Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #158

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be a small problem.

As the prosecution puts ALL the pieces together... it will be impossible for the jury to believe ALL the evidence that points to Casey is COINCIDENCE & just really bad luck that makes her look guilty.

You start with a missing child who is NOT even reported missing for 31 days.

All the LIES upon LIES upon LIES and then someone framing her?

I think Miss Casey's clubbing days are over for good.

Wonder if they will miss her?

Yes, I am wondering about that too. I have not heard it mentioned in the media at all. They would surely jump on it if they found she had done something that could get bond revoked. Did I just miss it somehow?

Its written out right after court order for Baker testing

My recollection was that tow truck guy said that it was not as strong as the suicide car, but it was the SAME SMELL.

That could be, my point is maybe he didn't alert authorities b/c it wasn't like what he experienced with the suicide car. What he saw in the suicide car. He didn't see that in Casey's car so he didn't want to jump to conclusions.

would we know if there's a grand jury already looking at this case for charges?

GJ proceedings are secret. The only way it would get out is if someone called to the GJ tells media.

In this case, it doesn't look like any of the persons involved are looking for media attention. Which means yes, the GJ could be reviewing the case and no one has started talking about it.

LE confirmed decomp in the trunk last night. Who else could it have been? Only person missing in this scenario is Caylee. Bottom line, no if's ands or buts.

2 weeks closed up in a hot car is a really long time don't you think? Gravity would pool the bodily fluids and it would not be a pretty sight.There would be a significant odor and noticeble to passers by.

LOL, I hope that isn't directed at me, cause that is the point I have been trying to make all along.
Thank you for your support. :blowkiss:
Lanie

Then is it legal to be driving around without another licensed driver on a permit in FL? If it not leagal then Tony L. statment that he picked her up from the parking lot because the car broke down and daddy would come and get it would give LE another charge for driving without proper supervision on a permit.

IIRC, the original responding officer from that night said the car smelled like decomp. I don't know if he looked in the car or not, but IMO not much of a cop if he didn't. I will check to see if this is accurate.
Lanie

Everyone has to realize, including Cindy Anthony, that the stain or whatever it was, was small, which would produce a decomp smell, but not to the degree of a body, whether a child size or an adult size. But clearly the stain, if from decompsition, will intensify while sitting in the tow yard for nearly 2 weeks in the Florida sun.

LE may have had to stick there heads a little closer inside to smell it.

I really need the exact dates Cindy and George were on vacation but not sure where to look. Can anyone help me?

TIA

DT

In my opinion, the last honest thing Cindy did was report her granddaughter missing. After she hung up the phone I think CA told her the truth and it's been cover-up city since that moment. At this point Cindy is not only protecting CA but protecting herself. I do believe she and GA are accessories after the fact and all this flailing around in the public eye is denial theatricality. It's b.s. as far as I'm concerned and the day LE hands down a murder charge for CA they're going to arrest the parents as well.

She couldn't even tell Cindy that Caylee was missing. I don't think she would confess that she was dead. And if she did say it was an accident wouldn't you think that Cindy would say "that's ok, just tell them and they will understand". Why would she still be running around insisting that Caylee was alive if she really knew the truth. Hopefully at that point she would have kept her mouth shut if she did go along with the cover up. Makes no sense that the parents know anything. They may be acting strangly but to me that is just their denial that Caylee is dead and the Casey had anything to do with it. I remember what Casey wrote on My Space "trust no one, only yourself". I don't believe she has told another soul and probably won't until her dying day.

The seat of Amy's car, when Casey borrowed it was where it came from originally. Then Cindy found it in Casey's car.

I'm still trying to catch up so apologies if addressed. It was found by Casey in Amy's car - was she not absent her own car at the time? If so, how would Cin have found it on the front seat of Ca's car later? Am I forgetting something in the timeline?

I really need the exact dates Cindy and George were on vacation but not sure where to look. Can anyone help me?

TIA

DT

The strange part is, it has never been stated they were on vacation. Cindy was on vacation from work ending on June 8th. But I don't recall they "went on vacation". She said this at the bond hearing.

I chuckled because she said it hit on the playhouse, then the sand box...hello. LE may have used code words for her at that point.

well, the playhouse was ontop of pavers -which had to be removed. these playhouses do not have floors -open to the ground. it would make sense that they would search under both areas.

That could be, my point is maybe he didn't alert authorities b/c it wasn't like what he experienced with the suicide car. What he saw in the suicide car. He didn't see that in Casey's car so he didn't want to jump to conclusions.

Don't think he smelled it until he and George went to the car together. . . opened the door, opened the trunk, threw a trash bag over the fence and George left.

I chuckled because she said it hit on the playhouse, then the sand box...hello. LE may have used code words for her at that point.

"dirty little, nasty little, baby" (from Swingers)
That's funny though- I never picked up on the playhouse/sandbox- ha
Any distraction at this point is comforting! I dread the conclusion but hope it's soon!

My theory is, Caylee was only in the trunk of the car for a short period of time. Perhaps after what happened to her, and placed in the trunk, or when Caylee was moved from place to place. I am thinking just a few hours, not days, or weeks.

I agree with her being moved. Because of the flies and maggots, I don't think she was put in the trunk right away. I think she was hidden somewhere else, then put in the trunk long enough to transport her to where ever she is now.
Lanie

And the date was Friday, March 31, 2000

Lawyers will try to bring anything to show lack of attention, fines, lawsuits, a drivers prior history, companies history, etc. I read in two areas a 99 Pont. I thought it was a 98 also. Need to see what we have in documents for refresh. Just found it interesting about Cindys newest thrown in allegation. Ask the tow driver. LOL

She couldn't even tell Cindy that Caylee was missing. I don't think she would confess that she was dead. And if she did say it was an accident wouldn't you think that Cindy would say "that's ok, just tell them and they will understand". Why would she still be running around insisting that Caylee was alive if she really knew the truth. Hopefully at that point she would have kept her mouth shut if she did go along with the cover up. Makes no sense that the parents know anything. They may be acting strangly but to me that is just their denial that Caylee is dead and the Casey had anything to do with it. I remember what Casey wrote on My Space "trust no one, only yourself". I don't believe she has told another soul and probably won't until her dying day.

Cindy's behavior post phone call says only one thing to me: cover-up. I don't know why CA would've confessed to mom, but I believe she did. And obfuscation and deliberate confusion of the facts is exactly what we're seeing now. Not denial, in my opinion.

Everyone has to realize, including Cindy Anthony, that the stain or whatever it was, was small, which would produce a decomp smell, but not to the degree of a body, whether a child size or an adult size. But clearly the stain, if from decompsition, will intensify while sitting in the tow yard for nearly 2 weeks in the Florida sun.

LE may have had to stick there heads a little closer inside to smell it.

okay, I am not jumping on the bandwagon of accusation. But, to agree with you -add the fact the car was closed up the whole time in the tow yard.

I've got to get back to my Scrabble game. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SWilkie1985