Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #158

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Baez is their attorney.
Isn't there something in the documents about LE going to the house shortly after Casey's arrest and meeting with her parents, Baez, and the parents' attorney?

I don't know if he or she is still retained by George and Cindy, but at one point there was another attorney involved.

If Casey's been out of work for 2 years, do you think she spent her time stealing other people's identities and continue mass check fraud? Lord, I hope they find endless petty crimes done by this girl and she gets consecutive terms in sentencing.

Doesn't that seem odd to you? Baez will have to treat prosecution witnesses (we think) that are actually his clients? Wonder how THAT'S gonna fly with the court! Everyone will be able to claim ineffective counsel when it goes to appeal,

I was questioning the same thing a few days ago when they said Cindy was in his office for an hour or so after Casey left.

Doesn't that seem odd to you? Baez will have to treat prosecution witnesses (we think) that are actually his clients? Wonder how THAT'S gonna fly with the court! Everyone will be able to claim ineffective counsel when it goes to appeal,

highly unethical

Baez is doing this for FREE???? He is gonna lose the shirt off his back. Whoa, somebody's got to pay him. I wonder???

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

I would think he is getting paid from someone, considering he is spending so much time with her????? I don't think he has time for other clients.

Isn't there something in the documents about LE going to the house shortly after Casey's arrest and meeting with her parents, Baez, and the parents' attorney?

I don't know if he or she is still retained by George and Cindy, but at one point there was another attorney involved.

That is what I recall. I am trying to pull up my documents, but having trouble. It struck me ~ they had a lawyer??!!!

Remember though Baez had to be told by Ryan that Ryan would not do well for the defense. Baez couldn't figure that out on his own. Remeber that Ryan told the police she was a liar and that was the one that Cindy told her belief that Casey was a sociopath. And Baez originally wanted him for the defense.
You never know who Baez might call.

LOL!!!!

Um..... Mr. Lawyer man..... when Ryan testifies under oath that Cindy told him to stay away from Casey because she's a SOCIOPATH.... it might cast your client in a somewhat negative light.

Just sayin'

Can I ask a question?

I don't want to make this it's own thread, because this is such a basic question, surely it's been addressed in the media and I have missed it...

But this ... J Hopkins, I think? I may be confusing the name with the supposed work friend that knows Ca A was looking for Caylee. He had a son Zachary, right? And ZFG supposedly watched his child for a few years.

Have they not found this guy to discuss with him who and where this ZFG is? Surely he could easily come forward and at least PARTIALLY corroborate part of this story...

IIRC, LE did follow up on this--per the 400 page documents--I don't have a link

Anyone know where Lee has been? Unless I've missed something he seems to have been out of the picture lately

I was questioning the same thing a few days ago when they said Cindy was in his office for an hour or so after Casey left.
I caught that too. That was the day when lead detective Allen, the FBI lead guy, and the rep from the DA's office all went to JB's office - the day the BF results were released. Those 3 went in - Casey was only there about 15 minutes with them in there and then she left but Cindy stayed for like an hour or so. Thought that was really strange.

If Casey's been out of work for 2 years, do you think she spent her time stealing other people's identities and continue mass check fraud? Lord, I hope they find endless petty crimes done by this girl and she gets consecutive terms in sentencing.

I personally think she has been hooking, involved in *advertiser censored* or striping and that may be how she meet JB, through her line of work, they sure seem cozy now, and you all wonder what is happening during those 6 hour visits, and didn't he say he was on the phone with her last night when LE showed up to arest her

and the parents' attorney?

It stated that they had a friend over, who was an attorney, who was acting on their behalf - but I did not get the impression that he was legally retained.

If the GP get charged with anything they will NOT be allowed to retain JB.

Does anyone else think it is more than a coincidence that Amy and JP were at a Mall, a fair distance from where they live, when Cindy called Amy? I think they had just returned from P.R. that same day and Casey picked them up from the airport. I understand Amy reported she found out about Caylee that same day. There is just something about this that is strange. Return from a vacation and run to the mall to get a new iPhone.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads