Casey Anthony reportedly planning to dump lawyer Jose Baez

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You guys are awesome. I'm laughing my head off. At least there is some levity to be found in this sick and twisted world we focus on here at WS.

Myself, I was just getting ready to do some work on my computer when I noticed the release of the psych evals, and then bam-bam-bam it all started hitting so fast I couldn't keep up.

Oh, well. Cheers!

They've known all along what they were dealing with where Casey was concerned. Everyone one of them knew what a liar she was and still is! They choose to align themselves with her and I hope every single one of them has and will continue to suffer for what they have done. They defended a murderer and got her off scott-free. Whatever they get they certainly deserve. May their careers forever suffer due to their defense of a baby killer.

ITA x10.

I agree completely. And their motivation was pure greed. Caylee was never considered. It was a compelling story and they all thought they were on the gravy train headed for big bucks. They thought they did such a good job portraying her as a victim that media would be scrambling to get at her. I'm sure her entire team thought by this point in time, she'd have a book deal, a few interviews under her belt, and sold the rights to her movie. Heck, a lot of us here thought the same thing. Thanks to all that is Holy, that never manifested.

They lied down with a dog and now they all have a bad case of the fleas.

That candid photo of them all dancing around at the restaurant,after her accquittal shocked me so much I could not speak. They knew the same information we did (and more) about Casey, knew she killed Caylee and yet they dance.
To me that was the ultimate insult to Caylee. Like literally dancing on her grave. I have nothing but contempt for every one of them...

wowowowowowow. well yall can slap me on the *advertiser censored* and call me mistaken, I really thought it was simms who was gonna be stuck with her for eternity...

now my only question is....WHOSE FILTHY TRAILER IS OCA LIVING IN if not simm's :floorlaugh: or did simms manage to dump her and ...let her keep the trailer?

IF OCA is living at Sim's Vision Retreatin McIntosh,FL.Sims is not there..she lives elsewhere,,iirc in Ocala

Me thinks that the little investigation into FCA's computer hacking scandal could have lead to JB and DS departure. I bet they discovered FCA leaked the videos herself!

A source familiar with the situation tells E! News that Anthony remains unwilling to undergo psychotherapy.

"Dorothy and Jose have been trying to get Casey to go into therapy, but she refused to do it," the source said. "Jose has become a parental figure in her life and she doesn't want to be told what to do. And he's done with it. The big issue is the therapy issue. He believes very strongly that if she doesn't get help she can't truly move on."

However, not all of Anthony's lawyers have abandoned ship, as defense team member and sound bite machine Cheney Mason is still on board. Here's hoping he can handle pulling all that extra weight.

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/news/casey_anthony_regains_her_mother_loses/285688#ixzz1jC2oQiYz

Oh :puke:!
But...but...but I thought those videos were part of her therapy.

I see I'm behind in all my posts, but still wanted to say that if JB and DS have resigned, who is keeping KC?
Or, maybe she doesn't have a hiding place any longer?

FCA must have really done something bad for Dottie to want out. I may not like Dottie because she represented FCA, but she seems like a very nice, forgiving, caring person - misplaced at times, but still a caring person. Wonder what really happened?!

I will speculate and say Sims's legal services are not required for the Appeal.
:waitasec:Now what exactly did she do for the DT during the Trial...

Can you share for those of us who do not have twitter accounts? Thanks.

Ai6dbE9CEAA_I_e.png

Don't you think this termination notice is just a formality though? When Baez was on Geraldo he was asked if he was still representing her he said "No, there is no case, she was found not guilty and Mason is taking care of her appeals" so it doesn't surprise me if the others have to file notice to quit with the court....

Yes..I do agree it's just a formality..her legal services are not required for the appeal IMO.not that IMO she did a whole lot during the trial...but the timing is making for great entertainment

Me too - went to the kitchen to pour a cup of coffee and.....:razz:
:floorlaugh:

I have to go run some errands. At this rate, by the time I get back OCA should be in jail for something and JB will just be postioning the last ornament in his new house.

That candid photo of them all dancing around at the restaurant,after her accquittal shocked me so much I could not speak. They knew the same information we did (and more) about Casey, knew she killed Caylee and yet they dance.
To me that was the ultimate insult to Caylee. Like literally dancing on her grave. I have nothing but contempt for every one of them...

I think Caylee was completely forgotten in all of this and they 'thought' they were dancing on a few million $$$$'s and made for life.

They didn't get it that the world basically knew KC did it and sought justice for Caylee, that KC was toxic and would remain toxic. A child killer.

After the WINNING celebrations they now - finally - see the actual reality and that this is just dragging them down further and further.

As was stated, distancing themselves from KC will allow them to tell and sell their stories behind-the-scenes like JA. They see how JA did and how KC is preventing them from doing likewise.

They are dropping KC to seek their own recompense before it is too late.

BUHHHAAAA HAAAAA!!!!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Seriously you guys kill me.

If nothing else I'm happy to be among you hilarious group again.

Ah Priceless.

Simply Priceless.

Well this is too much fun. I hope there is more to come. Karma CMA karma.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez
Back