Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #158

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe that was only a "learners permit' photo.......the Florida DL has no record of her having an operator's license.

K, I will have to look again tomorrow, I could have sworn it said Driver's License Photo....I did notice she had longer hair in that photo though so who knows...but I will look again so I can get my facts straight :blowkiss:

I doubt the Detective stuck his nose close to the alleged small stain, wiggled it and said yep its decomp alright. When the detective was giving his testimoney he explained what he smelled. For those of you who have never been exposed to death and the lingering odor, may I wish it never upon you. The body farm has it down to a science and play with it.

I thought she had told her friend Amy that she was taking over payments on her parents home and had invited Amy to be a roommate?
I know this story is bogus...but was it ever explained why her parent's would give her the house? Where were they going?

I thought she had told her friend Amy that she was taking over payments on her parents home and had invited Amy to be a roommate?

Casey's wild imagination and lyin:waitasec:g tongue!

But didn't you know that the person who climbed over the fence with the dead body (also dead weight - incredibly difficult to move - personal knowledge) threw the dogs raw meat filled with tranquilizers.:waitasec:

LOL!

And luckily they didn't drop the hair sample from Caylee's body!

Obviously, these are EXPERT framers! lol

That whole BS line about Casey was going to get the house from her mother. Amy was suppose to move into with her and that's why she was still staying with RM. I don't get it. Why would Amy believe that Casey was going to get the house from her mom. Where was GA & CA gong to be moving to? I agree the vacation thing makes more sense and it was going to be a party house for however long they would be away. I still don't get Amy buying it though.

The strange part is, it has never been stated they were on vacation. Cindy was on vacation from work ending on June 8th. But I don't recall they "went on vacation". She said this at the bond hearing.

Thanks for answering my question Patty G :blowkiss:

All these videos, interviews, statements are so important to studying this case and separating fact from fiction - your efforts to help in that regard as very much appreciated.

DT

okay, I am not jumping on the bandwagon of accusation. But, to agree with you -add the fact the car was closed up the whole time in the tow yard.

Oh yes, when I wrote what I wrote, I had in mind the trunk was closed up for two weeks in the Florida sun. What I thought I wrote was, the smell from the stain, which appears to be possible small in size, will not give off "off the top decomp smell" like it would with an actual body in it. Of course it gives off a smell of decomp.

I know this story is bogus...but was it ever explained why her parent's would give her the house? Where were they going?

I can't wait to hear the prosecution ask Amy that question. lol

Of course, the jury will wonder if Casey planned on killing her parents also.

Thanks for answering my question Patty G :blowkiss:

All these videos, interviews, statements are so important to studying this case and separating fact from fiction - your efforts to help in that regard as very much appreciated.

DT

Your welcome

That whole BS line about Casey was going to get the house from her mother. Amy was suppose to move into with her and that's why she was still staying with RM. I don't get it. Why would Amy believe that Casey was going to get the house from her mom. Where was GA & CA gong to be moving to? I agree the vacation thing makes more sense and it was going to be a party house for however long they would be away. I still don't get Amy buying it though.

I think Amy's grown up a lot in the last two months.

I believe that I read in the document that her parents were divorcing and Casey was assuming payments on the house. At least, that's what I understood from the pdf document. Of course, I understood the story to be untrue, as well. Another of the tall tales she told her friend Amy.

Did we ever confirm that it would still be included in the "revised' bond?

When is her next hearing Its the 2nd I think? I doubt she is getting out. Wilder things have happened though. :)

I can't wait to hear the prosecution ask Amy that question. lol

Of course, the jury will wonder if Casey planned on killing her parents also.
Considering George's work history, why would they even contemplate purchasing another place to live...unless they were intending on living with GGA (?)

I agree. They have to tip the bartender, waitress', DJ, and pay the house each night they work. Also, each joint is different and will charge them penalties if they don't make their lap-dance or private-room quotas.

No, I was never a stripper/exotic dancer; just interviewed a couple.

I have to disagree. Number one, if she was a stripper, she would be most likely hanging out with other strippers. Lots of strippers are single moms and live without the help of their mothers--I think she would actually have a chance to support herself and Caylee without much work.

Strip clubs are all different as far as what the fee is to work a shift, who you have to tip, etc. I think in Florida, there are city ordinances which govern exactly what type of "entertainment" can go on in a particular city--some require bikini tops and bottoms, some are topless, etc.

For a regular type topless club, it's common for strippers to make anywhere from $100-$300 a shift (with some nights being far less, and some far better). It's an easy way to get your hands on cash in a very short time, and a manipulator like Casey would be great at getting money out of men there. The fact that she stole money seems to indicate that that was the easiest way she could get some fast cash.

You'd have to ask people who are familiar with Orlando what types of topless bars are there. If there is a stripping connection, it is very easy for LE to check that out--vice cops frequently go there & strippers are great sources of info for them. JMO

I doubt the Detective stuck his nose close to the alleged small stain, wiggled it and said yep its decomp alright. When the detective was giving his testimoney he explained what he smelled. For those of you who have never been exposed to death and the lingering odor, may I wish it never upon you. The body farm has it down to a science and play with it.

I don't think he did either, I was trying to explain a "small" stain which may be body fluids leaving a smell of decomp to a large body in the trunk for 5 days. There would be a difference in POWER but the smell is the same.

IMO, I don't believe they were going anywhere. It was just another lie of Casey's. Why? I have no clue? I bet she doesn't either!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseR