Casey Anthony Legal Defense Strategies #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure where to put this, so this looked the best place. In todays doc dump there is evidence of a hair found at the crime scene that can not be identified. It is a womans hair I assume brown in colour. Zenaidas? This, along with NO EVIDENCE of Casey at the scene or Caylee being dead at the house is looking BAD for the SA!

Maybe it's JW's. She said she was hanging from trees. jmo

Not sure where to put this, so this looked the best place. In todays doc dump there is evidence of a hair found at the crime scene that can not be identified. It is a womans hair I assume brown in colour. Zenaidas? This, along with NO EVIDENCE of Casey at the scene or Caylee being dead at the house is looking BAD for the SA!

That is quite the stretch you're making, imo. :)

RBBM
Please clarify: do you assume it's a woman's hair, or do you assume it's brown in color?
Which part are you assuming? and why?

Not a stretch I am making. A stretch that I can see the defense making though! JMO :)

Gee! A random hair found in a dump and can't be identified. Not everything found at the scene had to do with Caylee's MURDER. Must be a conspiracy, NOT. It was a dump. Where Caylee's body was found, in a dump.

RBBM
Please clarify: do you assume it's a woman's hair, or do you assume it's brown in color?
Which part are you assuming? and why?

I am assuming both of the above. When they collected samples to cross test they only collected womens hair (Bloise might be male) that was brown in colour.

***Page 18 of the doc dump says they are similar to the hair found.

Gee! A random hair found in a dump and can't be identified. Not everything found at the scene had to do with Caylee's MURDER. Must be a conspiracy, NOT. It was a dump. Where Caylee's body was found, in a dump.

I agree, but I still think it will matter.

ETA: Seems it was with the infamous gatorade bottle!

Not a stretch I am making. A stretch that I can see the defense making though! JMO :)

Have you seen the trash in that area??? Stand in the sunlight and see how far hair flies away from you. Could have been from someone riding by in a car, or human hair carried to that area by a dog, possibilities are endless. Good luck with claiming ZFG when defense were never able to get a composite from KC. It was mentioned on here that they did but it kept looking like KC (seriously, I think that was meant as a joke) but there has to be some reason defense dropped the ball on this one. jmo

Exactly what I am thinking, too. :)

I think it is no big deal whatsoever. And if the defense tried that approach, I think the jury would find it laughable. Hair that can't be identified hanging around the swampy area behind Suburban? So what?!

Page 18 says " They were obtained from those Crime Scene Investigators who worked the crime scene and match the description of the head hair found."

Exactly what I am thinking, too. :)

I think it is no big deal whatsoever. And if the defense tried that approach, I think the jury would find it laughable. Hair that can't be identified hanging around the swampy area behind Suburban? So what?!

It is my opinion that a jury may not feel confident in putting a woman to death when there is NO evidence tying her to the scene, and yet there IS evidence tying someone else to said crime scene.

It is my opinion that a jury may not feel confident in putting a woman to death when there is NO evidence tying her to the scene, and yet there IS evidence tying someone else to said crime scene.

BBM

That is yet another stretch you are making, imo.

heh, to each their own. I'm getting off this merry-go-round for now.

I think it will matter also that Caylee wasn't reported missing by her mother EVER.

Unless she was under threat to act normal or harm would come to Caylee :innocent:

I dont know what story she is going to tell, or if she is even going to tell one, but it is not too far fetched absent any evidence.

Not everyone in Florida is following this case very closely...kwim?

Unless she was under threat to act normal or harm would come to Caylee :innocent:

I dont know what story she is going to tell, or if she is even going to tell one, but it is not too far fetched absent any evidence.

Not everyone in Florida is following this case very closely...kwim?

Oh yeah. "Casey, if you don't go to clubs, sleep with men, get drunk and steal your friends money, I will plant the body in your car, then dump her in the woods". OK?

I dont see that as being ALL that Casey did for 30 days. It is but a very small time accounted for in that time frame actually. Also, she was sleeping with one man, TL, not men. Nor do we even know if they were having sex. I have not seen that in a transcript anywhere.

If you truly feel that one hair is enough to tie some unknown person to the scene that has been accessed by the general public often over the years then you must believe the evidence from SA is overwhelming against KC. There is far more evidence linking Mom then a strange hair found in an area loaded with trash, that also did not walk there.

Defense has been trying to prove there was no body in the area when TES seached by saying they have testimony that people searched that very area. We also know that people were searching this area that were not searching with TES so a strange hair would not be anything other than a strange hair either brought to the scene or landing there.

It is possible too that the killer brought the hair to the scene on their clothes and the hair belongs to someone else. Infinite possibilities. Now if we actually had a nanny and the hair matched it might raise some doubt. But one strange hair that LE can't identify, nope, don't think that will even get part way down the runway. It's just not logical. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot