Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #156

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya, Im all excited, but it is probably just the tape coming down..maybe commplaining neighbors!

Nancy Grace is coming on at 5. Maybe it won't be a rerun of one of the week's programs. It's afternoon, my computer is freezing up for five minutes at a time so don't know how much longer I can stay on.

Hey, can someone please tell me how to do the screenshot thing over here? My puter is kinda a dinosaur.
You should have a button that says "Print Screen" then you need to have a program to paste it in to.

That is way too weird...IMOO I wonder if it's an alias for someone to do with this case? I just think the coincidence is too weird.

This is the Cynthia Anthony that a fellow websleuther found that had prostitution and child neglect charges. She is a real person. Weird though that she was booked the same night and in the same "area" cell as Casey. I wonder if Casey is by herself still?

the person on the left is standing on the sidewalk
walk.jpg

This guy had to walk around.

The fact is George does not have the right to physically remove anyone at anytime. If he has a prob he should call the police.

Depends on if under Florida's law the right to defend one's castle includes the curtilage (area owned by the same homeowner that surrounds the buildings). Also state law varies on the amount of force that can be used.

I agree that with any out of line media personnel, the rational thing to do would be call the police.

That isn't so clear. If someone wants to walk past their house on the sidewalk -- keep moving -- or stop for a very brief time to chat with a neighbor -- this would be reasonable use of the easement or dedication to public use. But, if someone wants to set up a lawnchair -- this might not be reasonable use of the easement or dedication to public use. Legal case law in the state might have some opinions and decisions on this issue.

I disagree. It does not give him the right to throw other's property or to put his hands on someone who is about half his size. He needs to learn to ask things nicely and not rage on people. He's disgusting imo

Those people were not even right in freont of his house trying to look in windows or anything. They were on the side yard portion. Not a good view of what's going on inside the house.

waiting to see George come out with steam coming out of his ears, pulling the tape down....lol Cursing at the world...

did the police go in the house? did anyone see?

Thank you themis, so if someone wants to sit in a lawn chair on the sidewalk in front of Georges house he can not stop them. legally.
I think sitting on a lawnchair on the sidewalk would actually be considered "loitering" and is a crime. Sidewalks are for walking and therefore, you must keep moving. Can't pull up the ole lazy boy and just hang out.

I dont think they went into the house....

Chilly Willy, I agree with you on this. I wish that the family could find a secret location to move too, where the media could not hound them. I cannot even begin to know how I would feel if it were me.

Devorahhh

If it were me, I would go stay with friends for a while. The problem with that is it does not appear they have any. We have not seen anyone there supporting them, as you would expect in a time like this.

Just a thought re: the body being placed in the car while at the impound/tow lot...there is usually a good deal of security for those places since I'm sure there is a threat of people wanting their cars back without having to pay the high fees. There is probably a video surveillance system of some sort as well. I'm wondering how someone totes a corpse into the lot and places it in the trunk of the Anthony car for a while, then returns and removes the corpse at a later date? Seems a bit ridiculous.

Also--I just watched the Today show clip with Cindy. I am sooooo tired of her telling us to "look for" her granddaughter. Those detectives were doing nothing but looking for that little girl--and guess what? They couldn't find her because her daughter sent them on a wild goose chase!!!! We CAN'T look for Caylee because Casey made sure that nobody could easily find her.

One last thought: Do any of you get the feeling that Casey is not as stupid as people think? I'm just thinking that the best way to beat a murder rap is to make sure that there is very little evidence--she had a full month to cover her tracks, make up lies, and when she finally had to admit that her daughter was missing, she bought herself even more time by lying about every single thing. It just seems so disgusting that she is doing everything in her power to make sure nobody can find Caylee, and if they do, prove what happened to her.:furious:

How do we know that the tow company did not "loan" out the car? They have 10 days to notify. Maybe they have a "side-business" of loaning out a car. I know if I left my car and it got towed I would not know how much mileage was on the car. Shoot these tow companies are not always reputable. I had a car towed after a car accident and they proceeded to remove my EXPENSIVE car stereo. I am stating this only because JB could use this scenario to cause reasonable doubt.

I disagree. It does not give him the right to throw other's property or to put his hands on someone who is about half his size. He needs to learn to ask things nicely and not rage on people. He's disgusting imo

Those people were not even right in freont of his house trying to look in windows or anything. They were on the side yard portion. Not a good view of what's going on inside the house.

If I was lawn chair boy,I would have pressed charges.

Im thinking the police might have just been on a drive by, and to slap media on teh hands, if need be....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goldengoose1997