Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #156

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nancy Grace is coming on at 5. Maybe it won't be a rerun of one of the week's programs. It's afternoon, my computer is freezing up for five minutes at a time so don't know how much longer I can stay on.
If your computer is freezing up while on the net you may have a virus or spyware on your computer. Download spybot search and destroy. Run it and it will clean up the spyware. Make sure your anti-virus is update and run and scan. If you need a virus software install Anti-vir (google it). Last but not least google CCLEANER. Run and it should clean out any cookies, temp files and registry entries. Also look in Add/Remove programs and remove any programs that have to do with "web accelerators", search apps, etc... If you need more help then you can send me an email. I am an system administrator of a university computer network and have spent many years in helpdesk. :)

Not only was there a family argument heard by neighbors, there is a nursing home visit where Cindy found out about Casey stealing from her GMA, then coming home and finding out she had been stolen from as well... It was Ground Zero, she took Caylee from there in a huff over it.
Never seen again God Bless her

IIRC cindy knew about the theft from her mom the last week in May. Ryan Palsey got a call from her, telling him that she found out she wasn't working at U.S. and that she has been lying about a lot of stuff. Then called Casey a sociopath and to stay away from her so you don't get hurt. this info from the docs.

Does anyone think it is weird that we haven't heard of ANY of George's family? WE heard about Cindy's mom and dad through the police reports and Rick, Cindy's brother, but NOTHING from George's side of the family! JMO

MMM, not so much. Didn't George toss his Father through a plate glass window? Or was that his FIL? I can't recall off hand. Either way, I think they've been estranged for years.

Because that is not even logical to anyone with common sense..............the reason it did not "smell" at first is because the driver said he had a bad cold, and the deterioration had not started enough yet. It takes a few days of "baking" in the sun for decomposition to start to smell enough to get outside of the perimeter of a car.

That will be one of the things the defense will use, but how likely is it that someone would put CAYLEE's body in that car in an impound lot AFTER it was towed to a fenced in secure lot?

No jury is stupid enough to buy that one.........they need to get started on their next wild tale.

:clap::clap:

ITA

Any former or current LE on WS?? How long til smell arrives from decomposition?

While I certainly respect your opinion I myself would find it very hard to control my feelings if 2 strangers set up chairs to make light of my family's personal tragedy. Taking everything that G has been through I think he showed a great deal of restraint.

JMHO,
K

I would drag up one and sit out there with them, if I thought it would help find my grandaughter............

In my eyes they are not interested in finding Caylee (or they know where she is) - They are interested in getting Casey out of trouble AGAIN.

How do we know that the tow company did not "loan" out the car? They have 10 days to notify. Maybe they have a "side-business" of loaning out a car. I know if I left my car and it got towed I would not know how much mileage was on the car. Shoot these tow companies are not always reputable. I had a car towed after a car accident and they proceeded to remove my EXPENSIVE car stereo. I am stating this only because JB could use this scenario to cause reasonable doubt.

IMO thats so far fetch its silly. But looks like JB reasonable doubts working on some but that always seems to change after a while so he throws a new one out there. As far as Cindy saying she went to talk to the tow yard. We dont know what was really said. Not to mention if these people never actually went in the car then there a good chance they wouldn't smell it. Im sure the lot has lots of cars and when they take them there they sit there for weeks without anyone going near them. Now if the DNA from the stain comes back Caylee's for sure Cindy's story wont hold water not that it does IMO now:)

Can someone pls tell me where I can download the 400+ pages of docs that were released. I can't find them anywhere and the wftv.com links don't work for me <-- is anyone else getting an error from these links? Thanks.

Try the Official Documents link, post #79

Devorahhh

I'm wondering what type of dysfunction the Anthonys had going...do you think drugs (prescription or otherwise), alcohol, sexual abuse, physical abuse, or what? There has to be a reason every one of them just "isn't right" when you hear them speak & observe their reactions. Or if it is mental illness.

Do we know if the online affair that George had that was reported to LE from one of Casey's friends is true?

This is the Cynthia Anthony that a fellow websleuther found that had prostitution and child neglect charges. She is a real person. Weird though that she was booked the same night and in the same "area" cell as Casey. I wonder if Casey is by herself still?

I remember reading about that before...but find it very odd she was booked last night. Mere coincidence?

Wouldn't you have to have a key to drive the car:waitasec:

I also used to work at a car dealership. If you need a key for a car you can call the VIN into a dealership and get a key made. I am sure the people in the tow industry have ways to get keys made. I am sure in the underworld that someone can make keys for just about anything. Locksmith trucks make keys all the time.

Newest little tidbit Cindy now plans to file charge against OCSD for civil rights violation in Casey's arrest yesterday. Not happy with the knock under lights.
George taped off the block as a crime scene anyone able to read tape?

We still have Casey saying 9th of Jun and mom now agrees with dad it was the 16th of June for last sighting of Caylee but Cindy testified for the 15th.
Bond with Padilla's not yet decided but the 3000 was covered by another. She is still in jail. Still no Caylee.

Well if Casey knows where Caylee is...then ...then that would mean she has been lying all this time. Say it isn't so. :eek:

I listened to the tape again. The question was posed by one of the reporters, "If the focus is on Caylee, people want to know why won't your client talk?" JB says, "You're assuming she's not talking and you're assuming she does not know where Caylee is. There are facts that I have not disclosed and I will not disclose." It goes on for another 30 seconds and then he ends the interview.

OK so phone rings caller ID says Orange County im thinking WTF. its a friend of my husbands calling from orang county NC about had a heart attack LOL.

I know they search on horseback and atv's and have all kinds of sophisticated equipment, do you know do they bring in cadaver dogs as well?

They did in the Natalee Holloway case.

How do we know that the tow company did not "loan" out the car? They have 10 days to notify. Maybe they have a "side-business" of loaning out a car. I know if I left my car and it got towed I would not know how much mileage was on the car. Shoot these tow companies are not always reputable. I had a car towed after a car accident and they proceeded to remove my EXPENSIVE car stereo. I am stating this only because JB could use this scenario to cause reasonable doubt.

And the person they loaned it to just happened to put Caylee's dead body in it? Jurors aren't idiots. IMOO

IMO thats so far fetch its silly. But looks like JB reasonable doubts working on some but that always seems to change after a while so he throws a new one out there. As far as Cindy saying she went to talk to the tow yard. We dont know what was really said. Not to mention if these people never actually went in the car then there a good chance they wouldn't smell it. Im sure the lot has lots of cars and when they take them there they sit there for weeks without anyone going near them. Now if the DNA from the stain comes back Caylee's for sure Cindy's story wont hold water not that it does IMO now:)

You know what I think is so INSANE is that the lawyer and the parents/family spokesman, etc. are all out there running their mouths about things that sound like defense attorney smoke and mirrors. Any prosecutor will love having all their silly theories before the trial. What happened to keeping your mouth shut after you get a lawyer? Isn't that the first thing the lawyer tells you????

Newest little tidbit Cindy now plans to file charge against OCSD for civil rights violation in Casey's arrest yesterday. Not happy with the knock under lights.
George taped off the block as a crime scene anyone able to read tape?

We still have Casey saying 9th of Jun and mom now agrees with dad it was the 16th of June for last sighting of Caylee but Cindy testified for the 15th.
Bond with Padilla's not yet decided but the 3000 was covered by another. She is still in jail. Still no Caylee.

Your avatar creeps me out, LOL! :behindbar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member