Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #158

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is what I recall. I am trying to pull up my documents, but having trouble. It struck me ~ they had a lawyer??!!!

The only 2 names I remember are Baez & Walsh.

Maybe Walsh is concentrating on the Anthony's & Baez is sticking with Pinocchio?

Isn't there something in the documents about LE going to the house shortly after Casey's arrest and meeting with her parents, Baez, and the parents' attorney?

I don't know if he or she is still retained by George and Cindy, but at one point there was another attorney involved.

I remember reading that in the 400 pages, but I'm not gonna look for it!

Alright folks, I gotta go, time to start sleeping and eating right again. Still have Caylee in all my thoughts and prayers, but now I have my own baby to think about. May tomorrow bring answers.

I would think he is getting paid from someone, considering he is spending so much time with her????? I don't think he has time for other clients.

And every time he gets copies, or files documents he has to pay the court up front. No tabs.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

Does anyone else think it is more than a coincidence that Amy and JP were at a Mall, a fair distance from where they live, when Cindy called Amy? I think they had just returned from P.R. that same day and Casey picked them up from the airport. I understand Amy reported she found out about Caylee that same day. There is just something about this that is strange. Return from a vacation and run to the mall to get a new iPhone.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

no the new iphone had just been released around that time and alot of people where waiting in line.

I personally think she has been hooking, involved in *advertiser censored* or striping and that may be how she meet JB, through her line of work, they sure seem cozy now, and you all wonder what is happening during those 6 hour visits, and didn't he say he was on the phone with her last night when LE showed up to arest her

:eek: never occured to me. if she has no conscience, it would probably be very easy to work in those 'fields'. uhuummm. means to the ends

Does anyone else think it is more than a coincidence that Amy and JP were at a Mall, a fair distance from where they live, when Cindy called Amy? I think they had just returned from P.R. that same day and Casey picked them up from the airport. I understand Amy reported she found out about Caylee that same day. There is just something about this that is strange. Return from a vacation and run to the mall to get a new iPhone.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

I was wondering about that..there are I'm sure a gazillion phone stores around the area but they picked the mall far away. Did she say it was like 45 minutes away or an hour?

Is there any indication in the 400+ pages about where Casey went during the day? Since she was not working- at least where she said she was- did LE get to the bottom of where she was and what she was doing? I think she had to have been earning money some how- stealing from people couldn't have sufficed for 2 years right?

Pure speculation but... I wonder if she was "dancing" --like at recently busted Club Harem? If she danced during the day that might explain lack of funds- and her ability to go out every night.

Good night y'all this mommy is TIRED and cross eyed from staring at this screen. Sweet Dreams..praying for Caylee.

Anyone know where Lee has been? Unless I've missed something he seems to have been out of the picture lately

Trenton duckett vigil on Thursday and a benefit with wrestling at a bar last night.

so why on earth would her parents need 2 separate attorneys? Any lawyers here?

Isn't there something in the documents about LE going to the house shortly after Casey's arrest and meeting with her parents, Baez, and the parents' attorney?

I don't know if he or she is still retained by George and Cindy, but at one point there was another attorney involved.

Yes I remember him...he was the one who said Jesse had psych problems..:waitasec:

I'm confused then..I thought it was the seat of Casey's car..Cindy called Amy to find Casey.
Amy may have given a few copies of her resume to Casey to pass around at Universal, her 'employer'.

Is there any indication in the 400+ pages about where Casey went during the day? Since she was not working- at least where she said she was- did LE get to the bottom of where she was and what she was doing? I think she had to have been earning money some how- stealing from people couldn't have sufficed for 2 years right?

Pure speculation but... I wonder if she was "dancing" --like at recently busted Club Harem? If she danced during the day that might explain lack of funds- and her ability to go out every night.

i thought of that, but it seems that if she were dancing, stripping, tricking, etc., she would have had money and there would have been no need to steal like she did.

I recall another attorney for Casey but not for George and Cindy.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

I don't think it's odd at all.

What part do you think is strange?

so why on earth would her parents need 2 separate attorneys? Any lawyers here?

No, we're saying her parents need a lawyer that is NOT her lawyer. It would be a good idea for them to retain separate lawyers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crazythunder