Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #158

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know if it wasn't for the trunk and the backyard, I could actually believe Casey is doing all this just to Cindy and George. After all that could have gone down on fathers day weekend and her not being at hopespring drive anymore. Her actions with caylee would have been very spiteful. Without the trunk and the backyard, Caylee really could be anywhere that Casey could have lied her way to.

Yes, this is also true and researched. Green Team and I disagreed on this and once I did the research to find out the answer (Because I swore there were two dogs that smelled the trunk), the bond hearing and every other 'official' piece of info that I could find on it said ONE. Only the media kept saying DOGS. That's where the misinformation comes from.

That's very interesting. Cindy also said they brought a second dog in. HMMMM.
Lanie

No, why would the judge revoke her bail? Her additional charges are minor, so to speak. Now if LE decides to charge her with murder, then perhaps the Judge would say "no bail"

You have to remember the original charges are not a biggie. Bail might have been $15,000.00, instead of $500,200.00.

The only time "perhaps" the Judge might do a gag order is when the trial begins, but this upcoming trial is on the child neglect and Obstruction or whatever the heck it is.

I seem to remember the judge saying he wishes he could have made the bond even higher at the time, but he was bound to the max, which was $500,000, or something to that effect. I was just thinking since CA technically abused her home confinement (too many hours with attorney, contacting the 12-year old, etc.) this might give the judge an out to keep her in on *no bond*. Justathought.

About the gag order, I wasn't sure if it would be considered premature, but thanks for explaining that.

If TES is working with LE that clears it up for me. Also, the idea that it is high profile and there is no family cooperation also makes sense as well. Just overall it's been bugging me that of all the *gin joints* to pick this one has had me scratching my head. I'm all for it because I want Caylee found. It's for the good of the investigation because if they find her it's one step closer to CA being locked away forever, and it's good for the organization as a whole because it will heighten their profile and they do great work.

Let's face it, Cindy called them under pressure and I believe she was disengenuous when she did finally make the call. I just think of all the worthy lower profile families who are suffering greatly with no attention put on their plight.

Thanks for your responses. I'm new here.

One of the women I work with asked me why there was so much attention to this case when there were so many other families with missing children? I said: because those missing children have families that are looking for them. Caylee's family is not.

I saw that..........but not all Sunfires had the small spare. You could order the full size spare and that would make for a different size compartment. There is also the question if she had the hatch cover..........that would cover the entire lower back of the car.

There is a video clip of the CSI's going over the car. It is not a hatchback.
Lanie

Yep, this case will revolve around the 'gas cans' & 'cadaver dogs',

It is gonna suck to be acquainted with her before 'OR' after the fact... YIKES!

One of the women I work with asked me why there was so much attention to this case when there were so many other families with missing children? I said: because those missing children have families that are looking for them. Caylee's family is not.

Most are not reported missing 31 days later. :furious:

Sad but true. This case is highly unusual.

Originally Posted by Lanie
Well, I didn't want to be that graphic, but there you go. Even if George rushed straight home from the impound lot and cleaned non-stop with his Arm & Hammer detergent, a steam cleaner, and help from the aliens until 2 seconds before LE showed up, he still would NOT have been able to cover up a body being in the trunk for that long. The only way to pull this off would have been to replace the car with a duplicate and change the VIN # to match what was on all the documents.
Lanie

No..........he wouldn't have to because the night they came they did not take the car. It was a few days later. He had time.

Sorry- now I'm confused. What was "inconsistent" about the dog? What does that mean?

Did both dogs smell the yard and the car but only one hit on the car? Also, in reference to the car- was it the backseat ever or just the trunk?

You know, that is something I do not understand. For some reason, I feel the backseat should have made the dog alert. There is no documentation of any detection inside the cab -only the trunk.

Only one dog sniffed out the car. Inconsistent as in, the same day DOG A hit two spots in the yard -DOG A did not react to those same spots. Who knows what that means. If anything, it will be an argument for Defense to say DOG A is "off". DOG A alerted on the car twice-consistent.

Anything is possible..........and I do remember them saying they gave Lee's car to Casey...........but since she never had a driver's license how could they do that?

That would be child endangerment letting Casey drive around in their car with no license and Caylee.

I think she did have a driving license. I saw a partial photo of one on page 50 of the first pdf document. I am not certain, however, if it is a license or a learner's permit. Someone who knows about Florida dls might have a look.

Do you at least have a general idea where this info came from, like an interview with someone, or the documents. I have been looking for outside verification, other than Cindy, that the purse was even left in the car for over a week now, and am coming up empty.
Thanks if you can help.
Lanie

I've been searching and searching and I can't find it either, but in doc set 2, page 93 (adobe) or page 353 (file page) there is an evidence list from when the car was impounded that lists a 'black bag'.

Not too much help, but t is the closest I can find.

We have a tow company that workd the area I live in. I played on a billards team and one night one of the guys asked me if I could follow him back to the tow yard and then drop him off a the allnight dinner. I assumed he was dropping his car off becasue they also do repairs. Nope, he borrowed a car for the evening and wanted to get in back in the yard so he didn't have to get up early in the morning before they opened. I was floored becasue he had keys to the gate, keys to the office and was driving around in somebody car. I just thought I would pass that along. That is why LE has a potentioal problem. This place has dogs but no camera. The guy knows the dogs, they didn't even bark at me becasue he was there.

Did Cindy change her story about the smell in the trunk before or after Baez came around? Because all along i have been thinking Cindy is just crazy for changing her story and doing it just because she dont want her daughter to go to jail or is in denial ect. Im sure someone has mentioned this but i think Baez is pulling ALL the strings when it comes to things coming out of Cindy and Georges mouth. Reasonable Doubt.....

IMO, the decomposition smell that he smelt from Casey Anthony's car would smell the same as the suicide vehicle but not as strong. Not that I want to bring this up/share this but it makes a point, I had a relative who committed suicide in his truck, by means of shooting himself, and the decomp smell set in as early as the next day. However, you have to consider he shot himself, so his blood, tissue, etc.... was everywhere, so it was evident that the smell would be so strong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paolo67