the wording of the court order, which shouldn't be, just look it up and read it.

And there was a lot of snippiness over the correct usage of 911.
I just don't want to see it end the way that so discussions on this board have ended. We've been at this long enough, we should all know the focus is Caylee.

Thinking of you, Patty. Hope you aren't affected too much, but I know how those outer bands can be. Stay safe and thanks so much for all the videos. I'm still catching up. :blowkiss:

Yes, Patty, stay safe. We lost power here in my little city in NC early this morning into the lunch time....for about 5 hours. I went nuts without TV or Internet! But our outage wasn't weather related....its nice and sunny here today--and fairly hot too. Not sure what happened...just glad to have it back!
Hope all will be well with you, Patty!:)

I agree.............I knew that about having to have evidence prior of decomp samples or DNA, but was not sure if I should tell it or not here.

It's ok, I already did on the 21st I think, its PI.
In the media thread there is a link from a NY Times article, it is FASCINATING.. about the Body Farm and it's testing facilities, in March of last year, the FBI began training it's appropriate agents there..

There have been more than one successful prosecutions without remains based on their testing, one in, you guessed it, Florida..

Wait - are you sure that's what she said? That goes against everything she's said before - her whole mantra is that she's frustrated because she thinks no one is looking for Caylee.

Yes BUT Cindy only wants the public to search for a LIVE child.

Thats the way I thought she meant it - JMO

There was a bit of snippiness regarding the wording of the court order, which shouldn't be, just look it up and read it.

I just don't want to see it end the way that so discussions on this board have ended. We've been at this long enough, we should all know the focus is Caylee.

k, thanks agreed.

I missed wehatever happened last night in the news. How was it decided that Casey went back to jail? Can somebody sum that up for me.

:blowkiss: Move over to another thread for a bit so whoever is getting snippy doesn't end up getting on your nerves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member