Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #158

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, this case will revolve around the 'gas cans' & 'cadaver dogs',

It is gonna suck to be acquainted with her before 'OR' after the fact... YIKES!

and endless list of people being witness for prosecution to her endless lies.

I just checked Doc #2 and it states a man committed suicide and his body was in that car reportedly for five DAYS.
Lanie

I think she did have a driving license. I saw a partial photo of one on page 50 of the first pdf document. I am not certain, however, if it is a license or a learner's permit. Someone who knows about Florida dls might have a look.
I was looking at that tonight too. I tried to tell if it was a permit or a license but couldn't tell. But i wonder if it is odd to have a learner permit at 22? I know they are not required at that age and I don't see casey as the type to more than is required :)

Here's something I've been thinking about...the witness subpoenaes that have been served. Well, IIRC, there were 3 -- one each for George, Cindy, and a neighbor. Well, I've not read who requested the subpoenaes, just kinda presume it's the prosecution, 'cause I can't imagine JB requesting the neigbor. Well, just take a leap of faith to it being the prosecution, which means they expect to call those 3 witnesses (in the child neglect charges) for the prosecution! Can you imagine George and Cindy having to testify against Casey???

Would they not be considered hostile witnesses?

I seem to remember the judge saying he wishes he could have made the bond even higher at the time, but he was bound to the max, which was $500,000, or something to that effect. I was just thinking since CA technically abused her home confinement (too many hours with attorney, contacting the 12-year old, etc.) this might give the judge an out to keep her in on *no bond*. Justathought.

About the gag order, I wasn't sure if it would be considered premature, but thanks for explaining that.

Casey could be with her attorney as many hours as need be as long as she contacted her caseworker.

I don't know where it indicates that Casey can't have contact with minor children as part of her release. I need something to prove that.

I know someone found something about no contact with minors but it wasn't releated to Casey.

The link is the booklet Casey received from the corrections facility to follow.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/5009544/OCCD-HC-Booklet

IMO, the decomposition smell that he smelt from Casey Anthony's car would smell the same as the suicide vehicle but not as strong. Not that I want to bring this up/share this but it makes a point, I had a relative who committed suicide in his truck, by means of shooting himself, and the decomp smell set in as early as the next day. However, you have to consider he shot himself, so his blood, tissue, etc.... was everywhere, so it was evident that the smell would be so strong!

My recollection was that tow truck guy said that it was not as strong as the suicide car, but it was the SAME SMELL.

I just checked Doc #2 and it states a man committed suicide and his body was in that car reportedly for five DAYS.
Lanie
2 weeks closed up in a hot car is a really long time don't you think? Gravity would pool the bodily fluids and it would not be a pretty sight.There would be a significant odor and noticeble to passers by.

IMO, the decomposition smell that he smelt from Casey Anthony's car would smell the same as the suicide vehicle but not as strong. Not that I want to bring this up/share this but it makes a point, I had a relative who committed suicide in his truck, by means of shooting himself, and the decomp smell set in as early as the next day. However, you have to consider he shot himself, so his blood, tissue, etc.... was everywhere, so it was evident that the smell would be so strong!

The smell depends on many factors exposure, time, elements, size etc.

I agree that is very interesting. But first I think the pontiac was a 1998 (not 99). Plus - ok so this tow lot and used car dealer has all this going on and OCS was poss involved how would that play into all this - just say for arguments sake this was the car.

And the date was Friday, March 31, 2000

Actually, Caylee would have been deceased for 4 weeks when the smell was noticed in the car.

I believe we are using the 2 weeks time frame, at least I was, as the bare minumum Caylee's body could have been in the trunk, to point out what kind of condition the body would have been in had it still been in the trunk when George picked up the car.
Lanie

I think she did have a driving license. I saw a partial photo of one on page 50 of the first pdf document. I am not certain, however, if it is a license or a learner's permit. Someone who knows about Florida dls might have a look.

She did have a driver's license, that was the picture that they showed to the Zani that they did find. In the documents (sorry I can't find the page number it takes FOREVER to load on my slow dial up computer) there is the picture titled Driver's License Photo, then under it says "I do not know her" and ZG's signature.

Now, ya'll are wondering "who is this person posting" LOLOLOL.....I have been lurking around here since the Trenton Duckett days and have been trying to register for 2 days (THANKS TRICIA YOU ROCK) and finally got registered and validated and all that good stuff, so you will be seeing me around now :)

Glad to be here, ya'll rock, this forum rocks!

Hugs!
Kimi (who is off to update her profile and make a siggy and all that fun stuff!):)

That is why the body farm will add support to the dog hits.

Exactly...dogs can be wrong but not science. I'm not for a second disputing the very real fact that there was a body in that trunk. I believe there was and sadly I believe it was Caylee

My recollection was that tow truck guy said that it was not as strong as the suicide car, but it was the SAME SMELL.

Which might indicate that only the fluids and other things were still in the car....OR that the body was mostly encased in plastic bags.

And the date was Friday, March 31, 2000
Well that date 2000 - doesn't matter much - if the used car lot then sold it. Would be around the right time for them to buy it for Lee. I just want to hear CheckdaFacts logic behind it all. Plus, like I said, I think it was a 98 anyway.

Do you at least have a general idea where this info came from, like an interview with someone, or the documents. I have been looking for outside verification, other than Cindy, that the purse was even left in the car for over a week now, and am coming up empty.
Thanks if you can help.
Lanie

It came out of Cindy's mouth and only Cindy's mouth during a little "tizzy" she was having with the media one day.

Excellent info on decomposing body http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/criminal_mind/forensics/bill_bass/4.html

"There are a lot of factors that can affect how a body decomposes, but we found that the major two are climate and insects. When a person dies, the body begins to decay immediately and the enzymes in the digestive system begin to eat the tissue. You putrefy, and this gives off a smell. Up until about two and a half weeks, one of the best ways to tell how long a body is dead is to look at the insect activity. The first of the critters to be attracted to a decaying body are the blowflies. They come along and lay their eggs, which hatch into maggots. The maggots then eat the decaying tissue in a fairly predictable way." Measuring and recording this information, along with climatic variables such as temperature and humidity, gave the facility its raison d'être.

a scientist can determine how long a body was lying in a particular spot, or whether it was placed somewhere and then moved—and when that occurred.

I find it very telling there were maggots and flies in the trunk. It makes me personally believe the body was not put in the trunk immediately after death.
Lanie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member